Sunday, August 14, 2016

Our #Pursoft Moments ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜™

Yurou just recovered from HFMD weeks ago…. Although she has recovered, no words can describe the guilt in me… For not being able to look after them myself due to work… ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜ญ

Especially with my papa being a strong believer of ‘Dirty Eat Dirty Grow’ 
(่‚ฎ่„ๅƒ่‚ฎ่„ๅคง)… *SHOCKED FACE* ๐Ÿ˜‚

I have to admit there were many times we (papa and me) got into small little arguments on issues like;

• The girl’s milk bottles still got stain/yellowish after washing but papa say he washed till very clean already.
๐Ÿ˜‚

• Yuxuan’s butt still got visible stain of poo poo even after papa did the clean up.
๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Papa will buy weird brands for daily use products like wet tissues, shower cream, shampoo, toilet roll, tissue papers, because he say he don’t know so he just grab or because they are either the cheapest or the items are on offer or 

* he don’t understand English on labels. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜„

So many times I’ll go CRA CRA (Yurou’s favourite meaning for crazy)๐Ÿ˜ if he is not buying the correct cleaning, bathing shower cream, cleaning materials, sanitizers and cleaning disinfectants according to the specific brands I’ve always said? ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‚

Then papa will “Last time all of you, I brought up this way, look at you all now? Especially you! (Point at me) alive and kicking, so BIG size somemore!” ๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‚

These made both of us so upset…๐Ÿ˜ž

Sometimes we really end up with not talking for days. But we usually ok after not more than 2 days. Then we’ll both make up and tease each other๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜„

Now I smart already….. ๐Ÿ˜

Me and hub will STOCK and STOCK and STOCK all the items with the specific brands I have in Pearl’s Policy Manual..๐Ÿ˜Š

Especially for items that can be kept for long time. He will BUY and STOCK them up when the balance is low. Cos hub saw me and papa in those arguments before and knows that I’ll go CRA CRA if the girls were to use the other brands / less quality ones if he forgot/didn’t stock them up on time.๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

Also towards papa, now I know how to use another approach on him so that he won’t be angry with me for making remarks / correcting things that he does or bought for the girls.๐Ÿ˜‚

Instead of the anger in our conversation, I insert sarcastic remarks instead. ๐Ÿ˜

For example: When I discovered Yuxuan’s butt still got some poo stain? Instead of screaming, “Papa!!!! You see! You did not wipe her butt clean again!”๐Ÿ˜ 

I’ll change to, (in a relaxed tone)

“Wah pa, you see (showing him the wipes poo stain after wiping off Yuxuan’s butt) last time you wipe our butts also this dirty one ah?” Or.......

“Wah pa you see hun? Still got stain again hun.... 

Please don’t worry about using more ok. Your daughter is GSL rich now. Unlike the past already.๐Ÿ˜ 

Please help me to spend by using more wipes to wipe my daughter butt until no stain at all”๐Ÿ˜‚

Hearing these, Papa will laugh instead of angry. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜

The philosophy I’ve always told my papa and husband, ‘EXPENSIVE MEANS QUALITY’ ‘่ดตๅฐฑๆ˜ฏๅฅฝ’So if buying anything especially for the kids, just buy the most expensive ones. 

Told them if they don’t recall/forgot the brands I want, just grab the most expensive ones. 

Do I sound like a show off? Actually not showing off…… Its......๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜ญ 

It’s the guilty feeling……. ๐Ÿ˜ข 

Feel that I can’t be with them most of the time, being a stay home mother I have to give more on other areas as much as possible. So ever since things went smooth, I have never rejected them anything they desire/want to buy… I know this is bad…๐Ÿ˜” They might not be appreciative in future and take things for granted.๐Ÿ˜”

So what I do on a daily basis, to consistently remind them that “there are children around the world suffering, be thankful you still have food in your mouth”,

Show them videos of children in the 3rd world countries not even having one meal a day, yet they are not finishing their food etc. 

And most time, upon hearing/seeing these, Yurou will finish the food on her plate. ๐Ÿ˜Š 

Or she’ll stop her toys requests for a few days. LOLOLS. So I hope my preventive measures are good enough to curb the side effects caused by my guilt….
๐Ÿ˜

There are a few products I would only want the best for the girls and the family.

Especially items that have direct contact with their skin/body…

Aside from jokes that I said, “the most expensive ones will usually be the best”๐Ÿ˜

Actually not like that lah…๐Ÿ˜‚. The quality is the important factor lah. 

And also if the product is suitable for family use or not, like it won’t cause sensitiveness etc. So usually we will stay to our most preferred choice in terms of these products….

Hub applying cream prescribed by doctor on Yurou’s hand for her. Hub all heartbroken hearing his princess got this….๐Ÿ˜”

A dad's ❤

Some of the items I am super particular about, will be wet tissue, tissue paper and oh TOILET ROLLS ah!๐Ÿ˜ค

About 5 years ago, hub and I stayed together after we got married. I remembered the first time he bought groceries home. There were several packets of toilet rolls in the whole lot of stuff. Once I started to use it, my tears almost came out. The material is so coarse until my butt want to bleed!๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜จ

ไบบๅฎถ็š„ๅฑ่‚กๆ˜ฏ้‡‘ไธๆ‡‚ meh. (my butt is gold don’t know ah) Then he had to go and buy higher priced ones.๐Ÿ˜

There on, I have been buying expensive toilet rolls. Some are good but some not so.

Jas gave me some samples from ‘PURSOFT’!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

OK this suits my butt!๐Ÿ˜

I WISH I CAN SHOW YOU WHEN I AM USING IT!. HAHAHA! Kidding lah. Chill. 

The material is so smooth and its texture is so much softer too!๐Ÿ˜

It comes with 10 rolls in a pack! Its retail price is SGD$7.45!!! And they have GREEN TEA SCENT! ๐Ÿ˜ 

SEE! The scent is really refreshing… ๐Ÿ˜ 
The scent comes from the cardboard roll in the center and not the toilet paper, so clever.๐Ÿ˜™๐Ÿ˜™๐Ÿ˜™ Don’t have to worry about the scent on paper causing any skin irritation.

Makes my whole bathroom smells so good….. and my butt. LOLOLOLS!

MOST IMPORTANTLY. IT’S 4 PLY! The idea is to give you MORE but tear lesser. How cool is that?!๐Ÿ˜

I only use before 3 PLY the most. Now this 4!

If you don’t like the green tea scent, they also have original flavour. Hahaha.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Unscented lah.

Facial Box 5’s x 100 sheets in each box! Retail price is only SGD$5.50 for a pack!

The tissue paper is FREE OF Optical Brightening Agents (which makes the tissue looks artificially whiter)! 

No wonder…. I always get allergies whenever I use tissues. So in my bag there is only a big packet of wet tissue and not tissue paper.

No matter how much I sweat I also won’t use tissue paper. Because my face will be itchy each time I use it… ๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿ˜”

Friends always see me full of sweat, ask me why I don’t use tissue to wipe them…๐Ÿ˜ณ Too lazy to tell them my reason cos I don’t even know why.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ 

But I no bluff you. This is good! No itchy face after I wipe my sweat! Everyone who knows me know I sweat a lot! 

Then I came to know it’s 100% Virgin Pulp! - Also known as pure pulp. They create a smoother and softer texture, making users less susceptible to skin allergies. It enhances strength of paper, resulting in less paper tears.๐Ÿ˜Š

AWESOME๐Ÿ˜

Weekend is the time we truly enjoy ourselves with the kids….. We make sure our time spent with them, every second is the best. But pardon me cos my hobby is to video and take pictures of them. Lolols. But both hub and I agreed that we should put away our phones more and spend more quality time with them instead,
๐Ÿ˜Š

Drink milk also see her phone. Till the milk spilled all her neck. ๐Ÿ˜„

After I laughed at her. She sampat again. Lols๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Another sampat see I give her sister tissue to wipe face she also want. ๐Ÿ˜„

Then she wipe her saliva off. ๐Ÿ˜ We have been teaching her to wipe her saliva by herself. 

Can anyone tell me she is now 18 Months. Is it normal that her saliva is still coming down uncontrollable? Although I got 4 kids but I forgot already๐Ÿ˜†

She caught me laughing at her.

Then she felt shy. Gave me that look. ๐Ÿ˜

You little cheeky monster…. Yurou call her this. Look at her eyes?๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚


I love weekends….. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

The time we can spend quality time with the girls… Be it stay in the room lazing and playing… Usually we make it a point to go out at least once in weekends. 

We brought them to Seoul Garden at Northpoint the other day. Just give her the packet she’ll pull and wipe all by herself whenever her hands are dirty.
๐Ÿ˜Š

Sweat. Cos they put us at a corner. It’s so hot.๐Ÿ˜ง๐Ÿ˜”

Xuan same as me. Easily sweat.

Checking her hands for dirt.

Aiyo… Her mouth outside all ice cream….๐Ÿ˜

All I need to do is place a packet next to her. She will pull and wipe.
๐Ÿ˜Š

Like a ้™ถ้†‰……..๐Ÿ˜‚

Big sampat sneezing
๐Ÿ˜„

One more on the way. Sneeze must this drama?
๐Ÿ˜‚

Cream all over her mouth…

Travel Pack 4’s x 50 sheets in each pack! Its retail price is SGD$2.00!!!๐Ÿ˜ฒ

What I’ve got in my bag now! They comes in TRAVEL PACK too! ๐Ÿ˜

And my office desk. : )

Yes. I need them. Office got other brand. But I never use them for wiping face. Those are for my pi ko only.๐Ÿ˜†

That day mama use already say very good... Then she bought another 5 big packs which has 4 packets in each pack. *MY kiasu mother* ๐Ÿ˜

THE 3 AWESOME POINTS THAT MAKES THIS BRAND GOOD to feel and SAFE to use.๐Ÿ˜Š

1. Made with 100% Virgin Pulp fibers
2. Free from Optical Brightening Agents (OBA)
3. Forest Stewardship CouncilTM (FSCTM) certified

Why is FSC™ certification important?

All materials used in FSC™ can be tracked to ensure no illegal woods have been used. This includes water quality, customary rights of indigenous people etc. Eg. Haze is caused by irresponsible corporations who use the slash-and burn method to obtain pulp for paper products. 

So by supporting FSC™ certified products, it ensures that consumers do not contribute to irresponsible foresting. 

AWWWWWW….. Every action counts. Being FSC™ certified makes Pursoft socially and environmentally responsible

Good for touch. Safe to use, environmentally friendly and premium yet the price is reasonable…. 

NOW they give you BIG DISCOUNT and FREE ONLINE SAMPLING! 

Purchase them via NTUC online, you will get $2 off $10 Pursoft purchase! (Ends on 31 July 2016)๐Ÿ˜Š

You can request for Pursoft Travel Pack sample here www.pursoft.com.sg/sample๐Ÿ˜Š

PurSoft, is the ideal homecare companion when you are looking for a perfect balance of high quality and safety for the family. Soft, durable, OBA free and is FSC™ Certified. As the brand tagline says - Every tissue promises to be ‘Absolutely Soft and Thick’
๐Ÿ‘

I have too many things on my plate now…. So needa ensure my family gets only the best. Thankful I have one very important thing that take care of itself and my family…..๐Ÿ˜

We all know it’s not easy to be a working mother… cum videographer cum inspirational writer.๐Ÿ˜ 

Despite Yurou’s recent case of HFMD, I AM MORE CERTAIN that my preferred choice and persistency for quality is right.

Our #PursoftMOMents with #Pursoft ๐Ÿ˜Š

That day some reporter interviewing me. Aiyo told them no time already.... But see them wait for so long ok lah ok lah.

Then another reporter. Vexed lah.... Told them I need to rush for plane already....

Wont even let me eat in peace this TB.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜„ Siao one. Every thing she eat want to take photo. Take till I TL in the end.๐Ÿ˜‚

CAN YOU SPOT ONE WRONG WITH THE BELOW PICTURE? ๐Ÿ‘‡

Try? If you got it whats that?๐Ÿ˜‚

HAHAHA!!!! Ya lizard likes 'moist' & 'smelly' place.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ i think. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ really is 'chao' TB she. She dont know at that moment. Hahaha!!!!

"When your mum think she is a chio" ๐Ÿ™†

My whassapp display picture.๐Ÿ˜Š
ๅฎๅฎ่ง‰ๅพ—ๆœ‰็‚นchioไฝ†ๅฎๅฎไธ่ฏด๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‚


No comments:

Post a Comment