Sunday, August 14, 2016

Yurou aka #heyurou_Part One

Hub and his 'little lover'

Her dad help her to wear shoes... Last time she would specifically asked for me to wear shoes for her and always wanted me to carry her. 

Everyone in the family have been educating her that mummy got a baby, cannot carry her. Gradually I think she seems to understand already... Sometimes I hear her mumbling to herself, "mummy cannot carry me cos got baby......"

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ My precious.....

Last step. Her favourite hello kitty sling bag now. 

My precious.. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

She's coming home soon! Love Friday!

Here she is!

Her favourite person is ?

The 2 of them glued for a very very long time already... 

Teng 's hair so messy right? Cos Yurou just now played with her hair. ๐Ÿ˜„

๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Friday, 23 May 2014

Previous
Next

Shall start my day with a cup of coffee. Cant do without coffee even I'm pregnant now. That goes the same for the previous 3 pregancies. 

The funny thing is, Yurou is the same as me. Whenever papa bring her to coffeeshop, she will order coffee! 

Like mother like daughter. ๐Ÿ˜„

She saw some winter stuff hub bought when we brought her to China.

Then she asked my mum to wear them for her? 

Hahaha! Super sampat. Same like her aunties and mother.

Then she caught us snapping photos. After this look of hers, she started to cry. Cos she dont like to take photos now. 

Playing with the loads of applications Ah Teng downloaded for her. 

#likeaboss 

See theres a cloth on my sofa? Sofa was only bought for a year. And damn it cost about $2k. 

But one seat was cut opened by Yurou like 6 months ago? So we cover the seat with something. ๐Ÿ˜ฆ

This is how it looks like now. ๐Ÿ˜† 

Never buy an expensive sofa if you have little ones at home. 

Initially it was just a little hole? But whenever she sees the hole? She would tear it wider. 

And if anyone ask her, "Who did this" She would say honestly and smilingly, "Yurou"! 

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Her face when she did something bad. This was she opened the bread and ate only the ingredients inside. 

Naughty.

Playing bricks building with papa... ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Ok. Got over it. 

Now. Who wan some 'pi sai'? 

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜…

Wait. Let me dig deeper. 

๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฆ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Gosh. What a huge piece! 

Do you sometimes play around with that? Or try to flick away that particular piece? 

Be very honest hor..... ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€

My princess tried hard to flick it away? But it stayed because that piece seems sticky. So she usually passed them to me or her dad. ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜‚

Oh...... ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ 

My Yurou when she was just a week old......

A week old...... ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

My ah lao's nipple only for my eyes... You all cannot see.... ๐Ÿ˜„

When she was an hour old...... 

๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

4 weeks old..... 

Me so look forward to Yuxuan's arrival...๐Ÿ˜Š

This is my favourite photo of Yurou! 

ๆˆ‘่ฟ™ๆ ทๆœ‰ๅพˆ็พŽๅ—? \ ° ° /

Wednesday, 3 Sep 2014

Yurou wearing the yugata.

She love it! ๐Ÿ˜„

Happy with the Anpanman gummies.

She was ranting non stop on the bus the other day. Telling me she is practising a dance in school for year end party and how difficult is the dance. 

Lolols!

3 apples of my eye... 

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Having her haircut the other day. Can you see her worried look? ๐Ÿ˜„

Quite good girl during the hair cut. 

But after she bathed she cried so bad! Cos after looking at the mirror she say her hair looks so ugly! She told my papa, "ไปฅๅ‰ไธๆ˜ฏ่ฟ™ๆ ท็š„" (last time wasnt like this) then she goes, "Boo, boo, boo" crying badly...... 

Because her hair was still wet lah..... And she think its ugly for her hair to be pasting flat against her face. 

She thought her hair will be forever this wet and flat, pasting her face. We gotta coax her for a very long time, told her once its dry it will look pretty again.

LOLOLOLS! Laugh die me.

My silly girl exactly like me. I remember I used to cry several time after hair cut cos I think its not nice. Even till the age of 12.

Her hair now! Hehehehe.

Caught hub with another lady. Again...
๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

~~~~~~~~To be continued~~~~~~




No comments:

Post a Comment