Sunday, August 14, 2016

20 Oct 2015

Thought of writing this on my way to work.๐Ÿ˜Š Yuxuan getting demanding nowadays. She'll scream the minute she sees me holding my phone.๐Ÿ˜

And when shes asleep I'll need to do some work.

So its almost impossible to write during weekend.๐Ÿ˜„ So, here I am.๐Ÿ˜Š On a morning long train ride.๐Ÿ˜„

Yishun to Commonwealth. Hope I can write as much as possible.

How is everyone? Hope all is good. Miss you people so much. ๐Ÿ˜™

Been going to Batam on work trips lately for HRIS system implementation, for our manufacture there. 

My colleague brought us to a restaurant. The food there...๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ 

Really is 'You pin you qin you dua ni ni"๐Ÿ˜ (Tasty and good price) Like about 12 dishes, 6 of us with a full stomach cost appro SGD$45. 

Several other restaurants we went to cost about that too! I love Batam.๐Ÿ˜

Last week got boss day I didnt even remember! Missed the angka chance.๐Ÿ˜ 

Got this surprise from the boys and girls in the office. They are too kind... But I am no boss. ๐Ÿ˜„

And a cake for all.๐Ÿ˜

Happy food!๐Ÿ˜Š

The words... Every of them makes my heart pound. I love my colleagues. 

Now who say HR will not be invited to parties? ๐Ÿ˜„

Really. I do receive invitations for parties. Really.๐Ÿ˜ 

Last weekend my colleagues came over for a steamboat session. Their aim is to get to know hub better and convince him they are good people to be with.๐Ÿ˜„

Cos they want me for a night to Montigo the villa or something I dont know. But hub say no overnight.๐Ÿ˜ฃ
Told them to count me out...

So as planned last weekend they came over, while the girls tried to persuade hub, one of them said this almost laughed die us.๐Ÿ˜‚

ๅ–‚ไธๅฏไปฅ่ฟ™ๆ ทๅ•ฆ。ไฝ ่€ๅฉ†ๆ˜ฏ A380 ๅป! ๅฅนๆฒกๆœ‰ๅŽปๆˆ‘ไปฌ่ฟ™ไบ›ๅฐๆžถ็š„ไธๅฏไปฅๅ‡บๅป...๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Cannot like this lah... Your wife is A380 leh.... If she's not going, all of us (small planes model) cant proceed to take off leh...

So funny hor my colleagues.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ 

Haha! We dont just play lah.. When it comes to work, we are professionals and responsible people.๐Ÿ˜Š 

The bunch know me so well. They'll ๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ™Š when they hear me reprimanding some irresponsible people. Would be about 3 times on a weekly basis.๐Ÿ˜จ 

Sometimes no choice... Buay lun lah.. ่ฎฒไบ†ๅˆไธๅฌ。ๅฌไบ†ๅˆไธๅš。ๅšไบ†ๅˆๅš้”™。้”™ไบ†ๅˆๅ†้”™。If that happens this ๐Ÿ˜  in me come out. 

Its actually for the good... No ill intention really. Just want things to be better and error free with corrective and/or preventive measures..

Zou gang. Zou gang. (Its worktime!) See you during lunch time! ๐Ÿ˜™

When she is tired.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ 

2 more minutes. 2 more minutes. Oh left one!

Know how you should poise for pictures? Yes. Like Yurou.๐Ÿ˜‚

I am so scare to go toilet nowadays.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Everytime come out sure got surprise one. 

Lunch time! I'm back!๐Ÿ˜Š 

There was another time the whole bunch ambush with stuff like broom, umbrella leaning against the toilet door and me inside. 

So when i'm done with 'business' opened the door, the stuff hit me. 

Fun hor. No need to work ah this bunch.๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜ 

People HRM I also HRM. People high high up and above. I almost everyday got pranked. 

Told them everyday I reach home after work I'll cry on my bed.๐Ÿ˜‚

This is in our list of preferred choice. Good for training seminars and meetings. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

A huge set like this is $128. They got a smaller set at $48. 

Quite nice!

http://www.choz.com.sg/partyset.html

Doo.๐Ÿ˜

See who is enjoying.๐Ÿ˜

Asked my Chef if they are good. He said yes yes. ๐Ÿ˜Š

He "ๆˆ‘็ฉฟๅˆฐ่ฟ™ๆ ทไนŸๅฏไปฅๆ‹ๅ•Š" 
(I wear untill like this can video?) 
Maybe he think he Andy Lau.๐Ÿ˜‚

Of cos can lah! My hub is handsome! To me....๐Ÿ˜„

Enjoying...

So happy...๐Ÿ˜„

Off to work! Its Payroll week! See you guys at 6pm later!๐Ÿ˜™

ๆœ‰ๆƒŠๆ— ้™ฉๅˆๅˆฐ6็‚น! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Yuxuan can stand!๐Ÿ˜Š

My ah miar fierce.๐Ÿ˜‚

Meredith like she know.๐Ÿ˜„

Her favourite 2 now. They go to school and sleep with her. ๐Ÿ˜

๐Ÿ˜ Sis brought her out and spammed lots of her pics. Love....

๐Ÿ˜ her mouth... Eat until like this.๐Ÿ˜

My xiao bong bong's birthday... 12 Oct. ๐Ÿ˜

Steamboaty with my colleagues the other day.๐Ÿ˜Š

Another steamboaty with my ex colleagues last weekend.๐Ÿ˜

I tell myself. My life is exciting. My life is happening. ๐Ÿ˜‚

My 3 babies. Ah Bong, Yurou and Yuxuan. 

๐Ÿ˜” So sad.. Not much Ah Wu's photo...๐Ÿ˜”

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

My princess....

Ah Teng just sent me this. While waiting for their food, they were so happy playing. After awhile they quarrel till Yurou cry. ๐Ÿ˜‚

I keep thinking it seems like just yesterday I was persuading Ah Teng to be brave go for the child conceive program.. Told her I will go with her and be with her the entire period, everytime she go. 

Now each time seeing Meredith I feel blessed and thankful...

I keep reading the encouraging comments from my previous post. Just to remind myself that I need to stop the washing hands habit. 

And I did it! With lots of praying and your encouragement I did it! Although not 100% but for sure lesser now! 

You people contributed. With your encouraging words, they gave me so much will power.

Some email me for advices and they thank me for my reply. Its nothing. Cos I am also a recipient of help here.

Thank you so much.. Sincerely...

No comments:

Post a Comment