Sunday, August 14, 2016

Pearl's New Candyland!

Hello Hello!

A BIG Welcome to my Candyland! ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ

If you are reading this, first of all thank you for following me here! Either you really is love me one.๐Ÿ˜ If you is love me one, sijie love you people too....๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜™๐Ÿ˜™๐Ÿ˜™

Or you dont know who am I? Please allow me to introduce myself.๐Ÿ˜Š My name is Pearl Ang not 'pearlang' you dont pronouce as 'pear lang' like my sister, Ah Teng aka Bong QiuQiu aka SamBiBa ok? ๐Ÿ˜Š

Here's a photo of myself; 

I know. Is #ALooker #Chio #ThankGod #ThankOurParent ๐Ÿ˜† 



I am from a big family with a wonderful Papa, Mama. They also manufactured another 5 girls which I call them "my sisters" So that makes us altogether 6 including myself.๐Ÿ˜Š 

Our Papa and Mama are honest people who never in their life hurt any human or do bad deeds. They are not highly educate nor rich parents.

Here they are; ๐Ÿ˜… Showing their ❤ for each other. Married for 45 years ๐Ÿ˜Š

They married for 45 years, also bicker for 45 years.๐Ÿ˜‚ 

So since young we hear them quarrel till now. But my mama will never leave my papa and if you ask her why, she will tell you because she want to 'leech' on my papa her whole life.๐Ÿ˜‚ One smart women.๐Ÿ˜… Dont see her auntie auntie hun, people buy high end shoes and clothings one ok. She love shopping and money. Lols. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ 

My papa leh? He love his grandchildren more than his wife and daughters. But If you ask him he love his daughters more or wife more am pretty sure he will tell you his daughters๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ 

Why would I say that? 

Ok for example, if any of his daughter has a craving for certain food. Papa will sure rush out to buy. But when mama tell him she has a craving for food? 

Papa; "Siao ah! So far! You think you pregnant ah!" OR, "NOT free I want to watch Taiwan drama later" (after papa said that, he looked at us and smile)๐Ÿ˜‚ 

We all know he did it purposely. Cos I always ask him, why he did that?! He laughed and told me "He just wanna act 'MAN'" Dont let my mother get used to more requests.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ But after awhile he went MIA to buy the food mama want (giving her a surprise).๐Ÿ˜ญ 

How sweet is that?! 

One time we went out together, mama saw a pair of gold earings she likes. (I wasnt with them at that point Cos was doing some grocery shopping)

Then she told papa to see if its nice. Papa told her "Not nice, not nice. Put back. Lets go, lets go!" 

So disappointedly she put back. 

Know what happened?


On our way back in the cab, papa take out a package and passed to mama, "Nah. Give you. I found it on the floor just now" 

IT IS THE PAIR OF EARINGS MAMA SAW EARLIER!๐Ÿ˜ฒ

PLAYBOY. MY PAPA IS A PLAYBOY!๐Ÿ˜‚ This is ๆ˜Žๆ˜Ž่Šฑ่Šฑๅ…ฌๅญ way of sian char bor (obviously playboy's way of courting girls) lor! ๐Ÿ˜…

Then never mind. You know mama was over the moon "Kok Leong! Li buay hor wa ah!" (Shouting out loud, you bought for me?! And all.... touched ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜)

Then know papa face all like a shiok that he is a hero and the best husband in mama's heart for that moment. Suddenly papa 'burpped' a statement laughed die me! 


Guess what he say? 


He put his hand around mama shoulder and whispered "Buay hor li liao, kim mey ai sai heng wa bo?"
(Bought for you already hor, tonight can give me?)

Whahahahaha!!!! Almost laughed die me! Bong was around and we all scolded him! Papa is a joker, he knew we will laugh, purposely said 'whispered' in that volume we still can hear! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Them mama beat him. "Ai si ah! (Want to die ah!) Your daughter and grandchild here say this kind of dirty things!"๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ 

My parents..... 


Teng brought them to this place 2 weeks ago. These all the photos she took for our parents. 

 Last week she wanted to bring the girls to PororoPark again seeing they were so happy when they went there the previous time. 

But she received something incredible ridiculous. Then right after she had a huge fall with Dith Dith in her arms. They both fall into a big drain. Just by a little bit they might just lost their lives. Cos next to the drain is a high slope. If they both fall in that direction, I dont know what I'll do. Cant imagine.

Ok. I must think about happy things! Happy thoughts! Back to my family๐Ÿ˜. I have 5 other sisters. 

Dajie (eldest sister)

Passed away due to Meningitis when she was 13 years old. 

Erjie (2nd sister)
Erjie is a 'ๆญฆๅฐ†' in Ang sisters. ๆญฆๅฐ† means the 'Fighter' among us. You know during those dynasty time where an Emperor would have scholars "ๆ–‡ๅฐ†" in the court handling cases proceedings and administration process etc? Or even act like an Advisor/Officials. In short they are like all planning and talk but no actions required from them. They plan they talk others die.๐Ÿ˜‚  

Whereas theres another type call the ๆญฆๅฐ†。(The General leading his troops fighting) And he can only fight. Lead his troops to fight. Yup, our erjie is like this.
No talk. 'GAN' & Fight 1st. ๐Ÿ˜‚

'Gan Gan Kio' is her forte. She is famous for this. Everyone know her pattern will scare her. She dont know what is "scare" in her dictionary. Her philosophy in life is, if she gets into fights (which is so normal to us) the other party better not let her have a chance to strike. 
She say if the other party let her have a breath to live, she will make sure that person meet his/her mark even if it cost her her whole life.
ๅ†ฒๅŠจๅ•Š..... ๆœ‰ๅ‹‡ๆ— ่ฐŸๅ•ฆ (Got Guts No strategy lah....) Cannot lah... I JUST REALIZED WHAT THE X LOOK AT HER SALIVA AT THE CORNER?! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ YA she always have saliva at the two ends of her lips.๐Ÿ˜

One thing for her is, she love our kids very much... 

Despite her temper so bad, Christianity works wonder on her. Her 'Gan' people rate went down so much after she accepted Christ.๐Ÿ˜ 

But more to work on her.๐Ÿ˜‚ Yesterday she told us, someone she is not close with told others untrue things about her. When she heard this, she went up to that person's face, pointed her finger right at her face,
Loudly: 

"Wah Gan... #$¥₩£€~~~~~ ๐Ÿ“ฃ๐Ÿ”Š WHAT DID YOU TELL PEOPLE?!" "GAN...₩¥£€×₩~~~~~ Hor limpeh tiang ge zih bai limpeh tiar tio par gar li beng (One more time let me hear these, be sure I'll will bash you up, upside down..."๐Ÿ˜ฒ 

Since very small she is like this lah..... Bad temper..
Papa told us, when she was very small, The entire kampong know she is papa's daughter. Many times neighbours will run to papa and tell him "Kok Leong! Kok Leong! I saw your daughter the tomboy, tomboy one, picked up a long wood dashed off angrily, like going to beat people already!" ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Papa say this happened so many times! Each time upon hearing this, he immediately ran to find her then pulled her ears back.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Chao Tomboy lah.....

Many times we wont tell her things if unnecessary. Cos if she hear again ki siao, we have to pull back her like leash a mad dog like this?๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ 

Thank God tame her down by 30% already... ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ™‡

Not only protective towards family members. She is a crazy loyal friend to have. Always standing up for others like a dajie da. Papa say during her younger days, many times she fought because of standing up for friends. Papa worry one day ไน‰ๆฐ” will ๅฎณๆญปๅฅน. 
(Loyalty might landed her in trouble one day)

But dont see her Tomboy Tomboy, she love us and our children alot.❤

Ah Bong was looked after by her since he was 3 days old. He had jaundice. Erjie was so worried that she came to papa house every morning reached before 8am to be in time for the early sun bath. 

Each time she would carry Ah Bong and walk at an area with most sunlight. Stood there for very long, one hand covered Bong's eyes with handkerchief.

Sweat ran down her forehead she also dont care. Just stood there till that side no more sunlight, shift to another side continued... 

But I not close with her. Because she beat me the most last time.๐Ÿ˜‚ Because I ki yiao got boys call and looked for me. Then she bashed me up the most. Papa's house phone number changed at least 20 times a year by her because of that! Crazy ah. Got boy called and look for me she changed. At least 20 times a year ah! ๐Ÿ˜ฃ
That time I was thinking, this Chao Tomboy must be a 'ER MEI SHI TAI' ไฟ„ๆข…ๆดพๆŽŒ้—จไบบ, ไฟ„ๆข…ๅธˆๅคช why so hate men.๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„ 


People ki yiao (vain) only mah.... Must beat one meh...

After my divorce then I know why she was so protective towards me. This is really ๆ‰“ๆ˜ฏ็–ผ。Strict is love. 
Please dont get me wrong. Although I call her Chao Tomboy but I is love her one. Just like she call me Dua Bui Chee. ๐Ÿ˜ Love it. Totally.❤๐Ÿ˜„


~~~~~~~~~~To Be Continued~~~~~~~~~

16 comments:

  1. lol, my husband also call me "Dua Bui Chee"...same same....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just about to print screen and send you.."Dua Bui Chee"...HAHAHAHAHHAHA.....

      Delete
  2. Hi pearl, love your blog and your enthusiasm! Please blog more! Love your stories. Keep going. Hv known u through qiuqiu's Instagram but hv been following u since then. Your journey fighting through divorce and your accident that u shared through dayre inspires me to be tough. And Yurou has now grown to be a young and sensible girl. Keep it on! ���� Also tell Qiu to be tough, as her supporters will always support her. She has been tough, and now she just needs to be tougher, growing to be a better person in this journey.��

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you and your family so much!!!! Im your fan from Malaysia ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah happy that you had entered blogging hood. Staying away from that app is right. I hope things will turn out well for qq.

    Forever your Ang family supporter ��

    ReplyDelete
  5. love you sijie!! and your whole family ❤️

    -tsujen-

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello SiJie! So happy that you're continuing your blogging! Love to read your stories. Awaiting for your next post! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love ur blog.care to share ur love life

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pearl I've never commented on your instagram and never signed up for dayre but I am your #stalkerforever! So gonna visit your blog everyday :D I love your style of writing - it's so real and you are always so optimistic! Yay now you can have longer posts coz you are typing on computer! Hope to read more about you, your sisters (or parents' love story also can!) and and Ah Bong and Ah Wu and Yurou and Yuxuan and your Jay Chou-doppleganger husbands.
    Oh now I really sound like some psycho stalker. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  9. husband* SORRY, too excited, clicked on publish before I could correct it. :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Keep posting sijie! Always admire family with big family.. Love ur positivity and liveliness of your family!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ur story so funny like always. Qiuqiu must jiayou!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your no 1 fan is here! Yvette here!! Laugh die me, Sijie!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Been following your Instagram and dayre for quite sometimes, this is the first time I leave comment. :)

    Thank you for sharing the warm and funny family story ! And thank you for spreading the positive vibes around! Love reading ur blog so much! Keep posting ;) <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. Been spending a few days reading all your post! So entertaining that I gave up watching my korean drama series :p. Pls write more!

    ReplyDelete