Saturday, August 13, 2016

CNY Eve 2014

Just woke up from a nap since 12pm.... 
Now 3pm. Reasonable. ๐Ÿ˜Š

We have only completed 90% of photo shoot for V.day yesterday.

So this morning I woke up at 6.30am, got ready. Then meet my bro in law to complete the rest 10%.

Past 3 weeks was really hectic for all 4 of us (my sis, bro in law, my hubby & myself). Untill today. Finally can relax abit. 

And now, I just wanna spend more time, accompany the family. Play with Yurou especially....

Wasnt easy at all for my parent and husband too.. 

This year, reunion dinner is held at my new home. And hub say this is the first CNY in our new home. So he see this as a BIG, BIG thing. 

So we gave papa some $. To buy dry goods beforehand and brought him to supermarket yesterday midnight to 'BIG, BIG BUY'.

This is a photo of papa pre preparing his speciality, "Meat ball". ่ดขๆบๆปšๆปš means roll in all $$$$$.


WHAHAHAHAHA! Hub and Teng started the first round of 'BAN LUCK'! (Black Jack)

And Teng lost $40 to my hub. Lolols. How can you gamble with a China man?! 
็œŸไธ็Ÿฅๅคฉ้ซ˜ๅœฐๅŽš, ไธ็Ÿฅๅฅฝๆญน。(wrong move). Later when all sisters arrived and eaten, I will go wear my red bra and panty and ๅคงๅƒๅ››ๆ–น (win d"em all)!!

I know I cant gamble. Never mind. Every year CNY, I will apply for 'leave' from my 'Boss' in heaven. Lolols. 

He is very forgiving one. Play a little of gambling, he ok one. I suppose..

ๆฅ, ๆฅ, ๆฅ! ไธ‹ๆณจ, ไธ‹ๆณจ! Come, come, come! Place your bet! Place your bet!

Hub so love one.... Yesterday he walk 3 times to the supermarket.... And the distance is like a bus stop away? And he really bought a lot ah.... Drinks cater to everyone's likes? 

For eg. Teng only likes soyabean drink, cant take gassy or tea drinks. But my hub knows all... And he will make sure all these are looked after good...
ไป–ๆ˜ฏๆˆ‘่ƒŒๅŽ็š„็”ทไบบ (He is the man behind me.. Give me his support in practically everything).

So he was preparing the table earlier. ๐Ÿ˜

Papa cooked this 'Rice cake'. A traditional starch dish by hokkien. Usually people cook this during big event? Like CNY. 

Cos another name for this is ๅนดๆžœ / ็™ฝๆžœ (New year cake).

They need to be soaked overnight before they can be cooked. Very nice!

Yurou in cheongsam. Little China girl. 
Oh yes. Hub say his daughter wear this is the prettiest! ....... ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

He's taking a nap now.. Too tired. Heard from papa last night he do the preparations till like 3am? And he got up at 7.30 this morning to continue the prep.

You see, you see.... He sleep also so look like Jay Chou la... 
********RUNnnnnn.........!!!!!!!!*****

Am just so crazily in love with this China man.... ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’Ÿ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Secretly snapped one the other day. She was dancing. (She didnt know I took. And I dont wanna tag her)

Thank you you all for the well wishes. I also wish you all happiness, lots of laughter, good health, good luck, good grades in study, good relationship with your partner, friends, colleagues and family members!

Everyone see you all will love you all! 

ๆฅ (COME) FOLLOW ME! HUAT ARHhhh!!!!!

She is talking papa round into a movie. Papa dont want to go. She is trying very hard.

Stay tune.

We all had an discussion. Tonight we will do a CNY MTV. Me & Teng are 'rehearsaling' now!

Everyone laughing like mad when we were doing it. But I really think we very 'Got Style'.

2 men working

All girls eating.
Our family culture. Lololololols!

Lot more! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Half came only. Now waiting for the other 2 sisters and family

Warm up. 

I change to red bra liao. ๐Ÿ˜

My boy Ah Bong so sweet.....
Asked him why dont sleep still use PC?

He say he cannot sleep early tonight.
Asked him (fierce) why?! (Cos he just recovered from a fever yesterday...

He say so that I can live longer......

"In case some dont know why. Chinese believe the eve' first day of CNY, if the child stay thru the night longer, then the parent will live longer... In chinese, we call it ๅฎˆๆญฒ。

Feel so loved...... 

Then I went over wanting to kiss him..
He pushed me away. 

Boy so got ego problem one.

People who know this boy of mine, all commented that I am very blessed to have him as my son. 

A photo of him feeding his 'half' sister, Yurou. This was taken when Yurou was few months old. ๐Ÿ˜Š

He loves her so much... Yes. I am blessed...

And everyday before he came home from school, he never fail to call his grandpa, my papa if he want to eat anything? And he will buy back for his grandpa..

Then when he come home, 1st thing he ask will be, "Mei mei leh"? (Where's my sister)

Was cleaning something on the floor earlier. When i stood up, my back hit the corner of my marble table.. Let out a, "Ouch". 

He imed ran over to me and, "Mi! What happen" "I do, I do. What else you want to do? I do"

I was like..... ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๆ„ŸๅŠจ... (Touched)

One of my precious.... We call him Ah Bong...

When he was younger, he kissed me like this...... Now? No way! Ego problem i think. 
But he will kiss his sister thou.

Boys....

Chatting with my BIG 'Boyfriend'....

๐Ÿ˜

๐Ÿ˜

My big 'boyfriend' text me everyday even he's not staying with me now. ๐Ÿ˜

He will kiss me, let me kiss, say love me etc.... Ah Bong wont. Cos ah Bong think he is too grow up for these. 

When I tell Bong, "Mmmmm...., Bong~~~~ you never tell mummy I love you......"? "Mm.... Bong you havent kiss me......"

Bong will usually say, "Mi... Grow up la...."
Then I will tell him, "Orh, like that lor. Next time kiss your gf can lor. Kiss mummy you say grow up hor"

I actually thought ah Bong will be more 'gu niang'(girl) between the 2 boys? Cos since the 2 of them were very small. Ah Bong really bahaved like more gentle?

Dont believe? Wait.

Sweet?

Lololols! Then now I realized..... Ah Bong got my 'funniness'. But he is no 'gu niang" (girl) at all.

Ah Wu is more gentlemen than ah Bong. Lolols.
He offer to buy food for all when he's around. No matter how far, when someone want food, he will volunteer imed and insist to go and buy...

Going out shopping with him is love... He wont let me carry a single item just my bag... 

Oh when ah Wu came, Yurou glued to him and dont want ah Bong at all.. Haha. Cos her eldest bro wont scold her at all when shes naughty...

Ah Wu was looked after by my ex MIL since he was born, when I was working. Ah Wu is also her 1st grandson. So she loves ah Wu a lot.. Ah Wu also love her...

After the failed marriage somewhere in 2004, both boys followed me untill
4 years ago... 

4 years ago, ex parent in law lost their youngest son... They were devasted. Esp my ex MIL.... She was practically in tears everyday...

That was also the time ah Wu need to be enrolled in Secondary school. Told ah Wu, he can make the choice.

Told him, one of his mission and responsibility is to look after his grandparents. That was their most difficult period. They needed him.

Not I dont. I have fought so hard for their care and control? Ah Wu asked me that time, if I am really ok. And he told his younger brother to look after me.

Till now if he heard ah bong rude to me, he will scold his younger brother. The 2 of them meet each other so often now.

But Bong 'rude' to me only when I force myself kissing him? He push me away. LOLs.

Ah Wu is there also to 'control' his dad. Cos so many times I heard his dad would raise his voice at my ex MIL and will behave extremely difficult and rude to her.

But he dont dare to when ah Wu is around. Heard sometimes he will fight with his dad, cos his dad is rude to his grandma.

Ah Wu will tell me.. "Ah Mah ็…ฎ็ป™ไป–ๅƒ, ๅซไป–่ฟ‡ๆฅๅƒ, ไป–ไธ€่ฟ‡ๆฅๅฐฑ่ทŸ ah mah ๅตๆžถ"! 
(Grandma cook for him, but everytime he come ah mah house he will find quarrel with grandma). 

Haiz.... He never change at all even till now.

When I let ah Wu go to stay with my ex MIL 4 years ago. Ex MIL told me on the phone crying, "Ah Pearl.... ่ฐข่ฐขไฝ " 

My heart was bleeding that time upon hearing that from her.. A mother who lost her son of age 20 plus.... Is something I somehow feel the pain being a mother of 2 at that time.

Hub was with me already. He saw me crying when I agreed to let ah Wu stay with her? Hub told me not to force myself... 

Told him I have to. Cos no matter what had happened. They are his grandparents.

Life is so unpredictable. I will try not to do things which may have regrets. I still love my ex parent in law. If I can I would help them in anyway to my best ability.

But rather than leave and enjoy the freedom that time, chosed to fought for their care and control even was penniless at that time. Cos I love my boys. Dont want them to hate me for not even trying.

Also "Endurance" is the key word.

Today I earned 2 good boys... Thankful for the strength given.



My handsome 'boyfriend'....... ๐Ÿ˜

Ah Wu and Yurou.

He knows better than his dad on how to treat a girl correctly. To him, the worst a man will do is to hit a girl. He hates man who raised their hands at girls.

He often say man who does that is "ball less". "Fight like a man with another man, not hit a lady"...

I often have this thought, that he will be a very good husband, after all he have been thru with me since he was very small.

At one time, ah Wu used to be a fat fat boy? Now he's so muscular lor. 

Think he like a girl in school? (According to ah Bong). Thats why he train so hard now, wanna look good. 

Boys..... ๐Ÿ˜‚


Whole table full!

Everyone is so focus. Eat, eat & eat!

Kissing one of my 'boyfriend'...

Ah Bong will never let me kiss him.... 

Ah Wu just declared something! He has a gf. Then all sisters were like "Congrats! You gonna be grandma soon"! 
...................

Oh my God. All aunties surround him. Asking him abt the girl he likes.

While everyone is playing, i was doing the washing. Ah Wu came to me, "Mi, I help you" 

๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

This @qiuqiu got 2 As!! Won $30 in one round!

Kns. 'Ban Luck' again?!

Yurou ask, "Who wanna buy oranges"?

Ok. My hub lost to my sisters and sons right?

I took over. Then one by one lost all their money and left. My sons gotta dig all their ang baos for money. Lololols!

Till they both lost all. 

Now. This is one way of letting our child know, one should not gamble. 

Lololols! (Gave them back their $. But they both refused). 

So. All their red packets come to their mummy me.

Ah bong lost till cry. Lololols


One thing really warms my heart is Ah Wu put a photo of him and me as his FB profile pic... ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š 

How many 17 years old boy do that nowadays... Well, my Ah Bong dont. Hehehe..




No comments:

Post a Comment