Sunday, August 14, 2016

Sisters Trip_Thailand_2016_Part 2

Good Morning!😊

My love is so happy.... so cute...

Breakfast menu not bad.

Hmmm... 

But i didnt eat these. πŸ˜‚

😊

Only ate this... 😊 I'm a good girl.

You see. From Singapore siao gar Thailand kih.😦😳

Aiyo.... The toilet makes me miss hub more. ROARS. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ https://www.instagram.com/p/BF5P6mciGal/

I hope is not so obvious. Scare wait MDA come after me.πŸ˜„

Yesterday we went to night market right? Got about 4 groups of lovely people wanted to take photo with Ah Teng and Dith Dith. 

After the last group went off, I stood behind Ah Teng, and whispered behind her ears, "Ah Teng Ah teng, "erm δΈΊδ»€δΉˆζ²‘ζœ‰δΊΊζ‰Ύζˆ‘ζ‹η…§ hun?" (Why they never say they wanna take photo with me hun?)πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Then they all laughed out loud. Haha. Joking only lah dey. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Not so gross lah.

I like to see people laugh. Because when they laugh I feel happy.😊 #δΏžθ‘‡δΈŠθΊ«

So this is erjie telling niau niau, "Wah niau niau if got people wanna take photo with you hor, dua bui ji sure long piak one" 😑😬
(If got people wanna take photo with Niau, I sure bang wall)

Just now we took 2 tutus. Sanjie was super angry during the ride. Cos the price was decided and agreed as 200 baht each. 

The one we took is good. The one sanjie took pissed sanjie off. Cos he told sanjie to give him 300 baht midway. Sanjie kept calm at first, told him no. 200. Thats it. 

Sanjie is a very humble and nicest among all. She is usually cool headed and calm. BUT. DO NOT PROVOKE HER.

On the other hand, the rider we took is very good! Waited for us patiently as we got up and down of the tutu.

So when we reached, sanjie secretly gave another 100 to our driver. The rider who took her pestered us for additional 100. 

Sanjie blew. Told him off in Thai. Btw. My sanjie can speak fluent thai. 

The rider got a shock. But still dont wanna leave. Sanjie almost lost it.

I stood forward and almost lost it too. He see me coming towards he left. Maybe he see me big size. πŸ˜‚

And Honestly. I dont look the least like a mother of 4 or the usual sweet hello kitty sijie, when I am all ready to.... 😊 Shio Pa. 😊

Sanjie say make her angry she will over turn the tutu car.😁

Siao erjie. Say this trip if got people wanna take pic/want my signature she will lick my toe. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ ε―ΉδΈθ΅·ζˆ‘ε§ε§ζœ‰η₯žη»η—…。

Now erjie say change rule. If this trip nobody find me then I will lick her toes. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ idiot.

Siao erjie. Say Ah Teng dotes Niau Niau because Niau is her only younger sister. 

And sanjie love her because sanjie only one elder sister. And I am redundant cos I am in the middle. 😦😣

Full of shit her. When ever she's around I have no chance to talk one. 

She told me alot of things just to scare me. Then she told me I am safe here. Nobody will wanna capture me because my........ 😳😳😳

I am shy to say...😳 You see video.πŸ˜‚

😳😳😳 

And yes. When we meet is formidable. 24 hours like this. All CRA CRA. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Ah Teng's friend Rach came with her boyfriend for a meet up yesterday. They laughed till cannot.πŸ˜‚

Doo. I said my sisters all kong one.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

https://www.instagram.com/p/BF6trDFCGTF/

Niau Niau say wanna ki yiao. Erjie our beloved sister told her "Ok! Erjie bring you go!"

Havent even reach our room erjie call sanjie. Aiyo.....πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Erjie bring Niau Niau go clubbing. Goodness. How uncool.πŸ˜‚

Erjie changed a lot already. She used to be so strict with us! Especially me. Asked her why now Niau Niau she can bring her there but last time so strict with me? She say cos I was the 'yiao est'.(Most Vain) πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

When I was younger, I cannot reach home later than 9pm. If late will get beaten up by her. One of my ear drum has a swollen lump. And due to this I cannot wear those piercing earings.

There was once I reached home at 9.30. She gave me a slap. Was only 13 years old. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

But honestly I am grateful to her for those strict teachings. 

She say her responsiblity is very big towards us. Thats why now she is like a tomboy. Cos she need to protect us. πŸ˜πŸ˜‚ And if it werent for her, really dont know what I would become. 



But dont see her cra cra. Her temper is super big. Step on her feet, she will really go crazy. Wont care about how the surronding is. πŸ˜‚ If we did anything wrong, she'll even Gxx (scold) us real loud in the public😳 Sometimes its so embarassing😳😳😳 But that makes us more mature. Strengthen us in many ways in the long run. 

Erjie is also a ε†²εŠ¨ person. Cannot let her know which of us is bullied. She will go crazy then chiong go find that person and beat people one.😦

Was so scare of her since young.

Erjie brought us to this Thai food yest. I dont know where..😁 Basically I just follow them around.

😊 If only this dont have peppermint in it.

This is nice! Extra serving placed.

Best Tom Yam soup I had b4 i think.

😊

Nice.

Try telling to Penny Ang what is image. 
@fillet1703

She'll maybe ask you to go sleep with snake.πŸ˜‚

Meredith dont be too close with er yi. Er yi ζœ‰η₯žη»η—…。πŸ˜‚

Yesterday we were having birdnest and ah teng asked for more ginko nuts. Erjie say cannot! Ginko cannot eat too many cos if too many will get poison. 😲 

She say news got say. 

Then she say out loud, dua bui ji can! She turned to sanjie, "Har! Ah Lian de, I add 1000 baht of ginko!" πŸ˜‚ She want me die. 😑 Then they all laughed! Kns.

We all know erjie ζœ€η–Ό(love most) ah teng. Meredith birthday i heard her ang pow is 5k lor. πŸ˜‚ Super rare this erjie.

Why super rare? Cos my erjie is a salted fish. Kiam Ji Sai. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Means stingy.πŸ˜‚ 

The meals she always buy for herself is $2. 2 veg plus rice. I always disturb her, she must have a lot of savings given she so kiam ji sai. πŸ˜‚ 

She say ya. Told me, next time I old already my 4 kids dont want me I can find her. Cos she saved tons of rice for old age already. She can give me bowls of rice to eat.😑 WTH. Win.

I miss Xuanxuan so much.....😒😭😭😭 

Yesterday video call with her for so long.... Each time we wanna hang up she cry.... Hub say after we hang up, she pester hub to watch the videos I sent to the girls on the things I bought for them. And hub say he is not kidding Xuan replayed the videos about more than 100 times....😒 

Hub whole night cannot touch his own hp.

Bought this for Yurou.😊 First shop we went is 650 baht. But they only have white color. Then asked this shop. They got pink! So happy. And its 550 baht. 

The other day me and hub and Yurou saw at Bugis Plus. Is about 39 SGD. Hub is another kiam ji sai.πŸ˜‚ So didnt buy.πŸ˜‚ 

Yurou will be so happy....😊

Me and Meredith's mother stay in the hotel today because her back pain and my leg pain.πŸ˜‚

Yesterday almost cannot feel my legs are mine. And ah teng quickly passed Meredith to sanjie cos her back is breaking. Insane. This is insane. 

So today we two decided to play it chillax mode. After Meredith nap, we go to the most expensive fine dinning.😊 

The other 3 went to JJ market are gonna come back like 3 roasted chickens.😊 Then will be our turn to laugh at them.

Sanjie sent us this.😁 Say people look at herself first.😁

Me and Teng still relaxing in the room with a sleeping Meredith.

Hub sent me his lunch photo... The little hand belongs to Xuanxuan....😍

Then Xuanxuan's lunch. She finished all.😊

Bought this for Ah Wu.😁 His name Casper.

Changing a Poo ed baby.😁 This is a tiger mother giving warning to erjie cannot take pic of her baby tiger when she's changing diaper. The girls surrounded Dith to make nobody see. We use man wall strategy here.πŸ˜„ 

#tigermoms

Erjie bought this for Naoki. Her only daughter. My big niece.

We will bite one. 🐯🐯

2 sleeping soundly...😊

Told hub to send me Xuanxuan photo. He give me this. 😊 Woah very good shot.😞

A friend told me this is super good. But couldnt see any where selling till now...

Another pic hub took.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜‚

We decided next sisters trip will be to Korea.

Erjie this time siao liao. 😏 Gonna slap her face as she do it.πŸ˜‚

We were in this super serious talk yesterday. 

On, if one ditched the other party years ago but realized the ex is still the best. However after parted for so long you heard from a common friend that the present person he is with now is not good. Is pretty bad to be exact. As in bad temper and you heard that your ex is having a bad time because of her what would you do.

Everyone were so serious tryna give their best advice. 

Suddenly erjie talk. We all burst out loud. Almost got choked by rice in my mouth.πŸ˜₯ 

She say, "Very easy one. At once you know they quarrel you quickly enter and give moral support and be more gentle to the guy. Sure you'll get him on bed again" 

WTH. Upon hearing this, imed I "Oh God forgive my sister she is so sinful" 

We really thought she was gonna talk like a normal human since the whole thing was so serious? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

With everyone seriously wanna hear wisdom out from the biggest in rank? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

She also laughed. Siao. If so, what about righteousness and intergrity. ε›ε­δΈε€ΊδΊΊζ‰€ηˆ± ok. Idiot.

My siao erjie. Always the cause of me breaking the promises (cannot scold bad words) i made to myself with the stupid things she say.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Xuanxuan miss me so much... I also miss her so much...








No comments:

Post a Comment