Sunday, August 14, 2016

Pizza Hut Tasting Day 2016

Today Ah Lian want to gai xiao (introduce) a very awesome new pizza menu at Pizza Hut! They have something new and after trying, it's really hojiak (delicious!) ah! You can try for yourself!

Brought Ah Bong and Yurou for the food tasting with my family members. Wanted to bring Yuxuan but she was still sleeping lah. Yurou so excited and happy when she know we going to Pizza Hut! ๐Ÿ˜„

Memember I posted this pose on my Instagram (without the menu)? With the hashtag #SeoulSensation and #SeoulSensationXPearlang ๐Ÿ˜Š

Duhh it is for this one loh!๐Ÿ˜

Yurou also come act one model.๐Ÿ˜

Checking out their new menu..๐Ÿ˜Š

#PizzaHutSGdaebak

Pizza hut is revealing their Seoul Sensation menu, which is influenced and inspired by popular flavours of Korea! K-lovers and fanatics will be excited to find out what's on their Seoul Sensation menu!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

While waiting for food, ไบฒไธ€ไธช with Yurou haha.

First up appetiser that we cannot have enough of - Yuja Chamkkae Wings! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

These Korean chicken wings pack a whole lot of flavour! Marinated in yuzu (citrus) sauce with a generous sprinkle of sesame seeds! They are super kids friendly and not to mention so juicy and tender lah.. Me want some more now!๐Ÿ˜™

Since the Yuja Chamkkae Wings are kids-friendly and non-spicy, we let Yurou try some. She loves it! So if you have ๅฐๆœ‹ๅ‹ you may order this for them! ๐Ÿ˜Š

More for Ah Lian. How to watch my diet like that lah.
๐Ÿ˜

By the way ah you all see all these pro-ness pictures right. Thanks to my sister Ah Teng and her husband๐Ÿ˜ haha. They see i first time do big collab with a brand we all love.

I anxious lah, afterall I am a auntie already HAHA. Take pictures with my phone also will turn out blurry because chiu eh zhun (hand will shake) lah ๐Ÿ˜‚hahaha! So i ask them to help me take pictures.

So touched, they brought the little apple of my eye along. ๐Ÿ˜

She also want to see the new #SeoulSensation menu and order food ah๐Ÿ˜‚ haha! Taste better than what merelyfood your siao lao bu feed you everyday hor Meregoround hahaha! Just kidding okay don't beat me, my senpai in blogging.๐Ÿ˜Š

More pro-ness pictures taken by the BEST BROTHER-IN-LAW in the WHOLE WORLD!๐Ÿ˜Š

This is their Hut's Caesar Salad with with tender chicken breast and crispy turkey bacon!๐Ÿ˜ SO SIMPLE AND DELICIOUS! 

The sauce is not too creamy / thick. It's just nice! Adds a little tanginess to the fresh salad!๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜™

Ah Teng showing me the ropes on how to be a blogger. Okay i also do one.
But.... My one..... ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜

How how how! ๆœ‰ๆฒกๆœ‰ ๆœ‰ๆฒกๆœ‰!!! Like a ้™ถ้†‰ (in love) with the salad wu bo wu bo (got not got not). HAHA! 

I looks so weird.๐Ÿ˜ฆ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

My family's favourite!

he Spicy Chikin Pasta! Everyone damn love all the different textures in it! 

The sauce is so good oh my. There's mushroom, capsicum, generous chunks of chicken, roasted sesame, tossed and stir fry in the irresistible Yang Nyum sauce! With a handful of roasted seaweed on top! Buay tahan! ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜

Prawn Aglio Olio comforting for the soul! This one also soot gah liao (wiped clean) very fast! ๐Ÿ˜

Going for second serving of the Spicy Chikin Pasta!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

One more for Ah Bong also! Paiseh leh, first time people take so many pictures of me machiam i superstar haha so i must post all.๐Ÿ˜†

Pizza Hut is really a good place for family to gather, their main menu on its own has so many choices of food for us to choose from! There's definitely something for everyone to eat to our hearts content and catch up with each other over good food.
๐Ÿ˜Š

They don't just have pizzas you know! They also have western mains and pastas and a good variety of drinks and desserts!
❤❤❤

Also as you've seen above, there's also salad for the calorie-conscious ones! For more info on their menu you may check out http://www.pizzahut.com.sg/dine_in/menu/restaurants-pizza.aspx

My Ah Bong love it so much he have a second plate all to himself. Ah Bong, my papa and Joshua voted this as the family favourite! "ๅˆ่พฃๅˆ้ฆ™, ๅธฆ็”œๅˆๅธฆๅ’ธ. ๅฃๆ„Ÿไธ€ๆต" That is what my papa say about the pasta. He can be Mandarin blogger lor! Haha. 

Meanwhile Yurou is enjoying her kids' meal prepared by Pizza Hut. Thank you..๐Ÿ˜™

FREE KIDS MEAL
๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Pizza Hut serves FREE KIDS MEAL during weekdays!!! Conditions being:

i. With paying adult & excluding eve of and PH

ii. Includes dinner (so basically the whole day)

Another reason why Pizza Hut is the perfect place for family (especially the ones with kids!) to gather... ๐Ÿ˜

๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Lai liao lai liao, star of the day!

Wait.. ah.. more coming soon. (I need to eat first~)๐Ÿ˜†

Seoul Sensation Pizza

This one is Ah Teng, Ah Lian and my martherr's favoorut!!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Fluffy and satisfying pan pizza topped with Yang Nyum sauce (again!), chicken chunks, mushroom, capsicum, onion and pineapple for the extra crunch and fresh touch in texture and taste! ❤

I love the pasta too but i love the pizza even more! So you see Yang Nyum sauce here and there right? Korean use that to marinate their fried chicken one! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Creative right? Biting into it is like ooooh.. Like a shiok. But Koreans don't say shiok right.. 

My big son Ah Wu tell me Koreans say DAEBAK. I was like =.=""" Simi lai eh haha. He say it means "awesome siol" ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Mere is like "MUMMY I WANT SOME PIZZA!"๐Ÿ˜€

How i pose with pizza.. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

How i pose when i am eating pizza..☺

Lolols๐Ÿ˜Š

My sampat laugh until so happy ๐Ÿ˜

So happy lah aiyo..๐Ÿ˜ The Mango Pudding with Ice Cream also so tasty. A very sweet way to end our meal there.๐Ÿ˜Š

Yurou got a Munchie Mouse ice cream for dessert! She love it so much!๐Ÿ˜Š

Hope you all like the new #SeoulSensation menu at Pizza Hut! 

It will be available from 16th March to 26th April. Limited time period only so kah geen (hurry) go try okay! 

ๆœ‰ๆฒกๆœ‰ๅฌ่ฟ‡, ่ตฐ่ฟ‡่ทฏ่ฟ‡, ไธ่ฆ้”™่ฟ‡ (have you heard before, walk or pass by, cannot miss it) lols.

To see how the new menu looks like, visit www.pizzahut.com.sg for more! 
They also do delivery! 

Visit www.phdelivery.com.sg for delivery menu!

Go check out Pizza Hut Singapore Facebook page too! 

They do contest and giveaways sometimes!
www.facebook.com/PizzaHutSingapore

Korean Day Out for Pizza Hut Seoul Sensation Fan Feast

With Ah Lian and Family! Pizza Hut is organizing a fan-feast (paiseh lah.. I prefer to call it my dayre readers / instagram follower meet up!) for my family and 5 other readers and followers! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Myself together with my hubby (btw.. You all cannot look at him ah lolols), Yurou, Yuxuan, Ah Bong, Ah Cas, Ah Teng and family, my papa and hopefully niao niao and my other sisters can come! We are very siao when we get together i warn you all first ah.

Three of them doing the latest Korean pose that is going to take Singapore by wave!
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Daebak boh??๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Hahaha! 

Just have to pose like this and post on instagram with hashtag #SeoulSensation and #SeoulSensationXPearlang
๐Ÿ˜Š

I will select 5 winners to come enjoy a Korean day out with me and my family! You all confirm can lah! I how old also can like this pose ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Told Yurou that she will be meeting people who like her and she tell me this. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚

Pizza hut Seoul Sensation menu is launched on the 16 March and will be available till 26 April!
๐Ÿ˜

Please head down and try the pasta and pizza! And the wings too! Oh, and the mango pudding too!
SUPER! ❤❤❤

Thank you Pizza Hut for the fun, satisfying and yummy meal! ๐Ÿ˜™

See you guys! Memember to pose and post on instagram with hashtag #SeoulSensation and #SeoulSensationXPearlang so i can pick the winners for the Korean Day Out okay!๐Ÿ˜Š

No comments:

Post a Comment