Sunday, August 14, 2016

Yurou aka #heyurou_Part Two

She's at it again. Pasting stickers all over. Usually me and hub wont stop her. Even if she draw on the wall. We would just re paint the wall. 

Cos we wanna see what she draw/write. ๐Ÿ˜

But we told her cannot anyhow draw outside lah.

Happily pasting.

Then she told me her sister want some stickers too. 

Cos Yuxuan was whole time looking at her sister when her sister was pasting the stickers on the wall? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ 

I can imagine when the small one is bigger, we will have a lot more re painting to do. ๐Ÿ˜„

Yurou that day went for a photoshoot with Ah Teng.

This is her at one of her break time. Playing with the toys they got for her. 

Really nice of them to go along with her mood too..

My precious... Now she can pose alot of patterns liao.

๐Ÿ˜„

Her 'rabbit' teeth ๐Ÿ˜

๐Ÿ˜

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Siao po.

Yo, Yo~~ Whassup

On the other hand my sampat (silly) girl. Brought her to shopping the other day. 

She insisted taking bus. She love to take bus! Asked her why. She say got a lot of people. Very fun. ๐Ÿ˜

One of her after school request.

Always cheery.

Singing loudly in the lift. ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

This is her holding the pram with her sister in it. She say she scare her sister fall. So she must hold on to it. ๐Ÿ˜

Gave her sweet right after her haircut and bath the other day. Before she got the sweets, she cried so bad. ๐Ÿ˜› My bad. Skills 'too good'.

๐Ÿ˜‚ Sampat love this dress too!

ๆˆ‘็š„ๅคงๅฎ่ด!๐Ÿ˜ Ah Pearl lookalike. ๐Ÿ˜„

My big gem!๐Ÿ˜Š

Acting all gentle. ๐Ÿ˜จ She say her brother told her girls needa laugh gently... Cover mouth...

My baobei getting more and more good girl.. She is more understanding less demanding nowadays.. ๐Ÿ˜

Last time she would scream if we dont give her her gadgets or no batt. Now we'll just tell her no batt she'll, "Ok.."๐Ÿ˜Š

Now she developing love for her sister too. She will cry everytime her sister is not with her.. 

Cos papa will go back his house every Friday and he would bring along Yurou leaving Yuxuan with me. 

Yurou will goes, "ๆˆ‘่ฆๅฆนๅฆนๅ•Š~~ๆˆ‘ไผšๆƒณๅฅนไฝ ็Ÿฅ้“ๅ—~~๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ" (I want my sister... I will miss her you know....) ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ lols

She showing me how I look like when I'm angry.

Brought her to supermarket. A little boy used a rubber band to shoot her while I wasnt looking. 

Showing me the rubber band on her hand, she called out to me, pointing at him "Matherr, you see? He shoot me with this"

This is her telling her dad about the incident.

Upon hearing this from Yurou, I walked to the boy(her mother was besides) smilingly asked the boy if the rubber band belongs to him? If he did shoot Yurou with it? Really. Is smilingly. 

Wanna ask cos if its my boys I would appreciate parents to let me know too.. Then I can teach them what cannot be done.

Aiyo... But that boy denied, looked at his mother and say he didnt do it... 

Yurou on the other hand speak. Yes. I saw you shooting at me right in front of me.

Without a word, the boy's mother turned her head away from us and walked away. ๐Ÿ˜ฐ 

My silly girl. Still upset about what happened.

Returned home she told her dad, my papa and my tenants about it.๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜‚ 

She asked me, if the boy's nose will become long? Cos he lied. 


Her dad made her banana balls hoping to make her smile again.

My goodness. She cry even louder say its not this type she want.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ 

Quickly her dad make the type she likes. Then she's happy.. 

Banana pancake.








No comments:

Post a Comment