Saturday, August 13, 2016

A trip to Taiwan with love ones_2012

With some savings (before the accident claim came in), me and hub brought some love ones for a 9 days trip to Taiwan! 

Some food and places we went that makes me miss Taiwan..
1. Sausages dip in garlic and chili sauce selling in the night markets
2. Braised meat with rice
3. 7-eleven
4. Night Markets
5. Wu Fen Pu (A heaven place for shopping clothings at wholesale price)
6. Qing Ren Qiao (Lovers bridge)

And so much more.....

The next time I must go to the Hello Kitty restaurant/cafe there? Missed that out. I'm sure Yurou will jump and go, "OMG OMG OMG"! 


My bro in law and sis asked me yesterday, which countries I most desire to go? 

Told them Taiwan and London.
Taiwan is my first choice. 

London is because I really really wanna see the royal guards. Wearing long, black, furry hat?

I will dance in front of them. See they laugh or not. ๐Ÿ˜ 

A dance only seen by love ones. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
~~~~~Hipo Ballet~~~~~

A ๆฐ‘ๅฎฟ(hostel for family) Booked a month ago before the trip.

3036 guesthouse is an apartment own by this lady name Yiwan. There are 4 really BIG rooms in her apartment. 

Best is, mrt is just like 1 to 2 mins walk away. Shops and restaurants are just around it. 7-eleven is just downstairs!

If I rem correctly. The final price she charged me was like a room at $150/day. Booked 3 rooms for 9 days. 

So, $150 x 3 rooms x 9 days. 
Accomodation: $4050(SGD) includes airport transfers & 1 day tour.

Flight booked with Scoot for 9 pax was about $4700(SGD). With all the 'add ins', super seats and food etc etc.

~~~~~~ Then we 'ZOOM'............!

Hub say we can buy TW dollars with 7k(SGD). ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

He is the '่ดขๆ”ฟ้ƒจ้•ฟ' in the house. He call me '่ดฅๅฎถๅฅณ' (compulsive spendthrift). ๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜ž

Then he controlled the spending speed of the bought TW dollars. ๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜ž

But good thing the money were under his care. If give me, within 2 days I make sure they all contributed to Taiwan's enconomy liao.

This is call productivity and efficiency. My 'ah Tiong' dont know about leadership stuff.

So with the 7k(SGD) worth of TW dollars, we.........................

Eat

And eat.

And eat.

*Ah bong feeding his bro*
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

And we buy,

And buy.

And buy sssss.

Then we play,

And play,

And play,

And played!

One of my fav photo of Yurou took there.... ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Bought some of these,

5 sets of these.

One set of stuff looks like this amount.

One set each to the other 3 sisters who didnt went with us. 

So should be fair la hor. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

We brought back 10 over BIG bags of stuff...... & 30 BIG boxes of Sun biscuits (most happy one).

This reminds me of 'Ti kam'......

Me leh. Bought this pair of shoe there. 

I gross I know. 34 years old still wear this. Seriously i dont feel weird or care at all?

Wore shirt with hello kitty to office last time. What else more. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Bought these for 3rd sis's 'kids'

Show some photos of that 3036 guesthouse. Good things must share.

This is one of the room. All 4 rooms are spacious and have a bathroom! 

Its a ๆฐ‘ๅฎฟ (family hostel). So no one to wash your towels, pack your room for you ya. There's a fully auto washing machine with speed dry function thou. 

But that lady, Yiwan will drop by once in 2 days just to keep the floor clean.

Oh and every room has a huge flat TV. ๐Ÿ˜

Ar hun.... This is the room I stayed when I was there. The bathroom screen is transparent one lor...... 

So I chosed this room... ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Thought I can make one Little 'Ah Tiong boy' there..

But. No luck.

This leh. Papa's room that time.

Very seldom will I buy expensive things for myself. I would rather give my papa more if I have more. 

Oversea trips, I will try to go with my parent too.

Friends around me wud scold me sometimes. For not buying new clothes or good shoes to wear. 

Reason of not doing self pampering is, my parent are getting older each year. If I can / able to, I'll try to spend more and do more for them. 

Then for me, my kids will sponsor my expenses / trips next time they make money. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Š

And my friends. I love to treat them too. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

So leh. When hub call me ่ดฅๅฎถๅฅณ(compulsive spendthrift), ่ฟ™ไธชไธๆˆ็ซ‹ๅ’ฏ (that is so wrong).


No comments:

Post a Comment