Sunday, August 14, 2016

China Trip 2016_Part Three

Last few hours here before we board the plane heading home. This trip has left me with so much beautiful memories and precious lessons in life.

So much thankfulness in my heart. 

2nd time here but so much difference. 1st time we stayed in parent in law's house 3 years ago which is a humble 2 storeys wooden hut. There are 2 rooms and a kitchen which is all made up of wood and cement only. Not much solid base. 

But the strong foundation the parents build in the family is appluadable.

The 3 brothers are so unite. They are all willing to give their all if one of them needs help. This is so much like us Ang sisters.

In their family, I wouldnt say there isnt dispute at all. Mainly one particular character is creating all the unnecessary politics. Something I am clearly aware of all the while. Just that I prefer to keep a distance from these which is totally uncalled for. 

Years ago hub's 2nd brother's wife has been telling me so much negative stuff about the 1st brother's wife. So much even the personal past.

There onwards I kept a good distance from her. Not much of words exchanged these years too.

Maybe its just me. I feel that having a pair of discerning ears is so important. 

Sometimes words said and heard are between a fine line of good / bad. And I am thankful somehow I have such capablity in me, digesting words with a pair of discerning ears. 

Usually I dont judge at the first point of contact. When 2nd sis in law told me those I just smile not giving any acknowledgement.

Only acknowledgement to her were positive vibes to her on possible suituations which might be the reasons/meaning to why 1st sis in law did and said those which offended her unintentionally. 

Well. Obviously 2nd sis in law didnt like that. She would hope me to approve of what she told me. Too bad that its not me.

On the other hand, I've observed that 1st sis in law did not speak a single negative word about 2nd sis in law. She is a straight forward lady who didnt know how to please others nor sing praises to please people. 

But for sure she didnt speak ill of people too. 

Whereas 2nd sis in law did a very good job in this area. Hub's parents love her so much more and are closer to her compared to 1st sis in law. 

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ This is really ๅŽๅฎซๅฎ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Honestly I dont dislike 2nd sis in law at all although there are some words and little actions she is doing are causing lotsa conflicts in the family. Esp between the 1st sis in law and mother in law.

We are home!๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Anyway at the end of the day, they are hub's family so also mine. I shall love them as my own despite all these.๐Ÿ˜Š

This touches me. Despite the fight between their mothers my sister in laws, the kids care and love each other so much.

The elder girl is the daughter of 1st sis in law. She held on to the cousin who is the daughter of 2nd sis in law. 

Many times I see the kids concerning each other like asking each other to wear more clothes. Wear thick socks. Eat more etc. Etc.๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ญ

Their kids are all so obedient and lovely.....

Yurou and her cousin strolled back for reunion dinner.

On their way back. Yurou dong dong yih as usual.๐Ÿ˜

Our reunion dinner.๐Ÿ˜

Me and Yuxuan sleep on the double size mattress next to this bed. Yurou and hub sleep on this bed.

The first 7 days I really cant get used to sleeping on their mattresses. Cos they are all bricks bed. Super hard my goodness. 

My back pain till cannot. ๐Ÿ˜„

Then they told me its normal cos the bed is adjusting my spinal to the healthy state. 

I dont believe it. Almost wanna cry the first 7 days. Every morning I cant even bend my body.๐Ÿ˜‚ 

8th day onwards then got better.

Yuxuan.๐Ÿ˜Š

Behind Yuxuan is her cousin. Super good girl....๐Ÿ˜ญ Whenever I am having my meals, I can totally entrust Yuxuan with her. 

She follow Yuxuan everywhere. Worry Yuxuan might fall....๐Ÿ˜ 

Admire hub's eldest brother... His upbringing is ๐Ÿ‘

Also father in law. He'll carry Yuxuan over from me each time he see me carry Yuxuan. He told hub he want me to just relax. He told hub it has been hard for us.. Need to work and look after the kids... 

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

How sweet is he....๐Ÿ˜ข

Hub told him is my papa look after them.๐Ÿ˜‚ He thought we bring them to work.๐Ÿ˜‚

Then I secretly took a few shots of him. 

Why so ham one the guys in the family.๐Ÿ˜

My big boss.๐Ÿ˜

Enjoying life.

Best mother in law in the whole world. Is mine.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Yuxuan is so close to her granny. Sticks to her so much and keep calling her ๅฅถๅฅถ, ๅฅถๅฅถ

Me and my best friend cum boyfriend cum husband cum lover wishing you all a prosperous Chinese New Year! ๐Ÿ˜

While we were there, Teng's hub and papa tag team this year in Singapore.๐Ÿ˜„

Teng sent this and told us her husband is waiting for ah Bong whole day to play games with him.๐Ÿ˜‚

He need a son.

My ah Bong closer with his gan mama (godmother) aka my 3rd sis than his own mother.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚

Yuxuan to Yurou : "You better stop crying at once! Mummy will be back soon!"

๐Ÿ˜‚ I rushed to the ladies imed after the 4 hours flight.

Sanjie and bro in law looked after the girls for us...

Yuxuan : "We are back. But all I need is a good sleep" ๐Ÿ˜

Yurou kissing you all.๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

Ah Lian kissing you all.๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜
#beatmelah #beatmelah ๐Ÿ˜‚

Ok lah. Serious now.

Yesterday night was a teary one. Seeing how hub and his parents bond touches me greatly. Hub love them so much especially mother in law. 

Hub is filial till no words can describe....

After mother in law done with washing her hair, hub will blow dry her hair gently..

Doo. MIL refused but hub insist.๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ 

I wonder how many guys do this to their mother nowadays.

Whenever they are together, hub will hold MIL's hand. Or wrap his arm around her shoulder / waist.๐Ÿ˜

Sometimes when MIL asked some silly and cute questions right? He will gently pat his mother head, smile at her then gently put MIL's head resting on his shoulder.๐Ÿ˜

In summary, he treat his mother like his mistress. Better than his wife.๐Ÿ˜‚

But. I am perfectly fine with it.๐Ÿ˜Š And in fact love him more when I see him treating his mum this way.

Ensuring his mum he will take good care of himself and us. 

Doo. Must hold hands one.๐Ÿ˜

Scratch leg also must hold hands.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ 

Helping in laws to pluck duck hairs.๐Ÿ˜†

Sent this to family group chat. Got scolded by sisters. They say how can let my husband do the cleaning there! Wait people there see me as lazy.๐Ÿ˜ 

Silly. The parents say him each time I try to do something ah. I am not allow to wash bowls. Not allow to even take a tissue to wipe food/stain on the floor. Or change the plastic bag for a dustbin. 

How ah...

Xuan xuan relaxing with MIL yesterday.๐Ÿ˜Š

FIL very funny also. Once Yuxuan knock the bathroom door with MIL inside. FIL encourage Yuxuan to knock more and he laugh as he did that.๐Ÿ˜

Ok getting ready to go airport this morning. Who's driving?๐Ÿ˜„

Some training before she takes the wheel.๐Ÿ˜‚

Eh everyone get in already?! Hurry! We need to catch a plane!

On the way to airport... Feeling sad... 

FIL cried. He tried so hard holding back his tears.๐Ÿ˜”

Reached Singaport airport. A tired Xuanxuan. ๐Ÿ˜

Bruises on my kneecap and hand. Yes. I had a fall again. Lun zhun max.๐Ÿ˜

Hope they remember this trip to their father's hometown.

Fuqing, we'll be back soon. Missing my in laws already...๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜ญ

Yuxuan and papa making up for the time lost the past 15 days.๐Ÿ˜

All lovely dovey.๐Ÿ˜

No comments:

Post a Comment