Saturday, August 13, 2016

My Husband ❤ Part One๐Ÿ˜Š

Sunday, 19 Jan 2014

PreviSunday, 19 Jan 2014
Did I mentioned my hub is a Baker?

This is my hub's back. Taken 7 years back at our previous workplace. He didnt even realised someone played a prank on him. ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

But the 'Teh Kor' (underwear) looks so big size? Should be pretty heavy isnt it?! 

Fainted. How could he not felt it? 

Did I missed out this as well? Oh well. Its fine. I'll just say. 

Hub is 4 years my junior. 
ๆˆ‘่€็‰›, ไป–ๅซฉ่‰, ๅฏน。

Its ok. I can act cute. Act young. 
Act cutie, sweetie hello kitty pie. Then I guess I am good?

Aiya. I wanted to talk about the Saturday spent mah. 

ไธ€่ฎฒๅˆฐๆˆ‘็š„ ah lao, ๆˆ‘ๅฐฑไธๅฏไปฅๅœ, ไธ€ๆŠŠไธๅฏๆ”ถๆ‹พ, ๆƒ…ไธ่‡ช็ฆ, ๆตด็ซ็„š่บซ。๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Ok. We come back, come back. 

Delivered these to a return customer. Her name is Cherlyn. She is my friend already! 

The smaller bouquet remember? Its that artificial bouquet my mama helped me with. Here's the end results! 

It's a wedding gift for Cherlyn from me. Cos she is really a nice customer.

My partner cum sister of Little Thoughts always scold me for doing such. BUT WAIT. She scold is because she want me to use our company's fund instead of my own for good customers. She fully support!

How sweet she is right... 

It is totally awesome to be partners for Little Thoughts with this sister of mine.. 

Because, she is a giving person, ่ทŸๆˆ‘ไธ€ๆ ท。๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š 


Eh WAIT. I suddenly remembered! Dont wanna talk about her. Whole day me received texts from friends starting the conversation with Hi ้ฉฌๅฐ็Žฒ la. ้ฉฌ่‚ฅ่ฟž la ๆธฉ่‚ฅ้œž la etc etc

She really is '้ธŸ่ฏญ่Šฑ้ฆ™'

After the flowers delivery, came home saw this girl leaning against the sofa munching on some tidbits while watching cartoon.

How relaxing.

Focus. 

She didnt even realised I'm next to her?!

Then she screamed, "Mummy! ไฝ ๅ›žๆฅไบ†ๅ•Š(you're back!)" "ไฝ ๅŽปๅ“ช้‡Œๅ•Š(where did you go?)" when she sees me....

Then she wants me to tie her hair with the hair ties Teng bought for her.

But she has her own expectation of how the results should be.

Here's the whole lot my sis bought for her. 

This sis of mine is 'Shu Ku, Ding Dong, Sampat, Sar BUEY SIX' one.

(Arrh Hun.. ๐Ÿ˜€ This time I never say name hor...) Do not release the rest EVER again.

My daughter only got ONE head. How can someone with a clear mind bought so much for her?!

There's a design she want me to tie for her. I REALLY CANT. REALLY.

NO WAY can I do that to my daughter.

She cry when I refused to....

She say she wanna tie the same as my papa ah......

Then I asked papa turn around let me see. I almost want to faint. 

Papa laughed......

That left me with no choice but to tie for her. You see, you see. She is so like my ding dong sister!!

There she is, thinking she is very 'chio'. Wore for an hour. 

๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜” 

After a while. My papa Chu (ๅ‡บ) pattern again. 

He wanna do a video with the elmo Yurou has? Wah. This. I dont know how to say. 

Ok. That video of papa I cant seems to get it up. ๐Ÿ˜” 

Breakfast cooked by my papa! 

And coffee is a must have for me. Without it, I am no different like the walkers from The Walking Dead. A fat one thou. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Whenever I am doing orders for Little Thoughts, memories of the past flashes in my mind.

Like where, how and why the passion came about/develops.

It all started when I was like about 16 or 18 years old. Joined a floral & gifts services co. as Admin Coordinator. The job was basically coordinating of incoming orders with the florist and customer, printing of cards and invoicing customers etc.

No link to being a florist? Got... got...

I'll share more why soon ya. Interesting story. Something that we all may wanna consistently remind ourselves of. ๐Ÿ˜Š 

Because our thoughts and actions (be it good or bad) might be of an influence to people. 

But well. If we see it negatively, it will only be causing more harm to us. But whereas, if we look at things positively, it will not only benefit us but will be of good experience and motivation.

Will share more soon. ๐Ÿ˜Š 

Today... my time will be either playing with Yurou, my papa, ah bong or thinking of some designs for Valentine day! 

Playing with hub leh... will be night time. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Hub started spring cleaning, part one. He dont allow me to do much. Cos he scare my 'metal' leg cant take it.

*One of the blessing* ๐Ÿ˜

Painting. Overwrite Yurou's 'Paintings'
This is call, 'ๅฅณๅ€บ็ˆถ่ฟ˜' (work for his daughter's works)

Direct translation. I so PRO. 

I hope Yurou draw more. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Cos she loves to draw on the wall!

And its so rare to see hub angry.. 
* One more blessing*

Saturday, 25 Jan 2014

Steam dumplings made by me and hub! Love... 

Eating with hello kitty plate is also love.....

A father's love.

Love this photo. 

Hub is a big lover for chinese tea. Yurou watches her dad, while he was putting up the tea set one of my ex colleague gave me as a gift.

Then her dad (my hub) explained the use of every item to her. 

Look at her interested face. Lolols.

Hub gave in to me practically everything. Whenever he hear me in pain, he'll put away everything on hand and give me a rub. 

A husband's love. Something I've never dare to wished for since the divorce. 

Something I never had experienced before in my previous marriage. 

I miss him every minute when we are not together. 

Sunday, 9 Feb 2014

Hub's house in the progress of building, back in his hometown in China. ๐Ÿ˜ Fuqing, Fuzhou. 

First floor will be a grocery shop. The upper levels are for his parent and his bro's family of 4. 

2nd, 3rd and 4th, each level has 4 rooms. And its cost for building a house like that is 150k (SGD). WTH. 

My little home is like 5 times more in cost, yet space wise is 5 times smaller.......

Applied Singapore Citizenship for hub who is a PR for 3 years now. Applied in Sept'13. Still pending now.... It will be 6 months or lesser then the results will be out. 

So excited. ๐Ÿ˜ฐ 

I so wanna tell Singapore Government that I am very productive one. Give my hub citizenship, I will produce more clever little 'mix' products for Singapore!

Mix = S'pore + China. 

So wanna show ICA Singapore Yurou's photos. Hey see? One done. You want more? Sure. Approved that application fast! ๐Ÿ˜†

Hope to have 2 more kids for hub if possible. One boy and one more girl is my wish. So, one boy will carry hub's surname. You know... Although in laws and hub also love girls. 

But sure there would be greater joy if its a boy? Hub say if he has a boy, his family would light much more fire crackers to celebrate. That time Yurou went back, hub's dad also got light fire crackers. ๐Ÿ˜Š Like considered less already. Hub says.

Then if girl, I will give @qiuqiu. She will follow her and call her mummy.

Hub say if 2 boys leh, the second boy will follow my dad's surname(also mine) as, "Ang". 

Cos hub say papa all daughters. One grandson follow his surname is good. 
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ 

But. Hub say of cos his first son has to follow his surname lah... 

So? I must really 'work very hard'. 
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ 

Now I am 34. 
2 more kids before 38, I hope is good. 

Wah. If so. Then wouldnt it be really the upper half of my life is spend on giving birth?
(ๆˆ‘็š„ไธŠๅŠ่พˆๅญ้ƒฝๆ˜ฏๅœจ็”Ÿๅญฉๅญๅ•Š)!

Never mind. If God is willing to give me more 'gifts'. I gladly accept and give thanks.

Giving birth at 17, 19 years old is so much different than 32 years old. 

When I was giving birth at 17 and 19? Not I say. The nurse also got a fright. When she say, "Ok.. Now slowly push..." (while waiting for my doctor), I merely gave one push and my boy's head came out! 2 boys same!

Nurse had no choice but to deliver them for me. 

2.5 years back for Yurou's turn? 

At least 20 times of pushing! ๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฅ Shit! Run 4.8km plus 100 push ups also not so tired. And I think only my hairs are spared from the pain. BUT. All in my mind during that time was.....
~~~~~I LOVE MY HUSBAND~~~~~

Florist's workspace. ๐Ÿ˜Š it will soon be full of ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒผ flowers! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Told hub he cant 'escape' this coming Valentine Day already. 

Cos, its many many years once that the lunar Valentine Day and the western Valentine Day meets. On the same day!

Every year when its 14th Feb, I will ask him where are my flowers. He will sure say, "baby, its the Chinese culture to celebrate the lunar Chinese Valentine day". 

But I usually forget the Chinese one. So there goes my flowers every year....

This is one of my favourite...

Just now hub ordered a bouquet from Teng for me. 

He told her, "Ting, ่ฎฐๅพ—ๅฆ‚ๆžœๆœ‰ๅ‰ฉไธ‹็š„่Šฑ, ๅธฎๆˆ‘ๆŠŠๅฎƒไปฌ้กบไพฟ็ป‘่ตทๆฅ็ป™ไฝ ๅ››ๅง" 
(If there are remaining flowers after all orders are done, just bundle them up and help me give your sister). Then he laugh.

Told him softly. 

"Dont 'give' you tonight"!๐Ÿ˜ 

Hub knows I love garlic. He made garlic prawns for me!

This leh is chili crab sauce prawns. 

Wah.... So many prawns.... Dun think I dunno what he want lor.... ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›

Eddison can cook. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Next up. Long beans. ๐Ÿ˜Š

As usual on Sunday, hub and his PS3 games. ๐Ÿ’–

Some games doesnt have chinese subtitles... Then he kept asking me what are they (selection) so that he can select the correct one.

But some are really not easy? Like Commander Mode? Classic Mode? Multi Communities? How to translate....... 

So when he's playing, ah bong will usually sit beside him, patiently tell him what are the selections for. ๐Ÿ˜Š


My boss relaxing....

Thursday, 3 Apr 2014

Working on orders as usual..

Look at these thorns? Hub always teased me (when I wasnt preggy), whenever I told him, I got pricked. 

He say, "ๅ–”, ๅš่Šฑ็š„ไบบๆฒกๆœ‰็ป™่Šฑๅˆบๅˆฐๆ€Žไนˆๅฏไปฅๅซๅš่Šฑ็š„ไบบ"?! (He meant, a Florist should be prick by thorns then can be called a Florist)

Talk cock. ๐Ÿ˜‘ 

Now, me preggy right? And I just got pricked again, told him. He quickly rushed over to me, looked at my finger say, "baby, you go rest, I do. I do" (Like 'Ang Gu Gu' me like that) 

Kan na sai. ๐Ÿ˜ž Too obvious liao.

So I teased him, "ไฝ ไธๆ˜ฏ่ฎฒ่ฆ่ขซๅˆบๅˆฐๆ‰ๆ˜ฏๅš่Šฑไน‹ไบบๅ’ฏ"?! (Thought you said a florist must always be pricked by flower thorns?)

He smile cheekily.

Told him, "ไธ็„ถไฝ ๅŽปๅƒๅคงไพฟๅ’ฏ" ?
๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ

็Œชไป”้‡่ฆ, ๆฏ็Œชไธ้‡่ฆๅ•ฆ。

Lolols. Sometimes women really think too much into details? Too sensitive. Especially a preggy. I will remind myself, perhaps am stressful with the complications and harmones change due to pregnancy? But try not to neglect the stress our hub are going through too.


When he see me in discomfort/vomiting, he can just stand beside/outside the toliet waiting for me to finish the rounds of vomiting. 

And when the baby is out? Woah. More things await us, which can really put a relationship through tests. 

For example, I think a newborn baby needs to have enough air/wind (of cos when clothes are put on) in order to feel comfortable? But he thinks newborn babies are afraid of air/wind and needs to be fully wrapped up like a dumpling?

And when the baby cry........ Especially non-stop can really trigger one's temper?

He might think I am not fast enough with the milk or I would say he is not alert enough with the poo etc etc. 

Little things like these can trigger a small quarrel? ๐Ÿ˜† Its perfectly normal yo. 

Cos, we know we need to support each other in going through these considered mild 'difficult' times. And when the baby smile or simply by looking at him/her, we will make up and give each other a hug for sure.

So, conclusion is ........ 

The attached is self explainatory. 

Favourite angle of my 'Jay Chou'.......... 

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

See the lines next to his eyes? When he smile he has these lines.... OMG wo hen love...... ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ 

Told him to smile I wanna take a shot. And he did! Now I want what, he practically ok with everything. As long I happy.

Know why?


Easy. Because I have little Jinzeng in me. ๐Ÿ˜† So as long I feel good he will give in to all my requests now. He will speak to me in English now just to make me laugh. 

Before I'm preggy he is also like this. Just that now is double, 100%

When I wasnt pregnant he wont try so hard to make me laugh..

Hub's name is He Jinzeng, ไฝ•้‡‘ๅขž. Weird name. Meaning like gold increase. 

I really LOL when I know the name of one of his brother. ไฝ•้‡‘ๅ‡ค。I really bad I know. But thats a girl's name?!!!

And it means golden Phoenix leh?! 
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

So I told hub and his bro, ไธ็„ถไฝ ็›ดๆŽฅๆ”นๅๅซ้‡‘่Šฑๅ’ฏ? (Why not you call golden flower) 

His brother laughed. And hub scolded me. His brother super hates his own name too.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Now i miss dumplings..... 

Hub and I love to make dumplings together.. We laugh and tease each other's work along the way. 

Then we rub our hands together and he look at me, I look at him then the music come out, "Oh my love..... My darling..... I've hunger for your love........ (No. This paragraph is out of my own imagination) Now I so wanna beat myself. ๐Ÿ˜‚ Gross I know.

Hub's work. Siao. He think he is making curry puff meh.

Nah Nah Nah. See these. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ 

This is call dumplings. Can see? 
Got grove one the header. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Not I wanna say ah...... ๐Ÿ˜†

Hub always say he finished doing all the dumplings plus cooking, I am still folding the skin? To make stupid grove? 

I think he just dont know.


So, these are what we usually tease each other about.

This is our end result. Made with extra ingredients such as love and laughter. 

We usually steam some, fried some or cook some in soup.

These are the fried ones. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Lai @sammsees Soup ones.

When you want tell me. Come my house this long weekend? I ask my honey baby cook for you?

See the egg? 

Thats used to glue up the opening (edges) of the skin.

These are prepared for the soup dumplings.

Another attempt the other day. Hub say his mum can make delicious Tangyuan dumplings. Boy need love.

Shit. This is so difficult to wrap compared to using ready made skins. 

Hub made the flour. And he want me to pack the meat in them?

And i did! But I gave him ๐Ÿ’ฉ. Can you spot the first two I did? But I wont give up one. I keep trying and trying. NB. Finally I got it. The rest looks decent. ๐Ÿ˜Š 

I am a professional wrapper leh. Siao. Challenge me. He laughed at me throughout the session. ๐Ÿ’ฉ

End results for this ๆฑคๅœ†่‚‰ๅŒ…ๅญ (Tangyuan dumplings)

Quite nice lah... 

Sometimes hub is a big dickhead. He is very smart? And i better not try to lie to him (small things or white lies) he seems to stay in me for a very long time? 

He know imed when I tell a lie. But I got very strong intergrity one. I cannot tell lies only mostly white lies. 

Like when I am not feeling well? I would tell him I am ok.... He know imed. Then he will sayang me.... 

Like when I lie about the price (lower) of the feast I spent on family or bought expensive food for him? He will know imed and tell me dont kek siao (pretend). 

Then he will grumble abit, "baby I no need to eat expensive food".. etc etc.

But feast for my family, he never once said anything. Because he knows this from the first day we were together. That my family is my biggest love than myself. 
And he usually will give me a smiley look if I lied about the price. 

I looked away lor.๐Ÿ˜‚ Our relationship... 

Then when my credit cards bills come? He will go through all the transactions and...... Do his monthly checks lor. ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

If he spot me? I spent more than his approval on games? 

Aiya. I just act cute abit? Voice pull long abit? Like, "Mmm.... ไบบๅฎถๅทฎ่ฟ™ไธชๆ‰ๅฏไปฅ่ฟ‡ๅ…ณ mah or Mmm... ๆˆ‘ๅ–œๆฌข่ฟ™ไธชๆธธๆˆ mah....." (I like this game mah.....)

Good thing I've learnt what is "Love". And I enjoy all his spot checks. 

Hub is the finance controller in the family though I have been bringing the larger 'bread' home since the day we were together. But I love him for controlling my spending habits like this game thing? 

Which many times I regretted buying lousy games. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Oh but one thing he know and wont say no to me? Is me spending on my family members. 

Which I am really happy that he is totally cool with this... Something I feel blessed about... ๐Ÿ˜Š

~~~~~~To be continued~~~~~~









No comments:

Post a Comment