Sunday, August 14, 2016

20 Sep 2015

Previous
Next

These girls can make me happy... In fact I'm happy when I see babies and children.

Sisters have been teasing me for a 5th. Maybe they think my name is 'Ba Jie'πŸ˜‚ (ε…«ζˆ’)

That day Meredith at my house..😍😍😍

Yurou nowadays keep hugging her sister like suddenly?😁

As and when she feels like it?

Sometimes Yuxuan is ok with it.

Sometimes she dont like.😁

Starting to cry soon. No next shot. Cos she cry and i need to put down my phone 'save' and calm her down. If not hub hear her cries and see me video-ing, he will give me kanaji. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ (a knock on my head)πŸ˜‚

Sis sent this. Say Yurou play halfway hug her sister.😍😍😍 She "ε₯Ήε€ͺ cute δΊ†" (Shes too cute) 😁

From a nice lady.. Awww... I cherish these a lot... Thank you...

More than words can express the love for my bro in law. He dont talk much. Cos he believe actions speaks louder. 😍

Put the girls to sleep... Blessed..

😍

Waiting patiently..

Learnt of something disappointing. A family friend told lies for the sake of own interest. Someone the family love. Our papa see her like his own daughter. 

Cos papa said she looks like our dajie. In appearance yes. But morally, afraid not. 

Well. We are human so I understand. Its fine. But I always believe "When One is righteous, He has no fear" 

So LIAR, I hope you can sleep well at night.

Thank you SIOEN...😍 

This mid-autume festival is going to be a fun one! Because sis bought costume for all! πŸ˜‚ Its crazy. We are all gonna be like dress up in........

These. And so much more!πŸ˜‚ Mine will be the white one.😁 I hope it wont burst. Gonna push my assets UP UP UP like that Wumeiniang.πŸ˜‚ 

My mama's? Will be in rong mo mo's.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

That day told ah Teng to help me buy something. She told me there are some change she need to return to me. 

Told her to keep the change. Then sent her this and told her "Dont return me please, my bag has not enough space to put already. 

She "WTFF. THIS IS THE GROSSIEST THING I'VE EVERRRR HEARD!" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

So fun. I just like to disturb her. πŸ˜„ Seeing her laugh makes my day.😁

Has this thing about me keep washing my hands. 😟😩 Scare lah.. But cant control dont know why. I always think my hands are not clean enough? 

I wash and wash them till they are so dry.😒

So ah Teng always buy hand creams for me... So much more she bought. These are just a little portion.😍 

This sister of mine.... 😍😍😍

Anybody can tell me if I am normal? Getting worried. This only start after the Divxxx.. 

Hub told me to stop but i secretly wash them often still. 😟 Maybe I need to see doctor about it?

Meredith's face.😁 Again. I leave the caption to you.

Yes yes. I will go see doc. Thank you you girls....πŸ˜™

Xuan Xuan looks like boy hor.πŸ˜„

😊

No comments:

Post a Comment