Sunday, August 14, 2016

❤LIESE CREAMY BUBBLE COLOR❤

Previous
Next

Wah, I realized my dayre post like menstrual period. Once a month. Lololols!
๐Ÿ˜ Please pardon me for not updating regularly. Dealing with teenagers, infant and toddler is no joke. Not forgetting work, parents, sisters and husband.๐Ÿ˜Š

ๆˆ‘ไปฌๅฅณไบบๅฎนๆ˜“ๅ—.. (We women really noble. Men, please love your wife cos we need to give you 'happy' and bear the child birth pain)๐Ÿ˜Š Not forgetting work and looking after household matters. Woo~~

Was so tied up with work. Especially with the year-end HR related matters, Company Dinner preparation, year-end taxes submission etc. etc. ๐Ÿ˜ฐ

Aiyo… After work I got to rush home hand over the kids from papa. Dinner, feed Yurou dinner, poo poo, bath, cleaning up for Yuxuan, last milk feed for Yuxuan, apply skincare, ‘chat’ with hub then …………. Sleep…. After all these will be around 11pm… Then the next day cycle repeats… ๐Ÿ˜Œ

Not forgetting the preparation works for our upcoming trip.๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿ˜“

Goodness. My schedule is fully packed almost every day. My life. But I am enjoying every minute of these especially with the girls and family.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’–

BUT. I need some grooming. My hair especially. Something which I am very particular about. : ) Somemore CNY is approaching. I need something different, something I have not tried before. ๐Ÿ˜Š

When I cannot find time for getting my hair dye at the salon. I’ll only use LIESE CREAMY BUBBLE COLOR to color my hair. Really, really LOVE this product. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

It’s truly an amazing product. I am not kidding. 

I still remember years ago the first bottle I bought was ruined by myself.๐Ÿ˜

The foam did not come out as shown? Then I was scolded by my sister. When she learnt that I had prepared the mixture wrongly. I actually go and shake the 2 bottles of solutions. Then the foam could not come out but instead it become watery. ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ

So I saw my sister did an advert for the brand? Immediately I told her it’s not good lah. Expire one… The bottle I bought no foam… ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Then she asked me how I do it. After hearing, she scolded me. ๐Ÿ˜„

I guess this is what they say, ‘User Problem’.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

She gave me another bottle to try. There onwards, I TOTALLY FALL IN LOVE WITH IT. 
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

While applying, no sticky cream, no more difficult to comb my hair with all the thick sticky cream. No need to worry about uneven colour result. Everything just foam and it spreads evenly to every strand of hair so long you FOAM it! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Is love……๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Actually I was so happy when Liese sent me some bottles for CNY, because it is something different from what I always did! MAPLE RED! And I am so happy that it turned out really good! As in the red is not so aunty kind.๐Ÿ˜†

Show you in a while!

Let me take more photos with them first. Cos today got make up.๐Ÿ˜Š

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

See the dark roots? Hates. Why my new grown hair no chemistry in line with my preference one… Sian. I love coloured hair…..๐Ÿ˜”

Oh btw. Please pardon my act one chio here๐Ÿ˜

Ok LET’S GET STARTED! 

Everything inside the box. 

1. 2 bottles of solution
2. One pink foamer cap 
3. A pair of gloves
4. A packet of after colour rinse off treatment

Here is the correct way to apply;

STEP ONE

Mix the 2 solutions. Gently ok? ๐Ÿ˜Š

After you are done mixing both solutions right? Put the white lid back to the bigger bottle of solution.

STEP TWO

Then it looks like this. 

Now. This is important ok, after adding in the dye solution, DO NOT SHAKE the bottle, it will affect the foam consistency. 

Just GENTLY tilt it left and right to mix the mixture..๐Ÿ˜Š

Remember hun... Shaking too hard will cause bubbles to form in the mixture and it may not dispense as foam. Like what happened for me years back ok.

So don’t SHAKE ok. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Just invert the bottle SLOWLY 5 times. 

Doo… Yes… Like this….
Up and down. Up and down. 5 times.๐Ÿ˜Š

STEP THREE

Change the white cap to the pink foamer cap. Wear the gloves and squeeze the bottle gently. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Put on a smile like me. No lah… This is optional lah… Silly…๐Ÿ˜‰

There? See the thick foam? Squeeze it out gently at the middle of the bottle. 

STEP FOUR

Start applying. Just ‘poot’ lump by lump on your head. Use your fingers to gently massage the foam on hair so that the foam penetrates the roots.๐Ÿ˜Š

THINGS TO NOTE

1. Ensure that your hair is not tangled.
2. Ensure that there is sufficient amount of foam.
3. Do not rub your hair too hard with your palms.
4. Do not massage too vigorously after you have gathered the hair at the top. ๐Ÿ˜Š

I like red but I am so afraid it would look aunty and gaudy. But no lor… This maple red is so good lah….๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ญ

Cover the entire hair with the foam and leave for 20~30 minutes. Look at all the foam! And no dripping!๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜

Love it so much cos the drip-free foam application is fuss free, reaches hard to reach areas and covers evenly like shampoo! The added royal honey formula ensures smooth and moisturised finish akin to a salon job….๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

ONE WORD. PERFECT.

AND….. The foam is now richer for easier application. Its rich, creamy and the thick foam sticks to hair 4 TIMES better for improved color turn out! 
๐Ÿ˜™

The improved formula creates rich and long lasting color evenly on damaged and of cos healthy hair! ๐Ÿ˜™๐Ÿ˜™๐Ÿ˜™

When time is up, rinse well, shampoo and finish with this after-color rinse-off treatment. Super good this treatment.
๐Ÿ‘

Ok. I want to post more photos of my new hair now.๐Ÿ˜Š

Got? Got? You know what I am asking right? Lolols.๐Ÿ˜‚

Side. See how evenly done…๐Ÿ˜ป

Actually I realized my shoulder is also quite a chio I personally feel. Ok... No link.๐Ÿ˜‚

People say my hair look like Wen Bixia. Now my body looks like Shen Dian Xia I know.๐Ÿ˜Š

The people here refers to my sister. KNS. Just plain jealous she is.๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜„

Yurou come and disturb when her mother is werking it.๐Ÿ˜

Thank you Liese Creamy Bubble Color for the bottles of Maple Red… It helps me save time. Save money at the same time looking great.
๐Ÿ˜‰

Truly amazingly good product.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’‹

๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜™

I used up 2 bottles for my hair is thick and long.๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜Š

Here’s one before and after photo; 

So evenly done… Love it!
๐Ÿ˜˜

Keep your hair game strong this CNY with Maple Red! This copper red shade will bring you all the luck and prosperity to kick start the year! 

HUAT AH EVERYBODY! ๐Ÿ™†๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

Last weekend in the bus Yurou was angry with her dad. ๐Ÿ˜ 

Aiya dont know what is it because of. The 2 of them like lovers. Sometimes happily lovely dovey, sometimes Yurou angry with him.๐Ÿ˜„

I am like extra.๐Ÿ˜Š

Our 10 years anniversay.๐Ÿ˜ญ 10th years together, 4th year marriage. 

He got me a new handset. I got him a bag.๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜

Then we went to Premier for IP Man 3.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

I'll not go to normal seating anymore.๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ Premier is so SHIOK! We went to Nex. These 2 tickets cost $103 including food. Ex ah.... 

BUT. VERY SHIOK. My butt not painful after 2 hours. Whole body is so relax~~~~ like a shiok.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

After the movie, I was telling hub, "่€ๅ…ฌ.. ้‚ฃไธชๅถ้—ฎๅพˆๅธ…ๅป。ไป–็š„่€ๅฉ†็ป™ไป–ไธ€ๅทดๆŽŒ, ไป–้ƒฝไธไผš็”Ÿๆฐ”่ฟ˜่ฎฒๆ˜ฏไป–็š„้”™... ๆˆ‘ๅพˆๅ–œๆฌขไป–ๅป....." in a yiao yiao tone. 

Then I continued, "ไฝ ๅฏไปฅๅšๆˆ‘็š„ๅถ้—ฎๅ—?" He: "baby ้‚ฃไธชๅชๆ˜ฏๅšๆˆ" 

๐Ÿ˜ So not romantic one. Kns.

Chio Bu (Qi Meng) alert.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Whenever she s with my sister. They are sure to have a lot of stunts.๐Ÿ˜‚

Going out with them you'll sure feel left out. Because they practically only have eyes for each other. Play and talk to each other. I'll only be like watching them playing and talking. ๐Ÿ˜

Talk about age gap? Not for them.๐Ÿ˜„

So our upcoming company dinner will be a 'Nightclub' theme. ๐Ÿ˜Š

And I gotta send invitation to all my colleagues right?๐Ÿ˜Š

One of the paragraph in the email.๐Ÿ˜‚ 
Superiors cc-ed too.

I am a hip HRM.๐Ÿ˜ I know right.๐Ÿ˜‚

Actually, when it comes to serious work issues, I'll be firm. Just that there need to have a balance. HR in the new generation do not necessary have to be fierce / be high up above. 

But we treat people with respect and am certain we'll be treated the same way too. Others is the mirror of our own. 

Well. Apparently my my sisters dont think I am hip? But 'Dirty~~!"๐Ÿ˜‚

No comments:

Post a Comment