Saturday, August 13, 2016

Pearl's Slimming Journey_Part One

See. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
3 years ago I look like this la..... ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

What have I become now...... A ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿท๐Ÿฝ

Got see my 'neck bone' not...... Chio' (pretty) not.... ๐Ÿ˜†

So difficult to be a lady/wife nowadays. 
We needa give birth, 'lost blood' on a monthly basis, work for the loaf, 'SERVE' our man (Ok. This is enjoyable. I like ๐Ÿ˜†) and worry about our kids..

So we stress right? Then when we stress we eat right? Then gradually weight blooms. 

FULL BLOOMS i mean. (For me la... ๐Ÿ˜†)

This used to be the photo I attached in my CV? 
Weight: 55kg, standing at 1.73 lor. Now leh? If I am looking for job, I cant be attaching this right. I cannot lie right.

But If I attach a current photo, I would scare the hell out of others ah. I cant also right? Its not not right to scare people. ๐Ÿ˜† Teng told me, I have a bubbly and good charactor. And they are my credit points. ๐Ÿ˜Š 

Really?

Means I can continue to be a fatty? A round, fat and cute fatty? But. I really miss my slim body....

If now I were to find a job, I'll attach this to haunt the Director. Make sure he/her dream of me every night. Then they will hire me in order to break the spell ah. 

LOLOLOLOLS!!!!! 

Ok. Not funny. I go get ready, later got meetings. 
Sorry to scare you early in the morning yo.
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

(Yurou insisted to apply lipstick for me the other day)

Papa was telling me yesterday. 
"Baobei (precious), have you thought of slimming down a bit"? 

Me: "Pa........!!! Why you like this.....?!" "You also think I am too fat ah...." 
Papa laughed and told me, "No... You are still pretty, but slimmer abit would be ideal..."

So. I have decided the below;
1. I will go buy a pair of sports shoes. Then go brisk walking in รจ morning. 
2. I will go and buy the 'shaking' machine from Osim. Shake off the fats.
3. I will cut down my food intake.

4. I will take public transport often and skip cabbing.

5. I will not eat anything after 7pm.
6. I will 'serve' my hub more. Cos exercise mah.... ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 
But wait. Should I do all these or after Yurou's little brother (hopefully) come?
Ok. Think I start now. Confirmed.

Wednesday, 26 Feb 2014

3rd day of "My road back to 40kgs ago"


Today is the 3rd day of my dieting plan. So far I am a good girl. No fried chickens, no chips, no carbo, no coke, no food after 7pm for me.

And I had my brisk walkings, sit ups, running abit in the house, apples, light soupy food and plain water..

........ people also 3 kids, I also 3 kids... People can maintain so well, I must be eating shit for the past 3 years.......

Hub have been buying this for me the past 2 days. 

Last time my order would be (mixed vege rice stall) 3 meat & one vege with A LOT, A LOT of curry sauce and.... rice......

I hope Its not too late to start eating healthy and get into shape soon?

Have been living in my own world for the past 3 years, indulging myself in unhealthy lifestyle and food. Thinking everything is fine being a fat, round but cute and nice person. Is so wrong!

Have been avoiding seeing hub's friends/colleagues... Worry they might mock at him for having such an oversized wife......

Have been avoiding outings with hub, thinking people might see whats a fat lady doing with a younger man....

Despite these, to think I continued my crazy eating habits for a whole 3 years...... 

An image is in my mind. 

~~~~~Wedding photos~~~~~~ with my current husband. We dont have any now......

Bro in law and sister @qiuqiu have been pestering me to get this done. But I have been avoiding also..... Even sis often tell me, theres one thing call, "Photoshop" sijie...

I avoid cos I know no matter how @qiuqiuphotoshop them, I will still look like an oversized bride.... Extreme oversized.

SO. Ah Lian me this time is SERIOUS. ๐Ÿ˜ค

Me in this photo.... My motivation. 

Thank you all for your cheering. That will be part of my 'food' to keep me going and going thru 'My road back to 40kgs ago"

Went to papa's house yesterday. Rejected some food given by mama. Mama asked why? "Your favourite leh".

I told her I cant eat these anymore. I am on diet. Papa overheard. They both are so happy! 

Mama kept repeating how beautiful I was last time when I was thinner. She then dug out some photos to show Yurou. And kept telling Yurou, "ไฝ ็œ‹,ไฝ ็œ‹。ไฝ ็š„ mummy ไปฅๅ‰่ฟ˜ๆฒก็”Ÿไฝ , ็˜ฆ็š„ๆ—ถๅ€™ๅคšไนˆ็พŽ" (your mummy used to be so pretty when she was thinner)

Yurou looked at those photos, looked at me, she asked me, "mummy, ๆ˜ฏไฝ ๅ•Š"

(Mummy, is this you).
๐Ÿ˜Ÿ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜“๐Ÿ˜“๐Ÿ˜“๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”

Mama repeated about 20 times yesterday that she is so happy I ve finally decided to go on diet, finally I am eating lesser, very happy that I am gonna be back my thin days etc etc.

Then papa say, "jiat liat this time, the whole Jalan Berseh and OG@Albertcomplex is gonna know about me going on diet" Lolololols!

(Cos mama loves to shop at OG@Albertand have quite a handful of familar people there) And with my mum is an exceptionally chatty person)

Ok. I hear you all. 

Will work hard towards a healthier and prettier Ah Pearl.

At @qiuqiu's wedding. Dont even dare to stand straight beside hub during photo time ah.. Half stand can cover my body mah.. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 

BUT. Give me some time! 

I'LL BE BACK! ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช

I am feeling POWERFUL now!

From supportive husband... ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

He went to Fairprice, bought these for me.... ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

That was taken in 2011 (ROM with hub), officially married. 

@qiuqiu was doing my make up. So this is my FB display photo. Which @qiuqiu say I ่ฏˆ้ช—้›†ๅ›ข (liar). 

Never mind. GIVE ME ONE YEAR! ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค

My precious came and stayed over night! Miss him so much...... ๐Ÿ˜ See how fat I am now.๐Ÿ˜‚

See how gorgeous I am. ๐Ÿ˜† 

Have chio? Have?!

Saw some old photos. 

Pardon me. May I also show mine? Needa remind myself I will be pretty soon. 

Feeling bulky and ugly now.... I dont know why either... ๐Ÿ˜” Sometimes out of nothing I will have negative thoughts like worry hub dont love me already. ๐Ÿ˜” Or if he has someone else? 

Then everyday he will ensure me that wont happen. Yesterday he told me, "ๆˆ‘็š„ๅฉšๅงปๆ˜ฏไธ€่พˆๅญ็š„ๆ‰€ไปฅๆˆ‘็Žฉไธ่ตท" (My marriage is for a lifetime so he wont do anything to hurt our marriage) ๐Ÿ˜ญ 

Ok... This can last me for few days...

I wonder if I am normal? When I had Yurou I also behave like that. If he work late? I will worry and feel so insecure.... ๐Ÿ˜” 
Oh. I just dislike myself having these thoughts. Hope I'll be good soon.

Anyway. That photo was taken a year back when we brought Yurou to hub's hometown. Everyday I gotta make up and show 2 lorries full of people. ๐Ÿ˜Š

ๆˆ‘ๆ˜ฏ chio ็š„。I believe. ๐Ÿ˜Š

55kg ็š„ Ah Pearl~~~ I'm gonna get you back soon~~~ ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค

Niau bought some blouses for me. Just to humilate me i think? 

Lolols! Nah. I asked her if its stretchable she said yes. So when I got them and tried them yesterday? 

They are like wrapping around a dumpling? Bao bak zhang? Mmm.... 

Our dinner yesterday! But me very discipline. ๐Ÿ˜Š

16 years old de Dua Bui Lian. ๐Ÿ˜

Day 31

Saturday, 31 Jan 2015

 1206  155
Previous
Next

Was looking at some old photos yesterday. Cant help but feel why and since when did I allow myself to be in this state, this size to be exact.

Below are some photos I have never shared to anyone except my sisters. Yes, not even my hubby. 

Didnt want hub to remember the unsightly me. ๐Ÿ˜ฃ


Guess most of you know that I used to be slim too? With my 'previous' height at 1.73m, weight about 61kgs.

The 'previous' here refers to after the birth of my 2 boys but before I had Yurou.

Felt so light and healthier back then.


So, from this, 

.

This. (After the birth of 2 boys)


I became, 

This. ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜“๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

(Last year during CNY) Before pregnant with Yuxuan. ๐Ÿ˜‚ Just a little 'ban luck' (blackjack) with my boys. Needa win ALL their money to let them realise one important thing at the same time observe another important thing.

1st, let them know gambling is a no, no. Cos its never enough when you win. And its always too late when you lost. 

2nd, needa observe their character. Actually, through gambling, we can see a person's character easily.

Especially guys. 

I've observed Ah Bong is the uncontrollable type when it comes to gambling. At a start, he stake a little amount. But he tends to stake up to $50/$100 on a game after few rounds. 

So, all his ang pow amounting to about $600 came to me last year. (Returned to him after CNY thou).


Eh. Wait. Today's 'menu' not about gambling nor character yo. ๐Ÿ˜‚ Another time, another time. ๐Ÿ˜„

Now, did you see the FATS in front and behind me? 'They' totally embraced me!


Stay with me! Cos later part I've got good news yo. ๐Ÿ˜Š Real time update. ๐Ÿ˜„

Before knowing I was pregnant with Yuxuan, started to ask myself if letting it go is what I want? Being overweight for the rest of my life? Feeling heavy at all times?

Wearing pants also need to sit on the bed, using all my strength just to pull up the pants? 

Great inferiority complex standing next to hub that most of the friends (his and mine) gatherings were rejected.

So much stupid thoughts that hub would stray looking at how unsightly I had become..... 


Asked myself. Since when did I allow that to happen? 

A good husband? Blissful 2nd marriage? Lovely kids? Great family support? When things are starting to get better in my life yet they got the better of me? Got carried away too much.... TOO much...

NO. Me gotta get out of those fats. Cos yes, life is better for myself and my kids now. But good things/people need to be carefully look after. 

Finally. Have decided that these goodness need to be maintained and thus stay.


So a year ago (before knowing having Yuxuan) I've decided to go on diet. 

Just when I was about to do so, Nabeh. Yuxuan comes along. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

There, this is my life lor. Hahaha!

Ok fine. accepted gratefully. Its another God's gift for me. I'll just be patient. Dieting plans shall be postphoned.

From 61kgs bloomed to 90kgs. Is happiness the cause of it? Being blessed is not an excuse. 

The fats embracing me for years has to go. 




NOW... NOW... NOW... 

Is the time....... The time is here.... 


Yuxuan is gonna be 3 months old soon. 

Have I forgot the dieting plan? No! 

Any results so far? YES! But can be better!

Any photos to show? OH MY YES!!!! 

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚


Keen to see? 

Oh please say yes. If not very paiseh (embarrassing). ๐Ÿ˜„

Hub is so shock that yesterday he said why I am like a balloon? Can easily fully expanded and lost it in awhile. Haha.

Honestly, do know that its actually easy for me to attain something whenever my targets and goals are set 'SMART'.

Just that somehow there will always be arising obstacles suddenly jump out. I also dont know why. -v- 

Maybe 'My Boss' up there likes to put me through tests.


So I asked hub, looking at how I've bloomed last time after the birth of Yurou, why did he not remind me to be mindful of my weight and body?

He told me, "Baby, ๆˆ‘ๅ“ช้‡Œๆ•ข่ฎฒ。็ญ‰ไธ‹ไฝ ๅˆ่ƒกๆ€ไนฑๆƒณ" (How would I dare to, scare you might be feeling sad or think negatively)

Oh Ok..... True True. ๐Ÿ˜

Am glad I've thought it through on my own....


So after the arrival of Yuxuan. My weight dropped from 108kgs(full term with Yuxuan in me) to 95kgs(during/after confinement).


Deng Deng Deng Deng~~~~~


Still looks fat lah.... 

Wei... Dont scold me hor... Got progress lah... ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Ah Bong takes my weight everyday lor.


Can be better really. Oh me got so much confident and GREAT determination! 


Knowing myself that this is just at stage 1. Where I just watch what I consume and brisk walking. Another 12kgs lost in a month.

Am still in search of something helping me to get to stage 2. 



๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

She dont believe wor...


Am sincerely thankful to those who believe in me and give me moral support, leaving me with lovely and supportive comments from time to time like you people. Will continue to work hard...

Thank you....


Honestly for now am really not in any position to share any tips... 

Cos all I did was really watch my diet and about an hour of brisk walking everyday... Sunday is my 'off' day thou. ๐Ÿ˜†

This is my stage 1 to date.

Cant exercise cos theres a long metal in(connecting) my bones due to past accident.... Its still in there. Will be with me forever. ๐Ÿ˜› 

Look at those scars... ๐Ÿ˜” So swimming is out for me too... Unless the fashion is wearing a diving suit into the pool? ๐Ÿ˜‚ Dont wanna be judge with those scars... 

Tried swimming last time... So many people look at my legs... The ๅ›žๅคด็Ž‡ is almost ็™พๅˆ†็™พ ah... (The 'turn around' look is almost 100%!) ๐Ÿ˜‚

So till when I've found my stage 2, and tried it to be good. Then I'll share more ya! 
Finger crossed for now. ๐Ÿ˜ท๐Ÿ˜Š

Meanwhile shall continue controlling my diet and brisk walking..

@qiuqiu bought A LOT of new clothings for me! So many colours..... She hates me wearing black... ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ญ

Really wish my 2 daughters will be like her when they grow up next time....

@qiuqiu bought 30 over pieces of new clothes for me.... 

ๆˆ‘ Dua Bui Lian ็š„ไบบ็”Ÿๆ‰ๅˆšๅˆšๅผ€ๅง‹。๐Ÿ˜ˆ
#ๆญฆๅชšๅจ˜ไผ ๅฅ‡ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Gonna wear them during CNY!

~~~~~~~~~To be contined~~~~~~~~~








No comments:

Post a Comment