Sunday, August 14, 2016

7 Nov 2015


Previous
Next

So today is officially the 7th day of cold war with hub. Achievement unlocked? Milestone achieved?๐Ÿ˜

Haha. Not everyday lovely dovey one lah. Sure got quarrel one right.. 

But. 

Am not gonna start the conversation. ๐Ÿ˜† He has to say sorry first. If he dont? He can go sleep with snake.๐Ÿ˜‚

I know. I know 'Pride goes before destruction' But no lor. I am ok if he say sorry first.๐Ÿ˜

This is the 3rd quarrel of the entire 11 years together. We seldom quarrel. If we do, it will be cold war. Then after 3 to 5 days we'll talk things out. Just that this time is the longest. 7 days.๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜”

Sis asked me why dont i start the conversation and have a good talk with him. 

Told her no way leh.๐Ÿ˜ 

But today is his birthday. Got a phone for him.๐Ÿ˜œ I is love him one.๐Ÿ˜Š

๐Ÿ˜‚

Celebrating 3 birthdays today.

Sanjie, hub & Yuxuan's.๐Ÿ˜Š

She is so spontaneous! Keep saying its my turn! Its my turn!๐Ÿ˜‚

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

My pie๐Ÿ˜

So yesterday I was telling my favourite sis what the quarrel is all about. Sincerely hoping some love from her. 

After hearing all. She said she know whats my problem. ๐Ÿ˜‚ Cos hub no 'give' me for 7 days. And I am just pissed about it.๐Ÿ˜‚ 

Crazy lah she. Think I that hard up.๐Ÿ˜

My superiors have been teasing me too. "I bet is not your husband cannot withstand. You will rape him soon"๐Ÿ˜‚ 

✋ๆˆ‘็œŸ็š„ไธๆ˜ฏ่ฟ™ๆ ท็š„ไบบ (I am not as what they said) ๐Ÿ˜‚

But its so weird that I am super super productive the past week. Implementing 2 HR systems. Did up all the different access rights users manuals and a lot more.

I just work and work and work try not to think about it.

But God. I miss him so much.๐Ÿ˜Ÿ 

My colleagues are really sweet...๐Ÿ˜ข 

They got me flowers just to cheer me up..๐Ÿ˜ญ They got my superior to pass to me and I was all surprised. How sweet is that..

Am really ok.. Only that not much talks just buried myself on work the past week. And not finishing most of my lunch.

One of my favourite girl after hearing what happened. 

She is very close to me. And I love her like my own sister too.. She is angry but at the same time she encourage me to talk about it too.๐Ÿ˜

Haha.

To me is like, whats worst then having bashed up the previous time.๐Ÿ˜„ This just some disagreement.

Will be good soon.๐Ÿ˜Š

So yes. Its still my earnings. 

And everything is gonna be just fine soon.๐Ÿ˜Š

Mirror mirror, who's the fairest of dem all..

The girls know it.๐Ÿ˜‚

The 3 November babies! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

One with my 'helper' ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ 

Told her to help me edit the lightings on a photo with my family and my helper. 

She "WTF! Say I am your helper!" ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ Swift reaction. Smart.๐Ÿ˜‚

Just playing around in the office the other day.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ We all act like we were rushing for the plane like some big shot.๐Ÿ˜ 

#looker #chio #NOT ๐Ÿ˜‚

Tom yam pasta at 49seats. Is so good...๐Ÿ˜

At 7th floor of Bugisplus (used to be Illuma).

Sisters๐Ÿ˜. Aiyo.. Cant see Meredith..

๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜

Someone must be secretly carrying a torch for me.๐Ÿ˜‚ 

The other day on the ferry to Batam with my colleagues.

Sis got lotsa kids wigs for the girls.๐Ÿ˜

Hub's bro was telling me that he will go back with us this coming CNY.

Told him he may not need to purchase his ticket. I'll see if i can change name instead.

He was shocked. After calling hub, he told me to ignore his bro, his bro can dont go back. But me and the girls have to. 

How sweet of him hor.๐Ÿ˜ข

I not ok. But. But. Everything all right.๐Ÿ˜

Dec 2015

Me and hub are good already.๐Ÿ˜Š 

The quarrel started because we have been working towards his 'wants' for so long and I hope he'll also pay attention to my 'wants'

The 'wants' we both meant here are the plans we have for both parents.

We worked hard for the upcoming trip back to his hometown. Which I am looking forward too. Cos I know he misses his parents so much... 

So it started like this, 

A sum was saved and was transferred over prior to the trip. Which I am perfectly fine really. 

Asked him, if we can put aside some on plans bringing the kids and my parents out for some holidays? 

But without much listening he said no we cant. "We have to this, have to that."

That of cos pissed me greatly.

The request was not even 1% from what we have saved. 

This was in my head when he said no.
I am never against what he wanted to do for his parents. Totally support his wants on this area. Especially my heart pain to see him so far from his parents... Not able to physically care for the parents when they need him...๐Ÿ˜” 

And my in laws are really honest and nice old folks.... They prefer to farm things and sell in the market despite the sons dont allow them to. They say they are bored....

They could be relaxing cos the family is pretty well to do. Still they refuse to take money from the sons, worry the sons not enough for their families... 

I witnessed it so many times myself during the previous trip 3 years ago. It was CNY too. The brothers and us wanted to give them red packets were unsuccessful. They returned the sum and kept the red packets. 

In the end we got to secretly pass to them by placing in the cupboard then told them about it after we left.

My in laws... I love them equally like my parents. Whatever plans or sum hub has for the parents I am totally cool and fully supports him. 

But when I mentioned I would love to have plans for my parents and the kids too. He told me we cant. Have to plan for "Potential business, the 2 Girls, this and that even the kids university" ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ 

The 'Li you is more than ba you' (his excuses is more than my fats)๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ 

So I was stunned. Looked at him. 

"Ok. We dont talk if there is no sincerity" Cos I value 'feelings' more than anything else. Much more than monetary. If the feelings is not right. No amount of money can settle the 'feeling' thing. Sincerity has to be shown before any nego takes place.

So that time, I dont felt sincerity in him wanting to discuss my 'wants' too?

And my wants is to let my parents travel more to more places when they still can physically. 

Do think if I am behaving selfish that time. Like HOD fighting some rights for my department?๐Ÿ˜„ In this senario am like fighting for the benefits for my parents?๐Ÿ˜

Then during the arguement, he told me to cancel the trip. He will go back himself with Yurou. I was like even more ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜  lah! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ 

Then again I know there is no nice words during an arguement lah.๐Ÿ˜Š 

Still the cold war was on for freaking 12 days! My goodness. Longest ever. 

Untill...... 

I almost really wanted to cancel the trip asked him to confirm first. 

So the request came from him not me. ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜„ He will let his parents and brothers scold till cannot till his pants drop if that happens lor. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Actually. People who know me will know that, asking that was a slience breaker. ๐Ÿ˜‚ I just wanna talk to him... Miss him so much...

Cos from the previous experience he say he know that he cant start when I'm still angry. Then he say he dont know how to start. 

During those days little things he does of cos I know 'gek siao this ah tiong wanna talk to me'๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ 

He asked Yurou to ask me what I wanna eat. 

Yurou came to me, "Papa ask me to ask you what you want to eat?"๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ 'Awkward much'๐Ÿ˜

This soften me. When he said it has been 3 years he didnt see the parents...

I waited for this FOR SO LONG! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚ 

The 'sorry'๐Ÿ˜

The brother suddenly asked me about the dates we going back cos he wanted to join us too. Told him maybe he dont need to buy ticket. 

I'll check if I can change name to his. He asked me why. Then he guessed we quarrel. 

Told me to ignore hub. Hub can dont go back but me and the girls have to.

Awwwww.... ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜

After his message, he called hub and gave him a hardcore one.๐Ÿ˜›

His brother know how much I love hub.. Cos one time when hub was on Work Permit and had to return for about a month after a job ended. 

He saw me crying almost everyday missing his brother... He know his brother is my priority and I would never do anything to hurt him. 

So he just scold hub. Not even asking whats the arguement was about.๐Ÿ˜

Now we are even more lovely dovey.๐Ÿ˜‚ 

And whenever I think of Yurou's puzzled face that time when she was our pigeon? I cant help but wanna laugh.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜„

She performed her job diligently and didnt ask us why are we asking her to pass messages? ๐Ÿ˜‚

Our messenger.๐Ÿ˜‚

Got this from the market.๐Ÿ˜

Apple of my eye...๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ She is so beautiful....

Isnt she a babe here! Awww... ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Last weekend at Batam. In the hotel. The 1st and the last kids were knocked out.๐Ÿ˜„

A sense of achievement in me everytime I see these 4 kids. I mean, not just the giving birth... Watching them grow and grow each day having their own character... 

This trip I see my boys really grown up... And mature... They look after everyone in the trip. Carry all things, care for each other, asking us if we are thirsty or hungry etc etc. I am blessed.

The boys love to go Jap so much. Next year. Next year!

Back to hub.

Am happy that hub is now open to my 'wants' and we have agreed that at least there will be 3 times in a year we will bring the kids and my parents for holiday.

One big one and 2 small ones. As in next year will be Japan and the other 2 in Malaysia etc. ๐Ÿ˜Š 

Havent been to Penang and Malacca. So next year small ones will be these 2. Looking forward.๐Ÿ˜Š Small ones as in dont needa spend so much.๐Ÿ˜„

Ok that ends that chapter. I love him back now.๐Ÿ˜‚

Thank you all who left encouraging comments and also those who secretly dropped a 'heart' to my previous post. 

I know thou you didnt comment, but totally feel the love from you... 

่ฐข่ฐขไฝ ไปฌ from the bottom of my heart.๐Ÿ˜— ๆ„Ÿๆฉ (With a thankful heart)

Now talk about the Batam trip last weekend was really..... 

Had a big fall right outside the hotel after checking out. My 2 kneecaps hit the ground so hard that I think maybe got a slight 'earthquake'? ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

The fall was so loud and power. Ground was the rough carpark area somemore. 

Worst. I was carrying Yuxuan when I fall๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜จ 

Mother instincts made me carry her tightly with my hand cover her back of the head. Thank God she is fine...

Yesterday was mumbering to myself while applying zambak "่€ๅคฉๅ•Š, ไฝ ไธบไป€ไนˆ่ฆ่ฎฉๆˆ‘็พŽไธฝ็š„่…ฟๅŽ†็ปไป“ๆก‘ๅฒๆœˆๅ•Š....." 

(Oh God, why you wanna let my beautiful legs go through all these....)

๐Ÿ˜ Hub laugh out loud.๐Ÿ˜ก 

He almost cry when I fall. Heard him "Baby! Baby! Aiyo.... and many other soundssss" Like I am dead.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚ 

Or he scare he cant carry me if the metal in my leg broke and I cant walk?๐Ÿ˜‚

Cos for 2 minutes I cant stand. My sons and him tried to carry me up.๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ 

All in my mind was, "hope not many see"๐Ÿ˜„

Oh my beautiful legs~~~~ ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜‚

Meredith wanted to play with Yuxuan.

Got her attention.

Testing water.

Yuxuan was like "You want it right?"

"I'll give it to you then"

Next photo? Us nervously separate them ah! Meredith cry ah! ๐Ÿ˜ 

Now Yuxuan dont know why 'huan xiong' Keep calling Ah Teng "Mama Mama" and only want her whenever she's around.๐Ÿ˜

๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ก My daughters all tio her 'gong tao' (spell).

Yuxuan to Meredith, "Ewwwwww Why you everything put in your mouth?" ๐Ÿ˜‚

Whahahahaha! My family... 

Chao Ah Wu. Wanted to prank me about his passport renewal. Cos I told him prior to his collection, if his father give me problem again please dont let me speak to him. Mummy worry mummy cannot.๐Ÿ˜

Getting ready bringing them to Westgate at Jurong. My colleagues say its a big mall. Havent been there.๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜

My colleague recommend me to this Thai restaurant in Batam. Located at 3rd floor of the Mega Mall. So its my 3rd time there!๐Ÿ˜Š 

Must bring my parents to good food and places I've been. So there I was with them.๐Ÿ˜

The price is super reasonable and the food taste so good! Especially their tom yam soup and many!

But I dont know the name... Just next to the escalator. And the only Thai restaurant there. 

A feast like this is about SGD90 including tips.๐Ÿ˜Š And their service is so good...

Oh and you really have to go to the cinema at the 4th floor If I remember correctly. Super too๐Ÿ‘. One ticket is about SGD 3 bucks. 

But didnt go cos Yuxuan still small. And no Chinese subtitles for hub.๐Ÿ˜

My hub cant watch I also dont watch. I is love him this much.๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ˜‚

And after that meal? My 2 sons have been laughing at me NON STOP. They even bring this joke back to Singapore kns. Only know how to embarrass their mother only.๐Ÿ˜‚

During ordering of the food, suddenly I wanted to eat glass noodle. But couldnt recall what to call. I just blurt out, "Do you have the Tang Hoon?" The guy was all puzzled and lost. 

Then I asked a few times again, "Tang Hoon?" "You know? Tang hoon?"

Poor guy all blurred.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ 

Chao Ah Wu and Ah Bong burst out laughing at their mother. Ah Wu then, "Glass noodle Mi its call glass noodle!"

๐Ÿ˜ก

๐Ÿ˜

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Š

Yuxuan and her lemon.๐Ÿ˜‚

My 4 thousands Serta bed is like 'Pun Soh Tang' (Rubbish chute) everyday ๐Ÿ˜ž 

I wonder when will Yurou stop building her 'wall' made up of her toys on my bed.๐Ÿ˜’

Yuxuan and her M&Ms.

She's heartbroken again.๐Ÿ˜„

The other day was sisters day. Went to this place 'Chir Chir' at Orchard 313. 

I forgot which level already. But you can google it.

The food is Sooooo good my goodness. The mac cheese and this chicken at the left hand side. Is MAJOR LOVE.

Order this huge glass of beer for Niau and Ah Wu to share. They both love it esp Ah Wu.

This. ๐Ÿ‘ for spicy lover.

This I dont know call what drink.๐Ÿ˜‚ IS AWESOME. ๆฒกๆœ‰้ช—ไฝ ไปฌ. If time permits tomorrow, I'll bring my parents there.๐Ÿ˜Š

No comments:

Post a Comment