Saturday, August 13, 2016

Yuxuan comes into the picture-Part One

Wednesday, 12 Mar 2014

Why do I wanna go doctor? 

Really is cannot say. Days ago I had decided, no baby for me till I am ready for helper?

'Auntie' late for like 3 days... Which is quite seldom for me. 

Asked hub to buy a test kit for me yesterday. One line is quite obvious. The other line for sure can be seen. Just that it appears to be a bit faint?

Then again the instructions says one line may be fader than the other? 

Hub told me not to think too much, just relax.. If we have then we'll just accept happily. 


Say untill very easy like that hor. If really have, shall let the baby sleep besides him at night. Me will go another room sleep with Yurou. ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„ 

This is call 'Strategic Manpower Planning'.


NEGATIVE! ๐Ÿ˜…

Diet Plan Continues! 

False alarm by a 'gan chiong' (nervous) spider. ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„


Good thing about this is, my husband surprisingly behaved so zai (steady) when he heard yesterday. And it was funny seeing him getting a preg kit test. 

Erm... He cant speak english? And the lady at the counter is a Filipino. So I wonder how he got it for me yesterday? ๐Ÿ˜„

Hand signs? But where and what did he point to? Asked him yesterday. He just smiled but dont wanna tell me. ๐Ÿ˜

Hahaha! Yesterday night drama. One of the many times. 

My sisters and sons will react like this whenever they hear this. ๐Ÿ˜‚

I guess ah Bong de sad face means, he's gonna be helping like a 'maid' again..... ๐Ÿ˜

"Bong, pamper, wippers & powder"! 
"Bong, make milk, throw ๐Ÿ’ฉ, carry baby"!

Lololols!!!!

Then this siao Ah Teng everytime will sure come up with stupid names starting with 'C' like these?


What an idiot. Laugh die me.

But very creative lah! CocoCrunch is ๐Ÿ‘ btw.

Saw these. 

Thought of sharing.. Ah Bong feeding Yurou. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Eye Contact

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

4th 'C' _ 17th March 2014

Previous
Next

Erm........ So...... I am not a 'Gan Qiong' (nervous) spider.....

My weight management is to be continued after 10 months.......... 

Many thoughts racing in my mind now.. 

Am suppose to do a lot things? But as said, I shall just gladly accept if it comes. So, I am feeling blessed. 

My 4th 'C' is on the way!

@qiuqiu reminded me one important thing. We suddenly remembered, (when I was preg with the 2 boys). During that 2 preg, my armpit really really stinks lah! 

Weird thing is, when I had Yurou, my armpit were not smelly?! 

So now? I hope my sisters and family members and friends will faint smelling my armpit. LOLOLOLOLS!!!!!!!

This Teng talk like 'fry roti prata'

Before this she was still praising me for eating healthy salads? Now this is her reaction. 
Lololols!!!!!

Then she say my 'factory' open 24/7, like 7-Eleven. What kind of sister I have. ๐Ÿ˜ก

My precious act shy.......

Informed my family members. My husband still dont know yet. He will be back about 7pm later. 

Still dont know howda break the news to him.... I needa be creative about this. Let me think.

There my 3rd sis bought these!


Told hub I got a 'gift' for him. And asked him to guess whats that. Something that will keep on growing. Something will bring him great joy yet will make him feel tired...

Hub imed knew and ๅ‚ป็ฌ‘ for a while. 

Then we discuss some plans, and he say bring baby back to his hometown so that his mum can look after our baby. 

Oh no, no, no..... Cannot, cannot. My baby must be with me..... ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š 

Now he's calling his parents about the news.. Another Gan Qiong Spider...

Hub always wanted to name his son (if he has one) He Zhilong.

Whereas I think He Baodan is really a nice name. ๐Ÿ˜†

His daughter gave him a 'watch' (bite him) But he is still so happy about it....

20/03/14

Feeling blessed

Previous
Next

Have so much things to write. But brain tends to wander away (on food) when I'm about to... 

If one ask me about my cravings during preg? I would say nope. Not much (particular) cravings. Because .............

Yes. A rubbish chute. @qiuqiu know me best....... She was tipping ah bong howda treat his mother so that he can enjoy good peace for 10 months. 

Past 3 preg (esp Yurou) I was like a FOOD MONSTER. Food that mostly I craved for;-

1. Durians (is a BIG love for all 4 preg)
2. Cheese (Only with Yurou inside, I cant even smell cheese. Will imed puke. But I am a big fan of it on normal days)
3. Egg (No for all 4 preg. Will puke)
4. Laksa (Current crave)
5. Lai Huat Sambal fish (BIG current crave)


Ah Bong and his most idiot auntie. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ 
Always teach him 'rubbish' ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Honestly, this ah bong is really the boy. Yesterday I was lying down on bed with Yurou and aircon turned on. Pulled up my shirt, exposing my tummy and there I was patting my tummy, talking to the little one. 

Bong walked in with a bottle of milk for his sister. There he saw me with my tummy exposing to the aircon. He shouted at me, "Mi, ่กฃๆœๆ”พไธ‹ๆฅ hor. ็ญ‰ไธ‹ๆˆ‘ๅผŸๅผŸๅ†ทๅˆฐ"! (Put down your shirt, later my brother will catch a cold) ๐Ÿ˜

My silly boy...

Going off to a government clinic for a referral letter in a while. Struggled abit if I were to get a subsidised rate or go thru this preg in a private hospital. 

Decided to get a subsidised for this preg. 

Considering hub being the sole bread winner now. And I can also plan our savings for better use. ๐Ÿ˜Š Anyway, I am considered quite experience in giving birth already. ๐Ÿ˜† 

Went to Yishun Polyclinic yesterday for an appt. I must say. I am truly impressed. The queue was really fast! 

Staff there are friendly too. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Was still worrying if I would be waiting for hours there..... (dont really like the idea of staying long there with a little one inside me). I believe mothers feel me too?

But surprisingly no! About 100 of que numbers ahead of me? And its my turn in less than 15 mins. Good job. Good job. ๐Ÿ˜Š

But I would still encourage mummies to bring their newborn babies to a private GP for their vaccinations. 

Cos they dont give priority to newborn babies.....


And after this, am gonna get some 'inner' clothings and dresses for myself! Yeah! I love to buy preg clothings! 

Pink Pink Pink!! XXL! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† I love colourful preg dresses....... ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–


Come. Give you all buy 4D. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Get lucky!

My 4th time "Obimin" journey. ๐Ÿ˜Š 

Doc gave me folic A at first? Then I recalled and asked, "I thought its the pink colour pill"? 

Then was changed to this. Uh huh... This is familar...... 

That day at the clinic, doc asked, "First pregancy"? Me replied softly, "4th"... 
Doc goes, "Oh wow"!

Felt abit shy lah.. Maybe she was thinking how 'kien song' (love to 'mate') I am... ๐Ÿ˜‚

Thou true lah. Cos I love my hub mah... Cannot control. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

(Aiya, cant be explaining is my 2nd Marriage) ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Tuesday, 1 Apr 2014

So wanna cry...... 

Hub made me so wanna cry........

Feeling extremely nausea... But the liquid came out are either my saliva or something weird right from my throat? 

Seeing me like this, he went to get some plums for me.... 

The thing is..........

He bought 4 different types for me? And say sure got one type I like.... ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ 

When I was having the boys, I also felt that way.. But all ็Ž‹ๅ…ซ่›‹ did was kick my back and asked me to shut up. Cos he wanted to sleep. 

So seeing these, recalling the past made me touched and cry..... 

I am mostly thankful.....

Tuesday, 8 Jul 2014

It's a GIRL !!! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Previous
Next

Excited at the same time feeling hungry.. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š Cant sleep since 5.45am..... 

Later at about 2pm, I'll be knowing the gender of this little one inside me... ๐Ÿ˜“

Knowing the gender then I can start to buy and prepare lotsa baby stuff! 

Hub is so busy at work now due to his recent promotion. Usually he left for work at 6.30am and return home at about 8pm... 

But today he specially applied for a day leave for this. ๐Ÿ˜

When I had Yurou, never once did he not went with me for check ups... 

~~~ Feeling blessed and thankful ~~~

One will lead to another, same goes for thoughts. So cant help but think, when I had the 2 boys. Never once ex attended check ups with me. So that time I used to look at couples at the clinic with so much admiration... 

During those trips, either one of my 2 younger sisters or my mum accompany me. So yes, I feel blessed and thankful with them around too. ๐Ÿ˜Š 

Still, she never fails to ask me who will accompany me. 

How sweet is that... ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜

@qiuqiu

So how to not love her..... 

Although she sampat sampat (crazy) most of the time.....

Siao char bor. (Crazy women) 

She showed me a photo with her open her mouth wide? Deleted. Dont wanna scare people early in the morning. 

Now leh I go brush teeth, bath, get change, brew coffee and buy breakfast! 

And yes! I will share later after I know ya.

Apart from family members and friends, of cos must share here! My candyland..... My candies...... ๐Ÿ’–

ARH HUH! I know! If its a girl will call her Candy?!!!! Candy He Yuxuan! 

OH MY! I AM SO HAPPY! 

If boy will be Caton He Zhilong! 

The Chinese names will be somehow fixed. But if you all have any English ones with 'C' at a start let me know k. 
Thank you ah......

But be it girl or boy I also love...... ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

READY???

Really READY? 

SURE YOU ARE READY?

LOLOLOLS. Ok lah. Dont play liao lah... 

Ok.... Here you go. Come congrats me ba. 

God is love me one. 

He Yuxuan is her name. English still thinking..... ๐Ÿ˜Š

I am finally home! 

Scanned 3 times then complete today's detailed scan on Yuxuan's growth. 

3 times! The lady asked me to go walk around then go back. Because either cant see her nose or some others. 

She covered her face with her little hands and refused to open up no matter how i toss, turn or shake my tummy (maybe mostly fats)?! 

Fainted. This girl. Why so shy?

Now I am gonna relax, shake legs and find out the meaning for all the suggested names!

Thank you you all ah!!!!

Ok. This is funny. 

Teng is cracking her mind now. I just chose. I think I chose till she fed up asked me, "Ok then. Casper means what"?

Hahahhahaa!!!!! Told her that time I was too young...17 years old...

12/11/2014, 21.33

No news yet... Because I was told no labor suite avail? Well. A bit weird. But never mind. Admitted anyway. Just wait till got space/slot for me to lay my 'egg'. ๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜ถ

So, till now Yuxuan is still swimming in my tummy. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š 

Miss my 'Jay Chou' already.... Thou I just chased him home to take a nap. 


All pink clothings for Yuxuan (Charlyn) ๐Ÿ˜Š

Hand washed by hub.

Hub dont like the English name.... He say like 'ๅ‚ป็Žฒ' (means silly in mandarin, if direct translate)....


Looking at my kids photos.... Miss them...

Yurou and Ah Bong

Miss her so much.....

I wonder how she will react when she see her sister (hopefully) tomorrow? 

See babies in the nursery..... Wish mine is out already..... But I know when she's out, I will miss her in my tummy. The grass on the other side is always greener?

12/11/2014, 22.46

I better get some sleep. Hope they will update me soon. Still feeling weird. No delivery suite avail in a Women's and Children's hospital. I fainted. 

Abit scare to sleep lah...... 

Because..... worry my snores will wake everyone up lor... ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ 

Also dont know why lah. I snore exceptional loud during pregnant. Shit. 

So now me worry tomorrow wake up my ward mates dont friend me. Cos my snores too loud.

12/11/2014, 23.42

Erm.... Now they say have slot for me liao. Going down in 5 mins. 










No comments:

Post a Comment