Sunday, August 14, 2016

Yurou's 3rd Birthday 26th Jul 2014


And yes! This girl just celebrated her 3rd birthday.

She was so happy and screamed with joy when she saw the cake!

She needa close her eyes like this when making wish.

Candles blown!

Satisfied with herself. 😊

Arh then Teng rushed in imed. Cut her cake and take photo together with her? Seriously? She not shy meh?πŸ˜‚

Erm.... This sis of mine seems to misunderstood something? That I am the mother? 

Lololols! 

But its ok. A mother will feel happy when her kids are well loved by all. 

Everyone is happy then I am happy. Everything else doesnt matter. 

Yurou love Teng more than her mummy is also fine. Cos I love my sister too. Now even love. Much more love. I am just so thankful.

Cheery Yurou!

2 love girls of mine.... Sometimes I also misunderstood that Teng is my daughter not my sister. Hehehehe.

I also think Niau is my daughter. πŸ˜† 

Perhaps its the age difference. I am 7 to 10 years senior than them. So since young I looked after them. Never once bully them before.... 

They were so skinny when they were small... But they both dont like to eat. So I gotta tell them if they eat one sandwich I made, I will give them a dollar for each sandwich ate. With the little pocket money papa gave me. 

So they ate happily. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

She is counting if she gets all the ribbon flags I think?

This happens every weekend. 

Their 'boyfriend girlfriend' time.

Every weekend. Everytime they are together. 

Like I am transparent.

Yes. Yurou is getting more attached to hub now. 

Only when hub is at work she will find me. 😊 Not bad. Theres still time for me. 

But when @qiuqiu is with her? She only want her and nobody else.





No comments:

Post a Comment