Saturday, August 13, 2016

My Sons Ah Wu & Ah Bong

Got a shock when I saw that earing. He say its the 'IN' thing. 

My Casper grow too fast.....

This is my Casper's 6 packs. 
Ham bu ham? 

But 17 years ago he was just a baby..... 

Lolols!

Cyrus is jealous. πŸ˜‚ Say his brother show off.

Cyrus stopped training for some time while his brother is pretty consistent.

Boys..

Tried hard. πŸ˜‚ 

But still cant see his. Only his funny look.

Ok. Maybe a little.

Sunday, 11 May 2014

Happy Mother's Day!!! 2014

Previous
Next

Is it all mothers received gifts/flowers from their kids and are posting the photos online today? 😠

Tell me not all please. πŸ˜‚

I gave birth to 3. I dont have even one gift? 

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

My sisters are mocking me shit. 

😠😠😠

Shit continues.

Here I am in the office waiting for customers to pick up self collection orders.

Very good. Very good Mothers Day I am having. 😊 

#nomothersdaygift #sourfeeling #peoplehaveIdonthave 

LOLOLOLS

Honestly. The above #feeling sour is just for laugh. 

Dont really feel sour. My 2 boys are pretty 'the man' type, they stopped saying "I love you mummy" since they hit the age of 10. 
And Yurou is still so small. And shit. Today is Sunday no school. So no card for me to post. 

Who the hell set Mothers day on Sunday. WHO?! 

πŸ‘Š(knock your head)



Or maybe last friday Yurou's school did asked them to do cards for their mothers. 

But she was not feeling well. And had missed class for 5 days.... 

Tomorrow I will remind her teacher to ask her to do the card. πŸ˜† So I can post and show off abit. πŸ˜†


I just hope my kids are healthy, happy and of good people, use and responsible to the society when they are grown up will be the biggest gift to me.

And I believe all mothers feel the same too.

But. When they are grown up and are earning the dollars? Un huh... Then I want something too. And will be flowers I want. 

This @qiuqiu and her husband rubbing on to the sourness. 

I ordered fried kway teow? Her husband say but I cant take oily food? 

Then @qiuqiu told her husband, "Dont like this lah... Let her eat a little lah... She's already very poor thing already leh... Mothers Day no gift, no card..." "Ah Bong's dog birthday, ah Bong still got buy cake for his dog" (She is just being sarcastic by repeating my sorrow, I know!) 


Never mind. Never mind. Then my bro in law continue, "Oh ya hor. Ok lah I buy fried kway teow for you lah...."

Then he added, "Ya... So poor thing.... Valentine's Day ah Bong still got buy chocolates for the girl he admire" 

They say, "ε“Žε“Ÿη”ŸθΏ™ζ ·ε€šε­©ε­, Mothers day no gifts εΎˆζƒ¨ηš„ε»" 

(Then they both laughed together)

So my Ah Bong did bought a cake for his dog on it's birthday. With my money yes.
Then on Valentine's Day, he bought a big box of chocolates for the girl he admire? With my money yes. 


So? I am cool one...... No needa provoke me one..... My 3 kids love me one..... I also dont want them to spend too much money lor. They are not earning yet mah...

(*Self banging head against wall*) 
(*Stand one corner quietly*)


The last Valentine, male made up 97% of orders. And the rest 3% were by female.

Orders we have received for this Mothers day were 99% made by our female customers. 

The 1% was made by a guy. Who is in Sydney now and asked us to deliver a bouquet for his mum. (Now this customer has given me hope).

So meaning to say, boys buy/send flowers to their girlfriends/wives enthusiastically. 

Whereas most girls buy/send flowers to their mothers enthusiastically. 






So, my conclusion is.. 

If this little one inside me is Yuxuan not Zhilong, I am happy too. 😊

We did an extra one just in case.

My partner cum sister very nice. She say I very poor thing thing so ask me to take. She added, "So sad for a lady(who look so motherly) on the road without flowers on a Mothers day" "Its just like a lady without flowers on a Valentine's day.

Very sarcastic. But I still take. πŸ˜†


Then my bro in law wrote this card for me. He say just to make me feel good. 

But my boys call me Mi not Pearl. Later I will change it myself. 

No. I am not shy. And I tell myself yes. My kids bought it for me. πŸ˜† 

I post IG and FB later and say my kids bought this for me k. Dont expose me k. 😊 Thank you!!!

Happy Mothers Day to all lovely mothers too!!!! πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

My youngest sis. @theunsualme

Another younger sis. @qiuqiu 

Being young is so good. Whatever they pose looks so sweet..

But why I show them mine they wanna puke, I also feel like puking. LOLS!

Lololols! See my lips? Cute hor?

Ok Ok. 

Go. Go puke.

Yay! This is exceptional precious. From Casper.. 

I miss him so much... Since that chalet I saw him.... He has been busy with school... 

Wednesday, 3 Sep 2014

Yo whassupp!! How's everyone?! All hang in there yo! Its mid week! Gonna be weekend soon! 

(Like this start the post got ang moh piang and young not?) I think have a little. Cos my 3 kids say this to each other when they see each other. "Yo, whassupp bro"
πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ 

Sometimes gotta learn these from them. I will feel I am young lor. πŸ˜† 

Am still learning their language. Past weeks I've learnt, "Idc = I dont care", "Ikr = I know right" etc. 

Can anyone tell me what is fml? Cant figure it out.

I see. Now I know whats that (fml). My naughty sisters and boys. Lololols! 

Every now and then I will stalk their (boys) social platforms for updates and learn things or see what they up to. Sometimes the boys would go F F F. Initially I was like so worried? 

Then I realized, they are grown up now... And with these so common now, so guess I gotta changed my mindset along the way.

If you cant convince them, join them?
Really is FML. Lololols! 





One example lor. 😢

I also realized at their age, we can only be there to guide (only if they are willing to pour out to us). 

But boys dont like to talk much I feel? Like recently, I have a feeling my ah bong is not his usual self? He would suddenly become quiet and on his phone (looking serious and texting). I kept asking him if everything is good, anything happened? 

He only told me, nothing. He is fine. 
Aiyo, boys.









No comments:

Post a Comment