Sunday, August 14, 2016

My beloved sister_Part Two

My baobei now. Few more weeks to go. ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ 

Will bash her up as soon as my precious come out. 

Tolerated her 'tao hong' (craziness) for so many months. This minute 'snook' me. That minute scold me. All I stomach down.

Gave her soup, she suspect I put poison? Siao eh. Watch too much drama.

Hahahaha.. Dont say she look like me k. She still cant accept the fact. 
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Hope I did a good job using the ice cream to cover her bra strap and the heart to cover her arm.

Main focus not on Yuxuan. Is to show you the boobs. ๐Ÿ˜‚ So happy... My sister finally got them...! So big somemore!๐Ÿ˜‚ 

Feeling happy for my niece... ๐Ÿ˜„ The happiness is 'undescribe ber ber' really...

Sunday, 8 Mar 2015

Previous
Next

How. Me cant sleep... All in my mind is my sister and the baby... 

Walked around the house aimlessly just now. Till hub asked me what am I searching for. 

Told him nothing. I'm just nervous, excited and worry. Then I burst out crying.๐Ÿ˜” 

He never rush to me, nor pat or hug me like when I was preg and crying. Instead he scolded me.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’ฉ Dont make her nervous too. 

But. How to hide ah... So tough...

My silly sister was crying earlier... Her reason of crying? She say she feel too much love from all of us including you people. Sampat. Made me cried so bad too. 

Now she's finally asleep...

She really look like our mom young time in the pic.๐Ÿ˜Š 

Feel better knowing she's asleep now....

Doo. See. Got alike right?๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜‚

Hub has been telling Yuxuan she gonna be a elder sister soon. 

'Drawing' (make up) my face now.

First impression counts. Needa let my niece have a good impression of her 'siyi' (4th auntie). 

Although I'm just her auntie, but will love her like my own. My kids shall look upon and love her like their own sister not just cousins. 

Am so nervous. The walking starts. Keep forgetting things shit. Went down to pay bills just now. With the initial intention of buying breakfast for hub and myself too. 

To think I came up empty handed๐Ÿ˜ฏ


He asked me what did I buy for him? Me๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ. ๆˆ‘ๅฟ˜่ฎฐไนฐๅป! (I forgot!) 

He: "Baby.. ๆ…ขๆ…ขๆฅ.... ๆฒกไบ‹็š„" (Slowly... Everything gonna be all right...) Ok...

Silly @qiuqiu yesterday was telling me how superb the service and love the people there are. They take great care of her... 

How luxury the room is, how love the hub is to her... Say halfway she cry.. In a crying tone, she say, last time our mother gave birth to us dont have all these... 

She cant imagine how our mom went thru those 7 times... As last time the husband was not allowed in the labour suite... 

Thats also exactly my thoughts when I gave birth to the 4...

This is my face now. ๐Ÿ˜“

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Little precious... Thank you.... For pushing your way through... Si yi love you...

3 apples of my eye....

While waiting earlier, Mich treat us these!๐Ÿ˜

She was walking so fast when she arrived! Cos we told her she has another sister..

Now all in my mind is #meregoround..... Tomorrow, tomorrow.... Faster come.... I will carry her whole day....

Miss her so much already... 

Prayed so hard.... Finally.... ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ If only I can stay there for a longer time....

Shes gonna be a little beauty...

My bro in law and his new girlfriend. ๐Ÿ˜

Few more days my precious @qiuqiu will be done with confinement! ๐Ÿ˜Š 

Sunday, 5 Apr 2015
Finally.... Was so worried when she was about to pop Mere... Worried because I scare she dont know when and how to push๐Ÿ˜“๐Ÿ˜„

My silly sister. Keep crying during confinement. Told her confinement cannot cry dont listen. 

A mother's love. She blame herself for not able to produce. Silly. Think every women machiam cow like her sister me?๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ 

And who say a mother who dont breastfeed is not a good mother?!

Me went through the toughest confinement during the boys. With no one to help. With real terrible inverted nipples. Gotta do washing all by myself. Have a real bad phobia about bf. So yes. Me dont bf all the 4 of them. 

Does that mean I am a bad mother? 

But yes. Always think mothers who bf are really noble. They deserve our utmost respect really. 

At the same time, dont think mothers who dont bf are not wonderful mothers. 

She was struggling hard. No amount of talk can calm her down. Happy that she have supportive friends to talk her round too.... Thank you.. 

While we focus so much on some, we'll tend to lost others. What about spending quality time with our kids, our hubby and our family members? 

Am sure when we are happy, our hubby will be too! Looking after a newborn is no easy task. Got the previous 3 like 'monsters' I fully know the mental and physical stress behind..

The tip is to throw away the calendars in the house and not thinking about the date and day. Dont count. 

Let each day pass by on its own.

Now everyday I am praying for Mere to be a good girl like Yuxuan. Let my sis and bro in law enjoy their parenthood..





No comments:

Post a Comment