Sunday, August 14, 2016

China Trip 2016_Part One

Previous
Nex

Saturday at Changi Airport, DF. Buying them some sweeties and chocolates. Worry the pressure in their ears when taking off. And me too. I will feel like wanna vomit when the plane takes off. 😳

Only hub is fine. 

It was really drama at the entrance when Yurou bid farewell to papa.😁

When we went in, ah teng say 3 people cry outside. Who are the 3? Haha! Got video. Show in a while. 

Drama. My family is drama.πŸ˜‚

Papa, niau niau and sanjie cried lolols.

Papa misses the 2 girls. Ok not me of cos.😁
Niau Niau and sanjie miss Yuxuan.πŸ˜‚

But i believe ah teng miss me. Cos she was so happy when she see my text and said "OMG sijie! I have never this happy before seeing your text!" 😊😊😊 Not bad. Sometimes let them miss awhile also good.

Papa cry till so sad... πŸ˜”

Yurou crying like mad. Stopped only when we were buying sweets.πŸ˜‚

My parent in laws super love....😭

They are so worried that me and the 2 girls might not like the food they prepare. So their tactic is they prepare a lot a lot.❤❤❤ 

This is breakfast. And just one side of the table. 😨😭 This 40% of the breakfast snapped.

Another side. 😭 They are really kind.... I love them so much... Hub worry if I would be angry with him withdrawing a sum from our joint account for this trip.

Silly him. Why would I be?! 3 years not coming back. And the parents refuse to take our money these years worry we have a house and 2 kids. 'We have 4 to be exact lah'😁

This time our plan is to pass the brother then pass to them after we went home, Singapore. 

Arrrhhh.... I miss my country, my home, my bed, my papa so much now...😭

My sons, my sisters and my mother too... And my colleagues... 😭😭😭

Hub cooking something extra for his 'girlfriend'. 

She want instant noodle. #shakehead

His girlfriend name, Yurou.

My sisters keep asking me for updates. So I was telling my 'Admin' aka my 'Senior' in blogging aka 'my sister Ah Teng that I will update dayre. And she is to post something using my IG and FB. Because I worry my fans will miss me. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

They all scold me. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Scold lor. Lolols like I care.

Ah Teng steady. She said ok and she call me Pearl Jie now. 😊 #diva #inthemaking #Imissyouall 

So hor. If u all see my IG got updates is by who hor? And if got bad words is not me ok. 😊

Cold....

A puffy doll.😊

Xuan Xuan playing with her cousins. 😊

Last night was a real bad one. She keep crying for papa. Sleep 10 mins cry. 10 mins cry.πŸ˜” About 20 over times.

Dressed Xuan Xuan up like this yesterday. Got scolded by sisters. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Ah Teng say she got 10 colors on her. Why did I do that?!πŸ˜‚

The 2 sisters. 😊

Super big ostrich egg mother in law cooked in some tonic. She want me to eat one everyday. 

Say its good to heal my monthly migraine. 😭😭😭

Hub say mother in law only managed to buy 5. 

So I asked him how much is it. Hub say its not the money! Its you have money also cannot find.

Guess I am too used to asking about price/cost for everything.πŸ˜† 

Missing them..... My sisters...

Looking forward to our sisters trip in May. Just all 5 sisters + Meredith😍😍😍 

Missing my xiao baobei too....😭 I hope her mother dont throw away the stuff I buy for her.

😍😍😍

My family. My love.

No comments:

Post a Comment