Sunday, August 14, 2016

Casper aka Ah Wu


Tuesday, 29 Jul 2014

Planning for Ah Wu's Birthday

So last Saturday was Yurou's birthday. And..... This coming Saturday is my Ah Wu's birthday!!!!! 😍😍😍

It is really really funny! Our birthdays are in consecutive months! 

Yurou's July
Casper (Ah Wu)'s August
Mine is September
Cyrus (Ah Bong)'s October
Hubby's November
And Yuxuan's will be November too! 

See? 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11th of the months! 

😍😍😍 

This @qiuqiu is like the HR person in our family. She practically plan for all the kids birthdays. And reminded the mothers (Me and 2nd sis) every year. 

When she showed me what Ah Wu tweeted I cried imed. Hub got a fright whenever I cry out of the sudden. 

Ah Wu cant come to his sister's birthday last Saturday cos he had already promised to work part time on that day....
(He is working part time at Tampines Safra, Sakura) 

So he is feeling sad about it... I cry seeing that....

He is becoming a boy who takes up responsiblities. He think he must earn the bucks himself and not rely solely on adults.

@qiuqiu then told me she will get him a basketball and asked me what brand he likes. 

Erm..... I am clueless too... But I remember he have a very high expectation of basketball. He ever told me before (when he was 9 years old), for basketball, important is the quality. Else after a few plays the ball will go out of shape? 

But I dont know which brand he think is good. And its supposed to be a surprise.

So...... I am still a bright preggy. 😏😏😏 Got Ah Bong to text his brother. Asked him which brand is good for basketball. 

So that i can tell @qiuqiu 

And I wanted to share with her in buying that ball.

So we went to source for one just now? But this @qiuqiu very selfish dont wanna share with me. 

She asked me to buy my own present for Ah Wu. 

Humph. Ok. Fine!

I bought a set of branded sports wear for my son then. 

Initially thought of buying a shirt for him. But hub told me get a set. More expensive never mind. Just buy. 😍😍😍 

Every year the boys birthday, hub would also give them a red packet with $. 

This stepfather so love one......

Hub ever told me, he cant say for sure he will be the best stepfather to my boys. But he will give all his best to be one. 

He added, as they are so big now, so its not possible for them to sleep beside him like how Yurou does. Or play with them like when they were smaller.

But that doesnt mean his care and concern for them would lessen than his own daughters. 

Monday, 10 Nov 2014

Previous
Next

Just wrote something long to my eldest son, Ah Wu. He is one sensible boy, one of my proudest achievement in life to date. 

Now looking at the texts and his reply somehow made me touched and teared.

Was thinking if I should share such private text. Then I decided to. Since I had already shared my past encounters and experiences. What is this. 

If this can inspire someone to see life in a broader aspect, why not. Which was also my intention when I had decided to share my life story anyway.

Previously said, Ah Wu was tasked at the age of 13 to accompany and look after my ex in laws after their 3rd son passed away. 

So, Ah Wu dont stay with me. Ex in laws really love him a lot. However, till now, he still bear grudges towards his father and behave coldly to him. 

At times, he would raise his voice to his father asking him to keep quiet (i know because my ah bong tell me each time he return from his weekend visits). 

Such happen only when ex shouts or behaves rudely to ex in laws.

Also whenever ex talks to him about great matters in life, pissed Ah Wu off. 

Accordingly to the boys, he love to give 'profound life speech' and how a man should behave to them? And they dont like it because they feel that, someone who said such should be exercising them. 

So the boys thought and told me, "We cant accept what he say because he dont do and keep up to what he preach to them"?

Being very honest here. After so long, I dont have anything against ex anymore. I admit, I was too young and inmature to handle relationship let alone marriage at the age of 17. (Thou yes sometimes still cant forget those incidents or gets angry whenever I heard my 'FBIs' telling me what he said about me till now lah). πŸ˜„

But with the blessings I have now is considered well covered isnt it. So I move on. Never mind.

I will be giving birth to Yuxuan (his another halfsister) 2 days later (hopefully). 

And there are words I have to tell my eldest son or rather entrust him with something.

Perhaps I'm over paranoid or what I dont know. Just feel that I need to tell him. Be safe then to be sorry. Me isnt gonna take any chance or have any regrets.

But shit. After sending and seeing his reply made me teared. This boy seems dont understand why the need his mum need to have a 4th child. 😊 My silly boy... 









Thats my silly boy. I guess he must be crying at the other side. But thats not my intention. 

Just need to let him know what he should look at as a man then a father eventually.

All along have been telling my boys, its ok to be henpecked. But at the right time and insert some wisdom to see its purposes contained. All types of love needs to be balanced in a way. Kinship, friendship and relationship.

So have been asking them what they would do, with several scenarios if they would happen in future.

For example, that day I asked Bong, if next time one of your bro/sis needa some help on money matters, but your wife say no? What would you do? 

Bong told me, still give lah! He added, if his future wife love him, she would not say no. Then he say all these would be discovered during courtship what..... Then he told me, "Walao mi.... Not everyone like you last time blind leh"...... 😢

Ok fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment