Sunday, August 14, 2016

July 2016

Having breakfast with my boyfriends now.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Reading 'aura' Does anyone know what is this? Finally met the new family friend yesterday. She can see and read 'aura'๐Ÿ˜ฒ 

Super lovely and gentle lady. We love her. 

She had helped the family few times on these. Thinking of these and writing them now made my hairs stand... ๐Ÿ˜จ cos things she said were so true and she wasnt told about these beforehand at all. I ll share more.

When MooMoo was around, at the last stage of his life, MooMoo refused food and medicine. So there were times he need to be force fed...๐Ÿ˜ข There were people (vet) saying we cannot do this. Is like animal abuse๐Ÿ˜จ said we need to put MooMoo to sleep... But Ah Bong and Niau Niau couldnt bear to... They feel its not right to decide a life where it cannot speak for himself... 

We were all praying for miracle back then...

Teng then remembered her friend. She texted her asked if she can help to read this. Read MooMoo's thoughts. She agreed to help. And asked for MooMoo's photo. Cos she is most of the time overseas. Not in Singapore.

Please dont ask who and how to contact her We cant reveal who she is cos when she is doing this or after, she'll experience headache..๐Ÿ˜” 

So after awhile seeing MooMoo's photo, (a day before MooMoo left us) few hours later (with a headache) she told us this;

MooMoo told her he was in great pain... He wanted all these (pain) to end. But he cant bear to leave... He was worried about 2 people he love... One is Ah Bong another is Niau Niau. MooMoo told her he is so happy that she can communicate and convey his thoughts to us. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ Our friend (lets call her B). 

He wanted B to tell Ah Bong, to be strong after he left. He know he cannot continue, anytime he will leave. He told Ah Bong to be a good boy and focus on his life, his study..

Cos that period was also Ah Bong's exams. Bong was all the time besides MooMoo when he was studying for his exams.... 

But Ah Bong spent most of his time with MooMoo, talking to him... taking care of him... ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Then MooMoo told B. He dont want to leave because he was also worried of another one of his favourite people, niau niau. MooMoo told B, because some in the family ignoring her. MooMoo told B he is worried that there are other family members bullying niau niau. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜จ 

That time, there was a little arguement between us sisters. We dont see eye to eye with Niau Niau on some issues. So we did quarrel and chosed not talking to her until she listened to our advice and does the right thing.

BUT THIS WE DIDNT TELL ANYONE AH๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

We were all shock why would B tell us that unless its she was told by us about that quarrel (disagreement) we had with Niau Niau?! But for sure not from us cos we dont even know her yet that time. And teng did not said that at all. Teng and B didnt interact unless B feel something about Teng. Neither would Teng ask her for help unnecessary. 

Cos Teng dont want her headache.

We dont even dare to let papa know we quarrel that time ah...๐Ÿ˜จ How would someone so far away know unless those were told by... MooMoo?๐Ÿ˜ข

So when we heard those from B we were all shock. Then we recalled most of the time we discussed these in the presence of MooMoo.๐Ÿ˜จ MooMoo knew....

B will also tell Teng occasionally sometimes to convey things to us as and when she feel something. (We all dont know her till yesterday hun)

If she does these is fine. No headaches for her. But has to be 'approved'? I dont know. Just cannot be forced to read. It has to come naturally. 

B told us MooMoo dont dare to leave cos MooMoo say his masters dont allow...๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ญ

So after hearing what B conveyed, Ah Bong told MooMoo dont worry, he will listen to him and be good. Bong told MooMoo, he will also look after Niau Niau. Its just a sisters disagreement. They are Niau's elder sisters wont hurt Niau Niau. Saying Niau is all about love between sisters. They are merely loving Niau, wanting the best for Niau Niau. Not quarrelling. Bong told MooMoo, he is allow to go if its too pain๐Ÿ˜ญ

The next day MooMoo passed away peacefully in his sleep... 

I've been wanting to write these. But all these will make me sad.... Guess why people say time heals. We love and remember MooMoo as the most faithful family member.

For a 15 year old to go through this is not easy... I thank God for pulling him up. Divert all his sadness to positiveness. As I said his results is so good now... He want to be a vet... ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜

๐Ÿ˜ข

As his mother I cant do much only can google for info. But Ah Bong is blessed. He has a lot of passionate friends from the shelter (Gentle Paw) who basically came everyday to help....

After we heard MooMoo's last words from B. We told Bong. And Bong did as told. He told MooMoo, he has his permission to go... Bong told MooMoo he will protect his auntie too. Now you can see Ah Bong sayang (love) his youngest auntie the most (if you see Niau Niau's IG)... He reject selfies with his mother and other aunties most of the time. But as and when Niau wanna selfie he never reject. 

Bong keep his promise to his brother, MooMoo.๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜

To love and protect his youngest auntie. 
To be strong and study hard. 
One added by himself, to become a Vet and help more 'friends' (doggies)...

Sometimes Bong will scold us if we tease or disturb Niau Niau too much.๐Ÿ˜

That was the first time we heard about B. Havent see her yet that time. We are grateful for her help that time... I'll share one more next time. This is really amazing and unbelievable too. 

Btw, a short one. Before seeing B yesterday I told Teng to send a photo of me and hub to B. See if she feel anything for hub and me. But dont force. Just casually see and feel. If nothing its ok. 

B said this guy is a good man. There's a shiny aura in this man. There is a very good good aura in him. 

๐Ÿ˜‚

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Yesterday B saw me. She looked at my side and smile gently across. Told me, "you have a guy following you" not old not young. Average. Your guardian. 

I was ๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜จ 

She told me, but do not worry. Cos he is very good. Just following you looking after you.๐Ÿ˜ถ asked her if is the baby I've lost 12 years ago?๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข Hub and my no fate child...๐Ÿ˜ญ B said no. She said that child is gone dont worry.

Btw Buay kueh chap ah gong is our grandfather. Mama's father. He loves me the most.

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ was just joking... Know my hub... too stingy to spend on other women except his daughters.๐Ÿ˜‚ Then again. Men after all controlled by their body. So i wont let down my guard one.๐Ÿ˜ this cannot compromise one.๐Ÿ˜‚ 

Part of a wife duty.๐Ÿ˜‚ So, ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€ stalking continues.

But never one day lack of self confidence.๐Ÿ˜Š And Ah Lian strive to provide best 'wife's duty'๐Ÿ˜

Most of the time.... ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Lolols. 
Yurou will say his papa "Eeewww...." when she see this. Its ok.... 

Cos Loving parents = Happy Family ๐Ÿ˜Š

Before that shot, I was actually taking selfie alone. He jumped on the bed and his face hit my glasses and my glasses hit the side of my eye then I scolded him.๐Ÿ˜‚ He "ๆˆ‘ๅชๆ˜ฏ่ฆ่ทŸไฝ ๆ‹็…ง mah....." (I just wanna take photo with you...) ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ ่ฎจ้ช‚。๐Ÿ˜ ok lah ok lah ๐Ÿ˜‚

2 Chefs in the kitchen the other day.๐Ÿ˜Š Hub's brother will be leaving Singapore end July. After 8 years working as a Chef in Singapore (Hollandse Club). During this time he wasnt there with his growing kids. Told hub for sure I cannot one ok. Dont tell me you need to go overseas and work for a long time ok? ๐Ÿ˜ Dont say I no warn you hun.๐Ÿ˜‚

One of the dish they cooked.๐Ÿ˜Š

He is the Master Chef and hub is his assistant when they both are in the kitchen.

Then the brother did this. I was like "Eeeeewwwww ๆ˜ฏ่ฐๆ”พ salmon ๅœจ่œœ็“œไธŠ้ข็š„?" (Who put the salmon on top of the melon) ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

Then they all laughed at me.๐Ÿ˜„ Say is it I come from village?๐Ÿ˜ Teng say this is not salmon. But a famous and expensive dish in Jap restaurant. She said the name but i dont know.๐Ÿ˜„ Auntie mah......

Then during their cooking we stayed in the aircon room chilling....๐Ÿ˜

The brother cooked this specially for me.๐Ÿ˜ Chili fish head.

Just humble homecook food for the family...❤

The aglio he cooked is THE BEST I've ever tried so far. ๆ„ŸๅŠจ。Touched. 100x better than hub's. Hub say he is ๅŠ่ทฏๅ‡บๅฎถ one. (Half past six) ๐Ÿ˜‚ how to compare with his brother๐Ÿ˜

Carbonara is ๐Ÿ‘ too!

After dinner, the girls helped themselves to fruits. ๐Ÿ˜

Hub's bro helping the girls with their new toy.

The other brought my colleagues to eat something. Outside green. Inside yellow. Guess what?๐Ÿ˜

Hahahaaha One power girl open the rest wait.๐Ÿ˜

7 pcs of Mao Shan Wang for $270๐Ÿ˜ฒ Haha. But is good lah... So happy...๐Ÿ˜

Real time update.

Hub just called out for papa the retired Chef.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ "็ˆธ,ๆฒนๆ˜ฏไธๆ˜ฏ่ฆ็ƒซๆ‰ๅฏไปฅๆ”พๆ•ดๆก้ฑผไธ‹?" (Does the oil need to be heat up before placing the whole fish in?) 

I told him "Walao of cos lah. This I also know leh..." ๐Ÿ˜ 

He passed the fish to me, "Ok come. You do?" I quickly ran into the room.๐Ÿ˜†

3 more dishes + soup coming up.

The other day Yurou was sick. Xuan tried all her ways to pacify her sister. Passed her sis my phone, pat Yurou's head, dance and sing for her....๐Ÿ˜

But no use.... So she was at a lost of what to do already. Her face๐Ÿ˜

Passed Yurou her pillow.๐Ÿ˜

But Yurou still crying... She felt helpless...

She looked at me like asking me for help.๐Ÿ˜

Papa used his phone asked Yuxuan for a photo. She purposely make this face for papa.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Need to give away this baby cot I bought 2years ago at about $350 and 2 pink covers and a mattress. If you/your friend want it and can pick up from Yishun email me at pearlang_4@hotmail.com k.๐Ÿ˜Š

The base can level up.

The meal earlier. ๐Ÿ˜Š Best is hub's soup. The soup he cook is bomb. ๐Ÿ˜

Yurou can finish her rice each time hub cook this ABC soup.

That day I was doing some analysis during work, then suddenly i feel like seeing how I look like when I was doing work cos some say I look fierce when I am all focus on my screen. Thought taking a photo of myself, but i too shy to ask my colleague for help. ๐Ÿ˜So i took a pic of myself. Wah KNS. Look like one act cool.

๐Ÿ˜ 

This time of the week most sad.... Just thinking of the next 5 days cant be with them most of the time..... But the working mood kick in the moment i step into the office.๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช Jiayou working mummies!

My 2 naughty princesses.๐Ÿ˜

Another princess of mine.๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜

3 princesses are perfectly beautifully made in our eyes.... Dith is too beautiful.... Her eyes..... ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Why so dont look like her mother one... ๐Ÿ˜‚

Sneak preview๐Ÿ˜ wait till Yurou actual birthday on 26th๐Ÿ˜† This my son in law.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚ He is such a GOOOOD boy ah.....๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ His baby sister, Sakura love me so much.....๐Ÿ˜ญ 

Others carry her, she cry. I carry she sleeps. Put her down on my bed she open her eyes or cry. Only want me to carry her. So yesterday i carried her for so long..... Am missing her after she went back.....๐Ÿ˜ญ

No comments:

Post a Comment