Sunday, August 14, 2016

7th June 2015

Sunday, 7 Jun 2015

Previous
Next

Brought Yurou to the Lzzie shoot the other day. 

This is her all ready in one of the outfit. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Mothers know... 

Many times its the same series of photos. Just the different smile. But it take us great pain to decide if to delete it? You know? They are all so precious to me...๐Ÿ˜

So I always tell hub I really need to buy one more memory card. And its my 5th card in 2 years. ๐Ÿ˜„ 

Is it too much? ๐Ÿ˜

Another outfit.๐Ÿ˜Š

This is the 2nd time Yurou did the shoot for this brand. 

Often receiving emails if I am keen in such assignments for the girls. But most of the time I will not be taking up. Reason for rejecting is dont want my girls especially Yurou to be tired or feel unhappy.. 

So usually I would look at 3 main things before accepting these engagements for them. 

For Yurou, I will need to ask her first before even considering the 3 points then come to a decision for them.

See the book held by one of the lovely staff at right? 

Thats a magic book for the kids! I am truly impressed by their thoughtfulness...๐Ÿ˜ Even though its a paid project. But every little things they did for the kids is really precious.

We all know kids arent obedient at all times. Yurou isnt too. And this is obvious from her videos I've share in IG... if you know.๐Ÿ˜‚ Wont further elaborate or hide.๐Ÿ˜‚

But Yurou does has her sweetness too. She'll ask me this sometimes after I got home from work, "Matherr, how's your leg today?"๐Ÿ˜ (Cos she know due to the accident last time, my left leg is painful at times)

If I say I'm ok today. She'll "Ok. Then can you play with me after you eat and bath?" Me: "Ok daughterrr"๐Ÿ˜‚ 

If I tell her mummy is tired... Can I rest for awhile? She wont insist and will tell me, "Its ok Matherrrr"๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

This is her engaging in a conversation with another lovely young girl in the team. 

So I asked Yurou remember the first time she took pictures with the girls, if she want to do it again? Then she jumped up told me YES! She added, cos one girl promised to give her sweets the next time she sees her.๐Ÿ˜‚

That was like about 6 months ago and she remembers!๐Ÿ˜‚

Think Yurou was in one of her 'bragging' session with the girl.๐Ÿ˜ Telling her how high she can jump I guess. 

3 main things I would usually look at;
- Duration of the asignment
- Sincerity from the invite/email
- Products & its quality

This is her asking me if she can wear this home later. Hahaha! Told her cannot.. But yes she will have them soon. Mummy will buy.๐Ÿ˜„

She feels comfortable in those. Every piece she asked me the same question.๐Ÿ˜‚

Actually theres a little something in my heart for saying an immediate yes to this brand when sis asked me. (Which usually she will ask for my approval on engagements for the girls)

For sure not for the monetary. In fact the first time when I was told about this brand, I told sis, hey no need to pay me please. I really love their clothes leh! (But she insisted. And practically just transferred into my account secretly)๐Ÿ˜„

Ok. Here's how the love developed for the brand started....

Used to be the HR person for one of the F&B brand which has an outlet at The Central, Clarke Quay. Many times I would be there for conducting employees surveys etc. 

When I'm done with work, without fail I would stand outside Lzzie's shop for some time, admiring their clothes imagining that one day I'll be able to wear those beautiful designs. ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ 
Walked into that store once but dont have my size.๐Ÿ˜‚ 

So each time I'm there, this would be my routine. For at least 10 minutes, I'll just stand outside browsing. 

But window shopping is not me. Usually when I step into a shop I will for sure be getting something. Unless..... Ya. Dont have my size.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜–

Till one day Teng told me they have kids size and she started to wear the same with Yurou...

The feel of slimming down is getting STRONGER & STRONGER. 

So one of the motivation behind my slimming program is to be able to wear their designs with my girls too.๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜Š

Last week before I went for my hair done at Cleo, I stood outside the shop again. I hope this will come true in no time soon...๐Ÿ˜Š

Had a heart to heart talk on this with the owners of the brand after Yurou's shoot. 

The beautiful designer cum lady boss behind this brand promised she'll do something bigger size for me next time. Told her "NO! I'm gonna slim down soon you know!" ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

If we cant change that size, we change ours!๐Ÿ˜

The beautiful designer cum co-owner doing Yurou's hair.๐Ÿ˜

Heard from one of her partner that whenever she has the feel she would stayed up till wee hours creating new designs. 

Even to the slightest details such as zips and buttons are tastefully designed and/or chosen.

This is touching.. A brand from Singapore. Am proud of being able to work with them. Much more after knowing them. Seeing for myself how humble and sincere people they are.

That makes me more sure about my initial love for their designs, standing outside browsing at their clothes.

This time Yurou got a 'doll' shooting together with her!๐Ÿ˜ 

Love this little sweetie so much.... Her name is Michaela. And her lovely parents too! They are really nice people.... While the girls were busy playing and shooting, we parents are busy too! 

Apart from changing our girls? We have so much to talk about!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜„

See how happy they were...๐Ÿ˜

They were playing more then shooting! Some dont even show their clothes.๐Ÿ˜ 

This is how nice I meant.

This shot of Yurou looks like a mini Pearl?๐Ÿ˜

Their IG has more photos.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

How cute is the baby girl....๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ 

Her smile melts my heart...

Ok. 'Commerical' break.๐Ÿ˜‚

Introduce you all this. No kidding. THIS IS BOMB. DA BOMB.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

But drink more water.๐Ÿ˜Š

Teng bought for me. And I totally fall in love with it. TOTALLY. So she got me 2 more packets. 

But hub finished them before I could lay my hands on them.๐Ÿ˜‚

In one of her Lzzie outfit to her favourite show.

I rephrase. 

In one of her favourite #Lzzie outfit SAME, with her favourite auntie to her favourite show. Woo~๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

MY daughter....๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ 

MINE. Dont correct me I will be angry k.๐Ÿ˜Š

See. Thats what I meant... MOTHERS know.....๐Ÿ˜

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

One of the failed shot yesterday. 

While the boys were downstairs busy me and Teng were upstairs 'Bi Bo Biang' (up to something)๐Ÿ˜‚

Mer Mer is getting pissed.๐Ÿ˜‚

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Look at mer mer... ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Told Teng I will pester her again for another one after some time. Cos now she still remembers the ordeal. 

But is like this one. After some time she'll start to feel like having one more.๐Ÿ˜‚ Or is it just me? I dont know. I'll just try my luck anyway.

This is so us... 

Ok. Enough commerical break.๐Ÿ˜Š

Wonder if anyone has the same experience. I usually avoid shopping for new clothes. Unless from the window I spot one which I am confident that am able to wear? Like that black cardi. 

Most of the time I'll just do the buying online. Or most of the time Teng order for me online. And Niau will snap photos and ask if I like. Then she will buy for me if its a yes from me.๐Ÿ˜

They very love hor. I love my family...

Not doing the purchase myself cos most of the time I'm at home looking after the girls in the weekends and work. 

But most of it is.....

Many times sales person will, "Dont have your size, loudly" ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜จ Till I so paiseh. ๐Ÿ˜„

๐Ÿ˜„

Drinking water by herself.๐Ÿ˜

My sis cant mantain.๐Ÿ˜

Woah. Someone first time bathing his small 'girlfriend'. ๐Ÿ˜‚ I kept teasing him. Till he.... ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

Video in IG soon.๐Ÿ˜Š

Niau Looks so like me... As in 15 years ago๐Ÿ˜‚

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ 
Wanna laugh when I think of how me and Teng carry our babies chiong up to her new house, "่ตฐ!่ตฐ! ๆˆ‘ไปฌๅŽปๆฅผไธŠๆ‹็…ง!" (Lets go! We go up take photos!)

This shot tells all about their relationship.๐Ÿ˜„

Yurou look at Mere.
Mere look at Yuxuan.
Yuxuan look at Yurou.

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ prettiest shot of Yurou.

My ๅฟƒ่‚ๅฎ่ด.... (precious) 

Mama will hold you and your sister's hands till you both grow up to be kind and fine ladies... 

Mama will not allow any man hurt you and your sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment