Sunday, August 14, 2016

Yuxuan aka Charlyn till 6th months❤


😍😍😍

Yuxuan getting cranky. Yurou is getting scare. πŸ˜„

The deco in the house is done by my most love brother in law..... Teng 's husband my bro in law. He is the man really. 

If not for him the event will not be this successful really.

The effort.... is touching..

He went to get the superb long (big chunk of electric extension) so that the buffet and dessert table can be station outside the house with lights etc.. 

As well as the alcoholic drinks and wine for the event. Imagine how heavy were those... 

This is him.... Looking after every little details. I am happy my sister got someone like him to look after her and baby.

My cousins! They are so grown up and handsome now... 

Very good boys too. The one in blue ask if he can bring along his mom, my auntie. Cos he worry his mummy bored at home. 😭😭😭 I hear this from my sis I almost wanna cry.

We all love good boys..

Me then "OF Cos can"!

Am glad we had made a good choice this time on chosing the buffet. 

So happy that all our guests commented that the food spread is good. Especially their curry chicken, chocolate elcairs are really Sedapp~~~~ 

No joke. Their chocolate elcairs is da bomb!

Papa love their pineapple fried rice! He say very good! 

All gone. I wonder if the people collecting the serving plates will think, "wah this family very hungry" 😊

What impressed me is their set up really. 

I think they brought along a truck of props? To dress up the event? 😍😍😍

This diapers cake here I almost wanna 'gop' (take) home liao. πŸ˜†

My sis stopped me. πŸ˜… and scold me.

The whole set up looks really grand and sweet. With little bears around too! 

My papa even funnier. He secretly brought 2 little bears inside the house and play with Yurou? Till Teng caught him and ask him to put back? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

The drinks and dessert station.

Was still so worry that it may rain yesterday? Cos it was really gloomy and dark at one point?

But look at how good they are?! Lightings they place below the serving trays! Impressive. 

One of their in house special! πŸ’–

Forgot this. 😊

Just had a nap. Is shiok.

Ah Bong really steady. He carried his baby sister to his room so that I can enjoy my nap.

Got the buffet spread from Neo Garden Catering this time. 

BUT. Any upcoming events I will sure get them again. Looking at my friends and relatives enjoying their food is great joy for a host. Especially when they asked me which caterer I ordered from. I like. 😊

Happy customer.

Then I told my sister I must have the dessert table. Cos Yurou's 2nd birthday was done by them and have good feedbacks! 

Especially their Churros station! I MUST have ah.... Told sis no need sponsor, I pay! Just MUST have! Cos is my biggest craving EVERrr! 

So, despite the busy schedule of the bosses, they came! So happy......

Hub was still worrying cos he is in the industry (high end pastries) so he worry his colleagues might make harsh remarks about the desserts?

Unduly lor. His colleagues have full praises of the Churros! Keep queuing for more lor. 
One friend of his from China shout out loud to the rest, "ε”―! θΏ™δΈͺε₯½"! (This is good!) Hahaha! Real loud lah.. Just behind me then I got a shock. πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Actually I have not slim down yet. Those better photos are just either I hid my shoulders or better angles lah...

Nah see. The real 'Dua Bui Lian' (Fat Pearl) is here! MORE to go hor? πŸ˜‚

One with some ex colleagues!

Merriest Christmas and Happy New Year! 
HUAT ah! 

Tuesday, 23 Dec 2014

Previous
Next

I wonder what has life in store for me....

Hmm.... Let me think.....

Yawn~~~

Yes. Got it.

For now, I'll just take a bottle of milk at a time.

No? Much more awaits me?

Its ok~~~ I am not afraid. 😊

😊 Nah. She dont know howda. Me was holding it.

Told hub to do this tonight.

Cos yesterday we bicker abit, he kept asking me to wrap up Yuxuan? Like FULLY, TOTALLY? 

Say she is cold? But its really not... 

Apart from rompers inside, he wanted long sleeves, long pants, mittens and thick socks for his daughter?

Not finish yet.

He then want me to wrap her up in her blanket lah. Ok you think its done? No? 

Then he cover another blanket over her? 

I fainted.

Aircon is only at 26 degree ah..... 

Me gotta secretly switch it to 25 when he slept. 

See? No matter how love, we do bicker over trival matters like this lah. 

He thinks newborn babies scare cold. Yes I agree to a certain extend. But this abit carried away? 

I feel hot for my girl... Esp milking time. Can feel she's perspiring lah. But hub wont give up. Everyday remind me wear this, wrap that, cover that.

Till I pissed lah. Told him, I am in charge hor. If he say one more time, he look after her at night. 

Then he, "okok sorry baby" 

Lolols! πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ 

So I sent him that photo just now. Told him to do this tonight. πŸ˜„

He said sorry again lah. Told him, one more time bicker over this, I wont 'give' him ah! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

K. Rant done. I go feed milk liao. πŸ’–


Found a huge 'ladybird' on my bed!

πŸ˜„πŸ˜

Should have two ears one. On the cap. Hub lor. Tore them away. He say ugly. I just bought this suit for her one leh...


Thursday, 1 Jan 2015

Previous
Next

Hello! Happy New Year all!!! 

May 2015 be a blessed and fulfilling for all! 

That day I was combing my hair then I looked into the mirror thought, "Wah. Still quite a looker leh" So I quickly took my phone and take one. 

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†



***Parental guidance is advised***

Seldom let down my hair. But whenever I do Yurou will say, "Mummy... 你很美... εΎˆεƒ Rapunzel leh..." (Mummy you are very beautiful like Rapunzel...) Haha! She has a sweet mouth sometimes.

And so yes. The only time I let my hair down (apart from sleeping) is when hub "Psssst" me. Yes. Our code is "Psssst.. Psssst".

You know? Like I can act one sexy, flip my hair left, right, left, right when at it? πŸ˜‚

He thinks sexy I guess? Thats why he wont let me cut my hair short. 

Very hot. But for him, yes I will keep it long. Then I can continue to flip, flip, flip for him. *Puke* πŸ˜‚

Usually is like this. My 'maid' attire. πŸ˜„

Bathing a newborn (Yuxuan) ;

Before undressing her, I will clean her eyes, mouth, tougue and wash her hair first. (Windows and fan closed). 

After all the above, then undress and bath her. This is to avoid her getting a cold. This I am quite particular lah... 

Before putting her into the pail of water, I will usually pat some water on her chest like giving her the heads up. That I am gonna put her body into the water.

For myself, will say this slogan when I do that (pat her chest with some water). 

In hokkien (should be in teochewπŸ˜†) "Zi, Nor, Sar.... Eh eh zang aik bo kiar bo kiar....." (Means, One, Two, Three.. Little baby bath bath not scare, not scare..)

Quite old fashion lah me when comes to looking after baby... But I am quite thankful for my ex mother in law... Learnt most of the tricks and pointers from her...

There are so many other pointers I've learnt from her on looking after a baby... Only share if anyone is keen. 

Actually. The most important rule is to be happy and tell ourself to be on a relax mode. Relax as in try to overcome the fear of a baby's cries. 

Cos baby can feel our anxiety. If we are anxious/jumpy they might not feel a sense of security when we are handling them. They tend to be crankier..

Usually babies will not cry for no reasons. There must be something. 

Ok. Just imagine sometimes we feel itchy on any part of our face we needa scratch that part imed. They cant, they can only cry for attention. 

For me, apart from the usual checks (diaper change, milking, ointment on her tummy etc). Sometimes when I put her gently on my chest. I can see her frantically rubbing her face against my chest. 😁


Burping after milk.

Sometimes they will still make noise even after we've burped them? So we think its ok to put them down since they've burped.

Yes. Its ok. We can put them down after burping (after a minute or 2). Gently pat them for a min or 2 more before putting them down.

But after a while, if they still make noise, you may wanna carry them up and try burping them again. Many times they will still burp a second time.

I buy/use this for wiping Yuxuan's gum and tougue. 

Very good. 

Will share more next time ya.

I am so happy.... Now Yuxuan smile alot.... She can exchange smile too! If you smile at her she will smile back! 

Got manners much? 😁

Be happy. Then you will have a happy baby too!

Her face is more relax now. 😊 

Less frowning.

With a sticker Yurou pasted on her head. 😁

Theres something about Yuxuan I dont dare to say... Cos told my papa and lovely tenants but got scolded by them...

Feel that if theres something suspicious should get it check/seek treatment the soonest? 

Ok. She seldom cry. She sleeps from 11pm till 8am. Most of the time she just lie down by herself, make some kicks, suck her fingers/mittens.. Yes, she is a happy girl always smiling and laugh whenever someone talk/play with her. 

This video is her worst cry so far.

Sounds good? 

Dont know whether its cos I have never had good babies before or she is just a mild temper baby or...... I dont know. 

So I ask my papa, so long she got cry before means she is not mute right(Even if she seldom cry now)? Wah. Papa gave me a harsh scolding upon hearing this lah. 

Most of the time, like whole day she is cool and chill.

Or innocently looking at us like this?

Getting bored soon

Then she will sleep on her own. 

😨😰

Is it I think too much? Or she is just a good girl? Should I bring her to consult a pediatrician on these? 

She did respond and smile/laugh to sound whenever we talk to her. She did also turn her head towards the direction of sound/when someone call her name.

😍My darling....

Yes. She make eye contact and smile to anyone who talk to/tease her. 

Maybe its just me over worried for nothing... Woo... If so all I can say is its really really a breeze looking after her... She is just too cool. None of her siblings are like her. So me dont know if all these are good....

My bro in law loves her a lot. Always buy so much things for her...

The 2 sisters chilling time!

Little and Big Bong? 
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚


Hello! Greetings from Yuxuan!😊

πŸ˜„

This Yuxuan really has a mild temper. Too mild that I still cant believe it. Still the same. She sleeps from 11pm to 7/8am. If I happens to wake up in d middle would have to wake her up for milk. Even though I know babies are not hungry when they are sleeping. 

But times if I sleep thru, then she'll only have it the min shes awake.😯

Again. Wish to say, am thankful my kids are well loved by you people, my friends, my tenants and my family members... 

They have lotsa clothes, toys and stuff given by lovely people around us.. My sisters bought so much clothes and stuff for them... 😒😭 

Sometimes when I'm angry with Ah Bong reprimanding him for some issues like lateness, careless etc, my tenants cum friends will come in and ask me to control... 

To me, this is precious..

Double chin. πŸ˜„ Like the mother. 😁

Papa comment she is the most easy baby from the babies(his brothers, us and my kids) he looked after. We still cant believe it.

Looking at her sister.😊

One of my boss' favourite stunt now. 
Flip flip flip like a roti prata.

She was wearing something and think she love it keep laughingπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 












No comments:

Post a Comment