Sunday, August 14, 2016

15 Aug 2015

Previous
Next

Got an invite for food tasting. So happy to have accepted. Cos usually I would have said no... Tied up with work and kids and now our beloved MooMoo. 

Said yes to Mich my 'part time Manager' when I heard that the invitation came from a sweet girl whose asking for her boyfriend's parents. Sweet. All this girl thinks is that the food the future in laws make is good. And also hope to help the boyfriend succeed in helping his parents. 😍😍😍

I wish I will have daughter in laws like her... 😍😍😍

This place! It's located at 
8 Enggor St, Singapore 079718. Just under SkySuites@Anson. Nearest MRT station is EW15 Tanjong Pagar. 

Their opening hours are;

Mon to Friday: 7am to 7.30pm
Saturday: 7am to 5pm
Sunday & PH closed

Too anxious. Havent even show pictures of their food.πŸ˜‚ Really nice... Me and my family love it! A pity hub is working on alternate Saturday and today he is on duty.πŸ˜”

He loves Yong Tau Hoo so much.. Told him about this place sell really nice one and I'm missing them already... Imed he told me he will go with me again next Saturday!😍

These only edge of the ice mountain. ε†°ε±±δΈ€θ§’.πŸ˜‚ Their fish maw is homemade by the parents. Is love really...😍

Doo. These. 😍

I say you must chose this. Is so good....😍😍😍

Me deciding on which one.. Difficult. All looks good. But I have a big love for the chili with fish maw in it.😍

Their wanton OH MY is a MUST order. No kidding. Is πŸ‘.

A pity their yong tau hoo not avaliable on Sat for now... But if the requests is huge maybe? πŸ˜‚ 

Go bug Mr 何! Maybe in time to come he will open the yong tao hoo station on Saturdays too. πŸ˜‚ 

Never mind. Hub can eat the minced meat noodle soup and laksa!😊

Their laksa 😍😍😍

A happy Yuxuan while we were waiting for our food.😊

Giving Yurou a bite of the toast. She is one major difficult young lady on food. Like grandmother, like matherr like grand daughter.😁

Sis ask her if the toast is good? She πŸ‘! 😁

I took a few bites. Its so nice... 😍 No wonder she want more.

Yurou asking for more fishballs.

Fish ball soup. Yurou LOVE! Their fish balls are incredible huge. And bouncey!

Very tasty....

Their yong tao hoo with mee. Sauces are really good. Especially their self make chili sauce. Really is sibei good.😍😍😍

Mama's. With bee hoon. Mama is very particular about her food. Which is something my papa hates most. Many times they often bicker when papa buy her food which are bad in accordance to her taste.😦 

This bowl is actually huge. And she finished them ALL. Not even one strand of bee hoon left.

One of their signature! Bak Chor Mee. (Minced meat noodle) Papa's order.

He finished ALL of it too! πŸ˜‚

After that he keep telling me its a pity they are located at that area... Cant really spot lah..

This is Yurou reminding me to stop. Hahaha! But yes, I controlled. Dont dare to take more. No dinner for me anyway. πŸ˜„ 

But they are all so good... 😍

Our food.😍

Not only their food. When I step in I feel I am a family member. My parents are cooking for me.πŸ˜„ They are so nice people lah....

At the initial stage of corresponding. Told Mich, food review and tasting usually I dont like to take up. Cos if the food is no good I cant say good. I will be doing people a diservice lah. Wait let people scold lah.😁

So got her to convey that during the corresponding. Food has to be good then I dont mind sharing more.😊 

Kns act one big shot? No lah. Cos its not easy bringing the whole family with babies. End up if no good very sian one.πŸ˜„

Not only their food. Their homemake barley drink IS LOVE. 😍😍😍 

Not sweet at all. Yet the taste is so original and good...😍

Me chosing ingredients for mama. 
Sis told me to turn around and smile. 

I look fat.😁 New session gonna start again on 19th Aug. So hope will be better.😊

Please order this drink if you go there. Its made by the parents with love. 

This one no caption. Only because@chiounlimited say chio.πŸ˜‚ She is seldom this kind to me. So I take her words this time.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

Nah. She is my BFF. πŸ˜™

I not only know how to eat.πŸ˜‚ 

Conducting an interview on the begining of how the business come about and whats their specialities etc. 

This young boy here surname same as hub. 何。No wonder I feel so much in home when I see his parents...😊 No link ah? Ok lah... Really love his parents. Very nice uncle and auntie... 

The parents have been selling their food in hawker till their son (here) wanted to venture the parents business, hopefully to another level with chain of outlets. πŸ˜πŸ‘

Hearing those I can feel his stress so much. He used to be an Engineer but quit his job just to help the parents. 😍 I love good boys. We all love. 

The food is good just that the location is not easily accessible lor.πŸ˜” 

Uncle and auntie...😍

Asked them how they started. Where they learn their recipes from. How they met and fell in love.πŸ˜‚ 

Auntie told me she learnt those recipes 40 over years ago. They used to sell their food at several hawker places before here. 

And they met in a party. Then fell in love.πŸ˜‚ I so busybody hor. But auntie so cute. All willingly to share. So like me....πŸ˜„πŸ˜

Their shop is mostly full house during lunch time. So just recently they launched their delivery service. 

Things to note for their delivery service;

1. Delivery only for Tanjong Pagar area. 
2. Their handsome young little boss do the delivery himself. Mr 何。πŸ˜‚But he is attached ok.πŸ˜‚
3. No charges for the containers.
4. Delivery not available from 11.30am to 1.30pm cos Mr 何 needs to be in the stall helping the parents. 

So if you dont mind early lunch or late lunch can call for delivery.😊

Min $20 for delivery ya.😊

Alternatively, there are pick up service too! Meaning, you can call and they prepare your order then you pick up yourself.😍 

Note for pick up;

1. You need to call before 11.30am ok. Guai hun.😊 To avoid disappointment. Cos they very crowded during lunch time. 

2. No charges for those take away containers too. They encourage pick up. Cos their shop is totally full during lunch hours. Then again if you are slim like me then maybe you can squeeze in.😊😏

One with the HOHOHO team! 😍😍😍 Miss your food already... See you next Saturday with the Master Chef in my house! 😁

How it all came about.❤

Their dine in menu. Price reasonable right?! 

They are also open on Saturday now! 7am to 5pm!

This. Delivery menu.😊

These two take selfie bo jio me. Its ok. I self invite.😊

The number to call for delivery! A good idea to tabao dinner for family too. If your working area is in Tanjong Pagar.

Gone in no time. 😁 

We'll be back soon.

My parents during their meal.😊

Ok. DISCOUNT CODE.

Quote 'Pearl Ang' to enjoy a 10% discount.😊 

This is valid for 2 months from today! 
So will be till 14th October 2015.

Not for delivery only ok.😊 Applicable to Dine in and Pick up!😊

Yurou can also understand Hokkien. πŸ˜‚

Ah Bong with Niau at Thailand. 

Heard the whole trip Bong is looking after his smallest auntie well. Carry all her loots. 

Ok good. Gentlemen.😊

But the other he cried till his shirt all wet. Really is all wet.. πŸ˜” Made me sad seeing him like that....

This is how close they are. The 2 of them hug together and cry... Painful to see them like this.. Now we can only pray for miracle.

Wah. Sometimes I had enough of her. She told me Meredith and her said hi. 

But no Meredith.😟

Asked her wheres Meredith. 

She give me this. 😠

Fainted.πŸ˜‚

Click on the photo all happily. Only to see this.πŸ˜―πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Papa really bo liao. Sis sent me this the other day. 

Papa put the mob outside when ah Bong is in the toliet. And he is waiting outside just to see Bong's reaction.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

He always play this to all of us! Got one time I got a shock lah.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Then the other day I play this to one of my colleague too😊. So fun.πŸ˜„

But they got me another time.πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‚ 

Now everyone in the office go toliet must be careful when done.πŸ˜πŸ˜‚

No comments:

Post a Comment