Sunday, August 14, 2016

In life, there are many types of love. This is one of it. Kinship.

Friday, 11 Apr 2014

In life, there are many types of love. This is one of it. Kinship.

Previous
Next

Dearest readers, 

Wanna let you all know I love you all. 

Have been receiving some emails, private FB messages on some issues some have. And I am thankful to have your trust for pouring them out to me. 

Please be ensured that they are safe with me. 

I also wish to let you know that I am most glad to offer my two cents worth. Though am not well versed in all matters/issues? But at least for sure I am pretty good being a listener ya.


My personal email: pearlang_4@hotmail.com

Sometimes, its just for the moment of time, we cant think right or sort things out rationally. 

All we need is someone to listen. And best some harmless and sincere advices. 

Do not commit to anything foolish for that moment of time. Because whatever it may be, in life there are so much more things to pursue. 

There's not only love between a relationship, there's also kinship, friendship, siblings love, ็†ๆƒณ (dreams) and so much more.


We might be angry over someone in the office we feel is irritating, creating politics. But be thankful and mindful that we've got our own job to upkeep..

We might be facing some relationship problems which we think its the worst we are going through? But be reminded that there are people suffering from abusive partners/are dealing with worst marriage problems (with kids) we dont know of?


We might be feeling bored about our lifes for the never ending chores? But do be aware that there are people out there who are not able to work perhaps due to an illness and is fighting against it for survival.

Look at the broader picture. Insert positive thoughts into ourselves. Not for ourselves. For people around us. 

Me too. Will feel sad at some little things. But the turnover time is short for me. Cos I am well trained to overcome negative thoughts. Replace them. Text some close friends, spam some sisters with texts. Thats it. I feel i am a better person. 

So. If you will trust me, vent them out. Tell me about it. But not do foolish things which may harm yourself/your love ones. 

Love,
Pearl


Am glad I replied your email. If you are reading this. Bear in mind. We love ourselves because of the people who love us. 

Sijie love you and am sure many people love you too. 

๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜™๐Ÿ˜™๐Ÿ˜™

Chalet with love ones. 

A belated birthday celebration for our dad...


Family suite for the family. 


This is our baby sister storing up drinks for the family.

She wont let me carry the drinks nor squat down to arrange them. 

Cos I am preggy.... 

Isnt it cool to be pregnant? Wait to be served? 

But i think everyone forgot, pregnant is not an illness. Am just a little heavier and a little clumsy. The rest I am good.


Thats my honey baby. 

As usual, he's setting up the pit while waiting for all to arrive. 




They are preparing the tables....


My Ah Wu....... Miss him so much..... 


Secret shot. He got 6 packs ah....


Kena caught. Boys.. Dont like to take photo..

Another hero came in...

And he is very tall wor.... 

Any girls? Wanna be my daughter in law? 

Not I say. I will be the best mother in law in the world.


She was supposed to prepare the table right? 

But. 

She dance with it vigorously.

We really want to puke. Help........!!!!

Sorry lah.... That is just a screen shot of the video.. My phone cant upload videos here... I dont know why.... ๐Ÿ˜” 

He is pouring me a coke drink....

Because I so wanna drink.....

Then when he passed to me, he said to me gently, "ไธ่ฆๅ–ๅคชๅคš hor " (dont drink too much hor).

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜


How to not love him.... 

A pity.... His right eyesight and right hearing is bad..... In fact very bad.... 

Sometimes I feel its all my fault. I should have left earlier before those happen.


ๆœ‰ๆฒกๆœ‰。ๆœ‰ๆฒกๆœ‰? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ 

See his muscles? 

Now I will just sit back and wait for my food.

No emo ing. I am gonna enjoy my family gathering now!


My favourite photo.... 

Hub has been playing with ah Wu since he was like 5/6 years old.... 

Now they dont play. They talk and sometimes hub will tease him, like teaching him howda woo a girl? Ah Wu will laugh and appear shy......

Ordered some raw marinated food from BBQ house. 

I give thumbs up! My ah Wu and I loves the sotong!

Hassle free. Everyone loves.


@chiounlimited This is delicated to you and @orbit3ng with love.


My ah Wu made for me one........ ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜



Not kidding. 

The BEST. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Otahsss!!!!

This is how I will hold ah Wu's hand. We went to get 2 more bags of charcoal...

BBQ ing a mashmellow for his sister.

Someone requested for Ah Bong? 

Nah. Here you go. Steady bo?

Funny bong bong boy.


One happy man working.

Enjoying her butter corns.....


Snapping me?


DO YOU KNOW HOW WOULD YOUR TOUGUE BE LOOKING LIKE AFTER EATING TOO MUCH SPICY STUFF? 

ARE YOU READY FOR THE FUNNIEST PHOTO OF THE DAY? 


My mother. Relaxing one corner.

No. No. No. Not this photo. 

I said something about the tougue? 

Coming up soon!


She said she ate too much spicy stuff. And her tougue become like this? 

WHY...... WHY IS SHE BEHAVING LIKE THIS......


My nausea act up imed seeing this. ๐Ÿ˜‚

EXCLUSIVE!

Niau managed to get some exclusive photos! 

Now she is trying to get a '6 packs' photo for us. 

Jiayou Niau Niau! You can do it. They 2 wont even show me their bodies now!


Nephews and auntie 

Last one. 

Have a great weekend! 

Good night all. ๐Ÿ’–

Saturday, 12 Apr 2014

Chalet, 2nd day_12/04/2014

Previous
Next

Good Morning! Rise and shine!

Oh not shine, but isnt it a beautiful rainy day?! 

Feeling happy seeing this photo.... ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

3 'sunshines' in the family!

My papa sit like this got sexy? ๐Ÿ˜„

Bought lots of food for tonight's BBQ! 

Scallops wannabe!

And this! Teng's favourite. Kani crab meat. 

Yesterday didnt buy for her and she stomp her feet, sulking like a 3 years old. Staring at me somemore. 

Siao char bor. Married already still behave like a child.

Today I buy 5 packets. Eat till her tooth glued together (by kani) also can ah. ๐Ÿ˜‚

This leh.... My honey baby's (hub) favourite.... 

He usually cook/BBQ these with a little salt and butter. 

And they taste good!

These leh, everyone's favourite. 

Cheese toufu. ๐Ÿ’–

These? Sweet potatoes. Papa's and hub's favourite!

China men.... ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

Bought 5 packets each of the above. Hope everyone have enough of their favourite food and have great fun and laughter together. 

Buying things and food for love ones is a priceless joy.

ๆˆ‘ๅพˆlove......

I very on hor these few days got update dayre... Anti vomit medicine does help. 

And ไบบๅฎถ่พ›่พ›่‹ฆ่‹ฆcreate this app for us to use free. Deeply appreciates and must support! ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช Steady! 

Now I will take a little nap. Later then got energy play with my loves.



Durian crepes, puffs and omelettes! 

Family's Big Love.


Wearing shoe for sister......


Old hero ๅ‡บ้ฉฌ! Getting ready! 

Ham ไธ ham? 

He say cannot snap nipples. 

Chey. No biggie. Later i will get his aunties to ็ฝ้†‰ him. He high liao then he will ok with photos like yesterday. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

I have a little evil intention...... But I have no choice one..... Really couldnt buy it elsewhere.... 

At the most I'll just let the management charge @qiuqiu ? And I'll pay for it? 

Ok @qiuqiu ? When I cover it, I can sleep so soundly.... ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

Anybody know where I can buy this???


This bedsheet was with me for almost 12 years....... 12 years ago, my mama took it back from the chalet.... ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

And I falled in love with it..... But it got so many holes till I've no choice... Under much pressure by many, had to threw it away..... ๐Ÿ˜” 

Had many many sleepless nights without it lah.....

I took a last photo of my bedsheet before it was threw away 3 months ago....... During CNY...


So yesterday, I went into the cupboard and ran out shouting excitedly, "OMG.OMG"! 

Hub smilingly looked at me, "baby, ไธๅฏไปฅๅ•Š".........

Asked him surprisingly, "You know why I OMG meh"? 

He said of cos, he was changing earlier and saw the same bedsheet I used to have. And he say he was already worrying I might 'cope' (take) home. Hahaha! My husband so know me......

OMG. I am so tempted. Just had 2 imed naps with it. I miss the feel of falling soundly asleep imed......

She chosed a fake iphone for herself.
๐Ÿ˜Š

She took her toy and wanting to leave. Without taking the change. 

Auntie called her back. She seems surprised. Like, why still give me money when I took your toy? ๐Ÿ˜„

After some considerations, finally she took the change. ๐Ÿ˜„

Kani in the cooking! 

Scallops want? ๐Ÿ˜Š

Mushrooms!


Yurou went out with Teng and she came back with this Hello Kitty. The minute she stepped in, she smilingly look at me, passed it to me, "Mummy, ่ฟ™ไธช็ป™ไฝ " (this is for you).........

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Our Chalet staycation.... 




2 comments:

  1. Life is good when you have your love ones around you, I am saying this because when i had issues with my lover i never seen life as a good thing but thanks to Dr. AGBAZARA of AGBAZARA TEMPLE, for helping me to cast a spell that brought my lover back to me within the space of 48hours. My husband left me for another woman after 7YEARS of marriage,but Dr.AGBAZARA help me cast a spell that brought him back to me within 48hours. I am not going to tell you more details about myself rather i will only advise those who are having issues in there relationship or marriages to contact Dr.AGBAZARA TEMPLE through these details via; ( agbazara@gmail.com ) or call him on Whatsapp: +2348104102662

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life is good when you have your love ones around you, I am saying this because when i had issues with my lover i never seen life as a good thing but thanks to Dr. AGBAZARA of AGBAZARA TEMPLE, for helping me to cast a spell that brought my lover back to me within the space of 48hours. My husband left me for another woman after 7YEARS of marriage,but Dr.AGBAZARA help me cast a spell that brought him back to me within 48hours. I am not going to tell you more details about myself rather i will only advise those who are having issues in there relationship or marriages to contact Dr.AGBAZARA TEMPLE through these details via; ( agbazara@gmail.com ) or call him on Whatsapp: +2348104102662

    ReplyDelete