Sunday, August 14, 2016

3 Aug 2015

Previous
Next

๐Ÿ˜Š Today I'm on leave. So I am free. Yurou all excited that I'm bringing her to school later. Me too.. It has been 6 months not bringing her to school. So happy.๐Ÿ˜ 

She is growing up so fast.. Things that she tells me now are so unbelievable. Like she'll ask me why her brothers call hub Jinzeng gor gor (uncle), and why her brothers dont call her dad papa like she does etc. etc.๐Ÿ˜Ÿ๐Ÿ˜จ

The first time when she asked me that. I was like ๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜ฐ dont know how to reply her. 

So i told her, "when you are bigger then mummy will tell you" She, "Why?" "But you (me) say I am a big girl now" ๐Ÿ˜จ

Never mind. I'll slowly teach and guide her.

Yesterday she asked me questions like "Why the trees looks like broccoli" "Why the clouds looks like mashmellows"๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ My precious..

Sometimes when I talk at work, my colleagues would suddenly, "OMG, you talk like this sound like Yurou so much!" ๐Ÿ˜„

Indeed lah... Yurou is so like me... Whereas Yuxuan is so like hub...

Same goes for their characters. So much resemblance that I cant believe it!๐Ÿ˜ณ Yurou is so talkative and hilarious like me!๐Ÿ˜ฐ But Yuxuan is so demure and gentle like hub...๐Ÿ˜

My fan. Ok, I rephrase. Yurou is more like her. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Superb sampat.

Yurou asked me yesterday, "Matther~~ Why you never bring me to the Zoo?" Told hub, imed he, "Ok! This weekend we go!" 

Kns. His 'girlfriend' say what he also ok. Told him, "Mmm, you never buy me my favourite watch~~~" He either act like he didnt hear or "I told you to wait 2 to 5 years right?" ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ

Ok lah... My favourite watch not our priority anyway.๐Ÿ˜ Our priority now is to top up the baby bonus accounts for both girls to the max first.๐Ÿ˜„ 

Doo. Isnt this a chio?!๐Ÿ˜Š It is a pretty babe totally...๐Ÿ˜Š

This is just fantasizing. No way for now. Even we have the cash.๐Ÿ˜‚ 

Its just like I adore Wu Zhun but wont want to be with him even if he wants me?๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ 

Kidding lah.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜„ I've Jay Chou lookalike now?๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜† #justsaying~~~ #dontbeatme #amsoinlovenow ~~~

The other day during lunch with colleagues. My superior brought up this topic. With all the other colleagues around. "Pearl, I still dont understand why would you fall for a guy like that when you was young?" 

I shared with them 2 things why I would married at the age of 16. Its true! Exactly what happened. 

They all laughed like mad!

It goes like this. When I was 13 years old I used to have an idol just like any same age girls?

And my then idol was.....

Come guess. Who is this?๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ 

Not he looks like him please. Is his hair shit. He has the same hairdo as him.๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜

Apart from the hairdo. We did volunteering too. So thought someone who did volunteering couldnt be that bad lah. ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

I like man to have a kind heart lah.. 

Anyway after married. He said he did volunteering because of knowing girls.๐Ÿ˜ก So, fml.๐Ÿ˜‚

My superior and colleagues really had a good laugh! And are teasing me to date.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Shit. I also find it funny somehow. To think I used to think boys looks so ham when they flip their hair~~~ ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚

Now? I hates this hairstyle.๐Ÿ˜ก Hahaha!

Now. This is my handsome kind hearted husband with his BFF my bro in law.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ 

Yes. PDA I am. Public Display Affection. Like I care~~ ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚

Casper's hair NEED TO CUT. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Meredith๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜.... But you want to fight is it?๐Ÿ˜

The other day we did healthy salad lunch in the office.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ I contributed egg mayo. My mama did for me to bring to work. ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

My colleagues all say very nice!

Yurou's 4th years old party at Teng's house last weekend.๐Ÿ˜

The whole house is dolled up by bro in law and sis.... ๐Ÿ˜

This sis of mine is so love... Despite having her own baby now she still love the girls like her own like last time... No change at all. What Mere has the girls also have...

Till she even want to follow us to the Zoo this weekend?๐Ÿ˜‚ Space. She dont know what is space?๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I love her.

A basket was given to Yurou. She needs to gather all shopkins dummies all over the house then she can open her birthday pressies. Creative. ๐Ÿ˜

Yurou with her 'first love' Now, this man's hair style is sexy to me.๐Ÿ˜‚

Like the huat kueh you know? Is sexy...๐Ÿ˜

Yurou's frown. ๐Ÿ˜„

Yuxuan's smile.๐Ÿ˜Š

Meredith more to Yurou.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

She can be like Yuxuan too.๐Ÿ˜


I wonder if any of you came across this before? That when someone wanted to borrow money from you. And you said yes after hearing the difficulties & repayment plan. 

She/He will be all thankful to you and promised you that the repayment plan will be fulfilled without delay.

But when the time is up, there is either no updates / after you ask, they will have more reasons in not paying on time? 

Then they make you feel like you are at fault and feel all guilty of asking about your money back?

And if you also experienced friends (not contacting for years) suddenly text/call you with such purpose? 

My papa always teach us. To be able to give is bless. So with that thought, I would never say no when a friend / someone ask for a loan. 

Also with my past encounter, I've experienced the difficulties. So with these thoughts, its always a yes from me.

However, there were 5 times people not keeping to their said datelines and such resulted arguments between hub and me.๐Ÿ˜Ÿ

Not because he is one without empathy. Is because he seen how many times people not fulfilling their promises to me. 

1st was, an ex friend borrowed $450 to buy a pre love branded bag. But kept all quiet when its pay day. 

2nd was, a 'Hi and Bye' auntie borrowed $1500 but 3 times in 7 months not keeping to her said scheduled repayment. Keeping all quiet during the 3 said dates. But she is wearing all gold and came to know she strike few times 4D during the 7 months.

3rd was, borrowed someone the amount of 5 thousands. Was told the sum would be returned after a month. But when the one month is due, was told will be paid $50 a month. 

The other 2 times were ridiculous too. 

But you see? At the 3rd time, hub was disappointed. Me too lah.๐Ÿ˜‚ 

I know I will have to take it as gone for good? But with a sincere heart all I hope is to be able to help someone in need. For I've been through difficult times myself.

There onwards, hub disapproved all such requests.

But. The last straw I clever liao.๐Ÿ˜‚ I still lend but dont let him know lor.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

This time. Was about 5 months ago. An ex colleague wanted to borrow $500 from me. I told him no, I cant. But only $250. Cos all in my mind was prepared the amount to be gone for good. 

Clever?!๐Ÿ˜ 

True enough. It was gone. The same person called me weeks ago asking for a loan of 1 thousand.๐Ÿ˜Š

๐Ÿ˜ŠWhat I did was, G.A.N him. Not the physical real G.A.N (yucky)๐Ÿ˜ฃ. But is scold him. Told him how dare he ask for new loan when he didnt even bother to settle the old sum. 

Weird lah. I am amazed why one would even dare to ask for another new loan when the old one is still pending? If the old sum is cleared beautifully as promised. Highly possible the new loan would be successful isnt it? 

Ni nia eh. Think I 'Robbert head' ah.๐Ÿ˜„

So much more deserving people need my help ah..

Now. A question. If a lady ask for a loan of $800 to $1000 for abortion. Her quoted reason is, she is not mentally and financially prepared for a baby. So she ask the loan from you for an abortion. Would you? 

This is just a question purely out of curiosity.

Scenario is, you have the extra cash to spare. She is a close friend. 

And the thing is, if you agree, a life is lost. But if you dont, the baby might not be happily welcome to the world.๐Ÿ˜” 

Your thoughts?

This question is so cruel.๐Ÿ˜” Thinking of it I feel like crying lah. I pray that no women should go through this.

Xuan Xuan... What is it so funny?๐Ÿ˜„

๐Ÿ˜‚ Bi Bo Biang the parents.๐Ÿ˜‚

My ๐Ÿ’– Siyi miss you...

Niau did this. So funny.๐Ÿ˜

I'll leave the caption to you.๐Ÿ˜Š

And this. See Yuxuan's hand?๐Ÿ˜

Bringing her for a walk downstairs. At the same time waiting for papa. She now can call yeye. And is so attach to papa now.๐Ÿ˜Š 

All my kids are attach to papa.๐Ÿ˜Š

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜™

Facing camera she'll ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š 

Mere waving to you people!๐Ÿ˜„

Headbands @qiuqiu bought for Yuxuan. Am gonna give them away soon. All new.๐Ÿ˜‚ 

Told her dont buy these still buy. Waste money lah aiyo. This sister of my is a ่ดฅๅฎถๅฅณ lah.๐Ÿ˜‚ 

No lah. She's always buying things for the family. Told her so many times to stop. My house no space already. Yurou's toys already flooded my hall. Now Yuxuan's building up too.

Yurou is at the salon now. Cut hair.๐Ÿ˜‚ 
Later see hows her mood. If shes good she'll let me take some pics.

So stress now. This the previous time after her hair cut.

Asked her if she can give me a smile?

She give me this.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Having her favourite dinner, mee tai mak. So she is happy. Woo... ๐Ÿ˜

"Dont you dare" face.

See how love this man is... This is him. Working quietly and always the one getting things up. My brother in law....๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Tickets bought.๐Ÿ˜Š 

4 of us about $2240. Initially I was so pissed. ZUJI has this online booking fee of additional $90.๐Ÿ˜  

Aiya then again I thought, considered cheap already. 3 years ago, just me and hub and Yurou the tickets cost about 3 over thousands. Cos bought a month earlier.

This time I totally show my 'Singaporean Power', KIASU. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I buy 5 months earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment