Saturday, August 13, 2016

The Accident, 5th Sept 2006

Life have never been the same for me and my love ones since the accident happened in 2006. More on the good side I meant.

Well, eventually I am a better person, in terms of being a much more understanding person. Expressing my love and appreciation towards the people around me. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Oh and most important, my hubby! Moved by his gentleness when he took care of me (as a colleague only during that time) till I fall in love with him..

Should have 'Jio' him directly the 'Lian' style that time hor? My name ah Lian mah...

Like, : Ooi, ah Tiong! Ai Kiar Stead Mai?!

Hahaha!! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Hey wait! Needa clarify hor! Not necessary one has to go through any accident before becoming a better person hor! Mai xiao ok....

I am sharing here and everyone can just skip that part and be one!

Was crossing the road at Jalan Sultan (behind the mosque) one day after work.

A motorcyclist hit onto me coming from my left side. (was just 2 steps away, reaching the other side) That happened around 9 plus at night I remember..

At the point of being knocked down, me flew a distance away from the motorbike, lying on the road...

All in my mind then, were my 2 boys & family members... What will happen to my boys if I am gone? Am I still alive? Why cant I move at all?

Casper was only 9 and Cyrus 7 years old then. And my parent? I have not do anything for them yet... And my sisters... We have yet to buy a big house for papa yet....

All these. All these were in my mind at that point of time. I can feel something bad just happened to me. But no matter how my thoughts asked my body, my legs to stand up and walk home..
My boys are waiting for me at home. No matter how hard I try, I just cant seems to move at all...

Wah. Then this part is furious. ๐Ÿ˜  Someone stole my hp and some cash amounting to about $200 while I was lying on the road, waiting for the ambulance to come๐Ÿ˜  (only recalled after i got up from the coma)

Whoever did that, I tell myself you must be poor that time and needed money thats why. Forget it.

But hor, you know that phone you took has my photos of the injuries I had, my dad had and my eldest boy had. I needed those photos for getting their custody ah... Almost lost it without those photos ah you know... Thank God I still got their custodies with the police reports ah... Arbo, very sad de you know not... ๐Ÿ˜ฏ
As I slowly recovered, got a lawyer to submit my claim. Claimed against the motorbike's insurance.

From 2006 to 2009, clear instructions via emails by me to my lawyer, to proceed the case for trial. As I do not accept the countered offered amount of 12k.

12k?! The pain, permanant incablities, lost of income, lost of potential earnings and much more? You wanna give me 12k for all these?

Untill, somewhere in early 2010, I received a call from my lawyer. He told me he is sorry that my case has lapsed.

LAPSED? Told him, "No, no, no. You cant be serious about this..."

He said yes. Accident case in Singapore, if not proceed to trial (or some paperwork submitted to the court) will be considered lapsed after 3 years. Reminded him, "I have already gave you clear instructions and complete paperworks as required"! "All you need is to PROCEED my case for trial"?!

Ok. I am familar with corporate insurances like Workmen Com, Medical insurance, Public Liablities, Shop Care insurances etc. But Road/Traffic accident I dont really know ah.....

The best part is, I did hear of such. And I did sent an email asking him about this before the lapsed date. With him acknowledged that mail asking me not to worry, my case is in good hands and is in the process.

Till his call came to say my case had lapsed....

Then he told me he cant advise me anymore. And I had to find another lawyer on this.

Ok. I did. Found another lawyer. But is to claim against my first lawyer. It will be a case of negligence instead of accident. Just that the percentage and quantum will be bulid up from the accident that happened.

That time, I was thinking. Erm... How about let me enjoy a break abit God?

Wa Jin Sway leh. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Got beaten by ex husband, met accident, then accident claim lapsed? Hahahaha!!!

Claim was finally settled and closed for 80k. Got this in 2013, after deducting of lawyer fees.

With this & some savings over the past years, did something for my family members and myself. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Got climax bo...... Hahaha.
Ok lah.. Better than 12k la hor? ๐Ÿ˜Š

During the process, my first lawyer's de insurance's lawyer contested to the case, contested to the affidavits.. During that period, I have to replied to theirs too. And those were like about 40 pages?

Really fainted is, questions like why did I not shun or look out for that motorbike, why did I dash out of the road etc. ?

So, meant I dashed out ah? Hello, see got car who wanna let car bang ah....

Especially I got 2 boys (at that time), lovely family members at home waiting for my return from work as usual leh......

The pain. Those adult pampers. Those times I had to shit in the pampers, Niau and parent gotta help change pampers for me etc etc..

่ฐ่ฆๅ•Š (nobody wants that) ah......
Then again. Cant blame the other party lawyer. They are just doing their job too.
Can.... They asked me questions, so long I answer truthfully, I am not afraid.

I always believe;

When one is righteous. He has no fear.

Yes.

WHEN ONE IS RIGHTEOUS HE HAS NO FEAR.

Hub wrote most of those... ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ 
Says, ๅฎ่ดๆˆ‘็ˆฑไฝ  something.. 

There are alway some names our spouse will call us. And we are used to calling them as well? I call hub, "Papa" ever since I was pregnant with Yurou. 

Hub call me, "Baby" right from the day we got together officially. Even in front of my friends. Something that all my sisters thinks it's gross? Hahaha. As if I care? No lor. I enjoy every bit of it. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Oh! Now my papa call my mum Honey! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Whats yours? Any interesting ones?

Ok. That is gross. Lololols. 

Each time papa call mama that, mama will beat him. And say, "Aiyo xia suay la..." Mama thinks they are too old for such words? Then papa will laugh non stop. 

Honestly I feel that mushy addressing are totally awesome for couples. Disregard your age, size or rank, as in who you are. 

ๆˆ‘็Žฐๅœจ่ฟ™ไนˆ BUI (I am so fat now), hub also call me baby liao. What else can there be more gross than this? Hahaha!

The trip I brought them to. See how they walk? Mama kept saying, "Mai la, mai la" (dont want, dont want) 
In the end also walk so close... ๐Ÿ˜‚

These are little things actually. But if you really look into it, many times we tend to overlook little things in life, we will eventually miss out greater things and meaning of it. 

Many times we might tend to be impatient esp towards our family members? Perhaps, we can slow down and think about these?

If we can smile and explain things/talk to our superiors, colleagues, friends, business associates, classmates or even people we meet in those corporate seminars, why not our love ones? 

As they are the ones who will be there for us whenever shit happens isnt it? Or do we take them for granted thinking they are someone close so they wont mind even if times we blow up at them?

Oh no, no, no.... I am no saint here either. Have been in HR field for the past 15 years, I may have cultivated that 'control' behaviour. Hehehe. 

My sis commented that she sometimes cant stand the 'control' way I talk to hub too. And she will scold me for that. But I readily, with all my heart, will give my best to work on that. I then imed apologise to hub. 

Hub will say, "ๆฒกไบ‹ๅฎ่ด"! (Its ok, precious) ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

I apologise because I know there's no such things as, who win and who lose in an arguement between husband and wife. 
There's only both win or both lose.

ๅคซๅฆปไน‹้—ดๆฒกๆœ‰่ฐ่ตข่ฐ่พ“。ๅชๆœ‰ๅŒ่ตขๅ’ŒๅŒ่พ“。

No comments:

Post a Comment