Sunday, August 14, 2016

Ang Sisters_洪门女将

2nd sis sent us this.... 😍😍😍

The cutest one is me lor. Can see? Teng and Niau Niau werent born yet.

Papa say I only start talking at age of 5. And he was so worried. He thought I cant talk. And he used metal plates to bump against each other, next to my ears. Just to see if I have reaction. I got a shock. Then he say luckily I can hear... 

He said he dont know why I dont wanna talk. Only started talking at the age of 5.

Another one. 

The 3 of them wear dresses. I dont know why give me wear that. 😠

4 of us again. 😊

All 4 of us had our go on this dressing like a princess? And this is mine. 😊

We all had our horse rides too! 

Now. Theres a little story within the family. 

From those photos, pretty much one can see our papa last time quite well to do ya? 
Our old house is the current location of just opposit Bugis Junction. A vacant plot of land which many years ago was operated by Breeks cafe. Now its just an empty land.

It was where our old house was. A 4 storey stand alone house.

Now. All I could remember now is. I had wonderful childhood memories till the age of 7 years old. 

Papa every week will bring all 4 of us out to expensive eating places, movies, KFC, etc etc at least twice a week. 

Papa had 2 shops selling jeans and was pretty well to do that time. The 4 of us were called 4 princesses by the shops neighbours. 

And each of us had at least 3 different types of bicycles. 

We were like daughters of a big towkay back then. 

Our grandparents were pretty rich and well respected too. And they really dotes on us despite they are only the foster parents of my dad in Singapore.

Now. The climax part is coming soon. 

Was pretty blurr at that time too. Why suddenly me enjoy all those till at the age of 7. 

The princess life seems all gone?

Papa's jeans business closed down. 

After our eldest sister left us, we moved to a 2 room rental flat. No more 4 storey house. 

No more outings; movies and good food.

All those happened when I was 7 years old.

Those happened also after my 5th younger sister Teng was born. 

So I wonder who 带塞 (brought bad luck)? 

Can guess? Lololols!

Yeah. She is still asking why she dont have all those(princess life) in my comment wor.... 

She still seems totally clueless what kind of 'good' luck she brought ya?

Lololols!

But really. Despite being not so well off after our princess life, being poorer doesnt take away the love. 

Yet we are so close even till now.... 

Teng visit Niau at the hospital again. Everytime she visit her will be either lunch / dinner time? 

Her timings are very accurate one. 

This is the 3rd time she eat Niau hospital food. 😂

But of cos lah... She would always buy her much more yummy food..

Niau sent us this in our family chat group.

Then this... 

😄😄😄 My cute little sister... 

The whole family now worry for her... One of the reason why I went MIA last week.... Yurou was not feeling well.. Youngest sis also not feeling well... And me vomit the whole week..... 

She has been in the hospital for 9 days already..... We all are praying for her... 

See? She is still so positive. 💖💖💖 

我的小宝贝 Niau Niau.

She is like a baby. Papa went to see her, she will cry one. 

Then make papa cry too. Then the 2 of them cry lor. Drama max. 

Nah. Its love. Kinship.

Little bit she will cry easily. Ah Teng scold her she will cry. We tease her jokingly she will cry. 

Many say she is like me the most. Niau Stay happy always. You will be fine and can go home soon. 

We love you 💖💖💖

Sunday, 18 May 2014

My family, our lovely weekend

Previous
Next

My baby sister Niau is so rough life. Let her sleep in aircon room she say she not used to? And she got asthma attack twice sleeping in aircon room? 

Then she sleep in the hall, on my sofa the last 2 days? 

😄😄😄

Her 'bed' for the 2 days. 😁

Then she eat at where she sleep.

Now she's sleeping like a pig. 

Big bed for her. She prefer sofa. 

Niau why you so sampat? Lolols!

Saturday, 5 Jul 2014

This is one of our most loved sister! Our 3rd sister.... 

It is so rare to see her funny photo! Cos her job requires her to be strict and firm. But she did it for it was Teng 's birthday.

When we saw her in this, we all rushed forward wanting to beat her! Then she say, "不要这样嘛, 我也是人啊......" (Dont be like that... I am also human......)

We all laughed like crazy!

My Ah Wu....... Also very sporting. 

He will never do that if werent for @qiuqiu's birthday. 


Aiya this Niau Niau see got wigs dont know how happy lor. 

She love them! Am sure she took lotsa photos with them. Eeeerrrr... 

Our youngest sis Niau posted a pic of her bf on her IG. Her caption goes crazily in love saying how hamsum her bf is lah. And how madly in love she is?

So Teng and her husband, me and hub decided to disturb her.

Teng send first. 😂😂😂

Then I send hub's. Whahahaha!!! We just love to disturb her. So fun. Love it. 

She's easily irritated just like... Erm... Yurou.😂😄

Sunday, 5 Apr 2015

Previous
NextYesterday was a memorable day for me. 

Yesterday was a memorable day for me. 
Memorable cos had a mixture of anger and hilarious encounter. 

Here it goes~~~~

Hub and I went for a movie together with my 3rd sister and Ah Bong. After 5 long years, this is the 1st movie with hub. Cos we were tied up with the girls and work.

We watched Fast & Furious 7. Hub's favourite movie.😊 

Sounds good? Wait...

Before we went to the movie, we went for a meal to celebrate papa's birthday.

So after about 15 minutes during the movie? My tummy really really was painful! Needed the loo! 

Turned to my 3rd sis, asked her, "Sanjie, my tummy is very painful. Where do I go to get to the toilet?"

(Before I go on, our sanjie character is, things she dont know she often will act like one know? And most food will be exaggerated by her, "Wah Lian, this BEST ah BEST ah!" But many often turns out to be yucky.)😯

.

.

So I walked and walked, following the flow with a painful stomache, 💩 almost wanna find their way out? 

Of cos, at that time in my mind was sanjie's 'knowing all' face, her full of confident told me that the toilet is just ahead.

All I need was to be patience and walk a little more? 

So I continued. I walked and walked. Sicarli (Suddenly) I find myself out of the building! Following that instructions sanjie told me with her confident face, to think that is the way out to the building?!

This time I decided to be strong. Hold back my tears and 💩 continued walking. 

Walked a big round, back to the entrance and took the escalator up to the entry. 

(Still holding back)

There I was. With the security stopped me. 

Security: Where's your ticket

Me: I got out from the wrong exit. Havent finish my movie. I dont have entry pass with me and my handphone totally no batt. So I cant call my family.

.

The security looked at my desperate face. "Ok go" with one of his hand gestured asking me to move in.

Me: "Can I know where is the ladies?"

.

My sanjie is really gross! Not sure say not sure. But she looked so real like she is very familar of the cinema when she told me, "Ok, you see that green word Exit? Just walk down and there is the toilet ok?" 

Me believed her. Cos she really looked honest?

.

Sometimes my sisters are so annoying.

😂😂😂 I am still laughing now thinking how silly I can get. 

And we had so much laughter after the whole thing! 

Me love my sisters 😂.

Ok. Done ranting. 
Heres one of my precious. 😍😍😍

Yuxuan: "Nowadays I'm trying a different image"

Hub chilling with one of his 'girlfriend' 😊

One with @yutakis. Like a little brother.😊 Its a #throwback

See her with a ponytail? Done by 2nd sis's daughter in the pic. 😊

Mere telling the grandpa how her 'employees' are performing. 

Seems like she has a lot to say?😄

Just kidding ok. 😳😳😳😂 

Sisters. Happy when we know they are happy.😍







No comments:

Post a Comment