Sunday, August 14, 2016

13 May 2016

Last weekend we brought the girls to a ramen place at Tanglin Shopping Center. Yurou looking at hub thankfully.... ๐Ÿ˜Š Why thankfully? ๐Ÿ˜

Ensuring her food is cleared of.......

Vegetables.... Haiz. 2 of my children dont eat vegetables... Yurou and Ah Bong...๐Ÿ˜”

Ah Bong say it taste like paper. Forcing him to eat vegetables is as good as eating A4 size paper. ๐Ÿ˜ฏ Then he ask me why do I have to force him to eat paper.๐Ÿ˜ 

Asked him, what if next time your girlfriend/wife want you to eat? He say "Eat!" ๐Ÿ˜ฆ๐Ÿ˜ก 

Yurou say vegetables are yucky.๐Ÿ˜” Naughty 2.

Finished all..

Xuan at the other side of the table.๐Ÿ˜Š

Another weekend we went to this ramen place at Orchid Hotel. Hub say the original one is super good! Price is super reasonable too! We order 3 bowls plus drinks. Total bill is about $50. 

Free flow of eggs and bean sprouts. 

Only thing is the seating is pretty squeezing. But is good. The food matters more anyway.

There's this server, a middle age man. He is super good! His customer service is sincere. Cos we wanted to order another kids meal for Yurou. He suggested us to share instead. ๐Ÿ‘

Its about 15 mins wait outside. When we were in, food served within 5 mins.๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘

You can tick your requests on the following;

1. Noodle texture: Soft, middle or normal
2. Soup base: Light, middle or normal
3. Oil: No oil, middle or normal

I like their free bean sprouts.๐Ÿ˜ 

Siao bo everytime brush teeth got new pattern.๐Ÿ˜‚

Confused look.๐Ÿ˜Š

Medicine effects kicked in....๐Ÿ˜” I'll have a nap first.. Whole body is weak and soft.... 

Sad thing is, there goes my target of MC free for 2016.๐Ÿ˜” This affects me greatly... Dont like to be on sick leave.๐Ÿ˜”

My family know best.... 

Think the longest duration was 4 years zero sick leave for my previous job... But last year a day was taken due to gastric too...

Supervising her brother.

๐Ÿ˜ข love the interaction between them...

That day we were watching something then casually I asked hub, "Next time our property and reserves in our bank left for who? Which kid?" 

He told me, "็œ‹ไป–ไปฌๅ››ไธช่ฐ่ตš็š„ๆฒกๆœ‰่ฟ™ไนˆๅคš,ๆ—ฅๅญ่ฟ‡ๅพ—ๆฏ”่พƒ้šพๅฐฑ็ตฆ่ฐๅคšไบ›"(See which of the 4 earn lesser then give him/her more) 

Hugged him upon hearing that... Cos he say 4. Not 2.๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ญ

That day he came home from work looking all sad. Asked him what happened. He told me he type wrong message in wrong group chat. Hearing this I thought he grumbled about someone but accidently put in the group chat with that person! Lols. But cant be.... Hub dislike gossips and saying bad things about others.

So I was shock when he looked so troubled! Asked him what exactly happened?!

Then he told me......

He accidently send his message to me in his work (Operations) group chat and the group consists of his bosses, superiors and colleagues.๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ 

Then everyone started to call each other ๅฎ่ด,ๅฎ่ด,ๅฎ่ด.... Especially loud in front of him.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ 

Ok. Hub is a super shy person. He is super duper talkative only with people he is comfortable with. Like Teng's husband, my brother in law, Joshua. Like hub's Singapore brother.๐Ÿ˜ And my sanjie. Hub likes to disturb sanjie.

Back to the text, so he told me he's worrying about tomorrow. Cos just now was half in the group chat not around. Some knocked off already. He was scared there will be more people teasing him the next day. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ 

Oh..... Then I gave him a few pats on his shoulder... "Its ok..... its ok....."๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

But in me, I ALMOST LAUGHED DIE LOOKING AT HIS SADDNESS OVER THIS!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‰

My baobei went to school.... ๐Ÿ˜ญ so hate myself... Cant bring her to school....

Again....

๐Ÿ˜

๐Ÿ˜Š

๐Ÿ˜‚

This 2 hun.... 

Ya.. There's a video... ๐Ÿ˜Š

Ya think I really needa see a Chinese doctor... Any recommendation can let me know... Thank you ah....

Who is this? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Teng sent this.๐Ÿ˜

SLAP the face appear at the end of this video.๐Ÿ˜‚

This the ramen place at ground floor of Orchid Hotel. See the bean sprouts... ๐Ÿ˜ Tomorrow we going again... Hope I'll be good by then.๐Ÿ™

By my Ah Wu...๐Ÿ˜ Listen until like a shiok.๐Ÿ˜

Thanks all for your well wishes.... I'll be good soon.



Its so hard to break farewell news. Especially to good people... My beloved friends, thank you for your kind understanding.. Me and my family love you girls... 

Thank you for those rides to so many eat places. When the girls are bigger they will go find you 2 where ever you are. Especially Yuxuan. I will keep telling her about you girls. ๐Ÿ˜ข If not happy elsewhere come back home. At the most we squeeze together. 

Next time will be 4Cs plus Mom.๐Ÿ˜

When I m sick I have this chao kuan.(pattern) Wanna eat so many cannot eat de food.๐Ÿ˜” 

End up he didnt buy.๐Ÿ˜•

Discipline Master say must share.


No comments:

Post a Comment