Sunday, August 14, 2016

April 2016

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

_____________________________________________________

Walking along the pathway of a hospital waiting for a cab. From a short distance I see a soft commotion between a nurse, a lady dressed in seems like the hospital gown (thought must be a patient) and a doctor. The nurse obviously was in a completely state of mental numbness holding an syringe injector. I could see the patient ran away at this time.

And the doctor desperately calming the nurse yet tend to look around hoping none would see or hear him. So It all happened softly with the nurse still completely stunned. 

At this point of time I came to realized and figured what happened. (The patient had injected some virus onto the nurse. And the doctor was trying to calm the nurse at the same time not alerting the public)

The doctor ran away after a minute or two with the nurse. It seems like he is intending to chase after the patient. 

The nurse walked around aimlessly after the doctor went off. I walked closer with the intention of following the nurse. Her stunned to scary face got me worried. It looked like she had thought it through but negatively. The feeling I had of her going crazy was so strong. I walked closely but a distance was maintained.

Have this in me that she might just go crazy and inject some innocence with the syringe still held in her hand. 

Her pace of walking suddenly increased. This time her head was looked up and turned around franctically looking at her environment, people around her. 

Her eyes were wide opened. Still looking around with a faster pace. 

Not wanting to lose her, I doubled my following speed. In my mind, "I need to follow her closely in order to stop or pin her down if she strike"

But it was too close with my speed. I was too close to her.... 

She turned and looked at me straight right onto my eyes. She stood there looking at me with her eyes wide opened. There we were standing there looking at each other. 

She started coming towards me. Nearer to me I see her arm raised. Looked up, saw the syringe grabbed tightly in her hand. She wanted to inject me! 😲 

Suddenly my kids and family came into my mind. I know I had to do this. Keeping myself safe. Released all the strength I have, about to give her a huge blow on her face, thinking of punching her face continuously till she black out. I dont know if I can. But all I know is, if I have to take her down, I shall do it LOUD AND HARD. 

Just when I was about to punch her. My face received a kick. πŸ˜―πŸ˜• from Yuxuan....πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘

KNS. NIGHTMARE.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Just when her mother was all ready to fight, trying out punches on someone face she kicked my face. πŸ˜‚ So no support.

Yuxuan this pic shows all. My expression and hers.πŸ˜‚

The weather is so hot these days.... So sisters did this on her sweaty head.πŸ˜„

That day they were so loving.....

😍😍😍

😁 Yuxuan always side look at people.

Main purpose of today's post is to giveaway some items. Hope the recipients dont mind that some are pre loved used by Meredith and Yuxuan. But still very well kept. And most are new with tags still on them. 

I'll be showing some pictures. If you see something you like email me at pearlang_4@hotmail.com (first come first serve basis) k. 

Might not be able to post all given the time I have. And this is a busy week. Payroll computation and checking for the group of businesses. πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ

Pick up will be Yishun Area during weekend k.😊 If weekday I will ask Ah Bong to bring to Khatib mrt station also can.😊 But will be about 6pm onwards.

They are all packed nicely already.😊

😊

There are 2 baby carriers. One in grey and one in pink color. New. Siao char boh anyhow buy already no use. 

Siao char boh = You know who lah hor. πŸ˜‚

One more another type. In pink. New too.😊

A lot of baby girl clothings. For 0 to 12 months babies. Like these.

These.

😍

Ok. These are baby clothes. 😊 Please let me know if you know of friends who need these k. Thank you!

And this. We bought 2 already then got another one as a gift. 😊

Wrap around white tutu dress for baby girl. Good for taking newborn baby girl photos. 😊

This. Erm. 😢 I dont know what. I'll go back and see this evening ba.

To be continued during lunch time. Ah Lian work first.

This for 12 to 18 months.😊

Some little bolsters and pillows..

😊

Emails are coming in. But I have no time to reply yet ya. After 6pm then I will reply those emails who got their quoted items k. Sorry ah....πŸ˜” Cant reply all too cos can see got about 20 now and today pretty busy... I will distribute all out to as many people as possible ya. 

Thank you for your kind understanding❤πŸ˜™

😊

Toys for baby. 😊

This band. Wore once by Meredith. Love that photo.πŸ˜‚

This!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

And theseπŸ˜‚ remember?

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

😊 these πŸ‘

😊

Very good condition. 😊

Quality baby wig. Remember this?😊

Doo.πŸ˜‚ Wore once only.πŸ˜‚

Lotsa books for baby.

😊

These are new in boxes.😊

New too.

These are new ones too.

😊

Is it the same? I forgot. Just post lah hor.😁

😊

Ok Ah Lian go work liao. Email me at pearlang_4@hotmail.com quote the item(s) you want k. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜™

Wait. A photo of myself. In case you all miss me. No. Not the least shy. πŸ˜‚

Ok. This one no edit at all. No bluff really. 😊

This even best. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ A month ago. Not only no edit. No make up at all. Almost died at home during weekend. Toothache untill I ate almost 10 pain killers a day for 3 consecutive days till my face all swollen. Cant afford to take leave cos 3rd week super peak at work.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

Okok. This 3rd week also. I better go! Wait 'tio pok'πŸ˜‚

Thank you for asking me. Am happy to inform that all items are considered out.

So happy.😊 To all who have something, note the below k.πŸ˜™

P.S: Item(s) will be released to others if they are not collected on the confirmed meet up date/3 days after the last email sent. 

Home to my loves.😊 Am actually in the toliet with Yuxuan standing outside waiting for me. 😁 This not video hun. Only screenshot.

Earlier on the ride home was actually feeling abit sad cos sent at least 40 emails to inform the items are all out. Only about 10 people got those. Wish we have more things to give. Didnt want to give away clothing got milk stains ones. Not very nice.

Next round k. Teng and I wlll keep nicely the not using and not in use already stuff nicely. 

She is so so sticky to me.... when papa not around.πŸ˜πŸ˜‚

The other day hub was teaching ah bong howda make fruit tarts and yam cake.😍

Then the 3 hang around in the kitchen for a long time.πŸ˜„

Their food tasting session. 😁

Got one 'sar kar' (busybody) standing on a stool with her arms folded giving instructions to the brother like very pro.πŸ˜‚

So happyπŸ˜… just done replying all emails and pack all 12 bags! ζˆ‘ζ»‘ζ»‘ηš„ζ»‘θΆ³ζ„Ÿ. Huiting sat besides me saw I tick while packing. She "ε“‡δ½ θΏ˜ζœ‰η‚Ήθ΄§ηš„ε•Š! Hahaha!

You all try your best come and pick up k. Time is 7pm to 9pm on Mon to Thursday
(best time cos Friday doing handover from papa). Then this Sat is 12pm to 7pm k. 

Reached already email me k. I standby liao..😁 

Text Teng told her done. She say thank you to me. Siao. All her stuff. Say what thanks.

Actually this sis of mine is very kind... She has been keeping these nicely for me. Last weekend I carried super lots home. One of the big black bag much taller than Yurou... She kept them nicely in a room for me... 😍 Just now she told me she felt so bad for being a Pua Geh. Pua geh = One who anyhow spend. Implusive buying. 

Nah. Not all she buy although most of them. Some were gifts from friends and family.. But baby grow so fast.. Before we know it a lot cannot wear already...

The 2 of them obsessed with each other. 😐

Big and small Ruhua.😦

That day we all saw niau niau post this in her IG. We were like πŸ˜―πŸ˜“πŸ˜ Teased her "what has flu gotta do with put half cup?"πŸ˜‚

Another sister of mine imed took one of her own and post in our group chat. We were all like goodness. FOL. 😨😲 I have already mosaic her face. Not so obvious so its ok. πŸ˜‚

My baobei one year old already....😒

😍😍😍

Papa took this pic by himself.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Mama was sound asleep during their mrt ride. And snoring.πŸ˜‚

How cute is this....😍

Ah Pearl lookalike this one. I mean 20 years ago de Ah Pearl.

Btw my tricycle now. Yurou sit behind. Yuxuan take the red seat. Papa is so creative.😁

She told me to take a photo for her with her favourite.😁

Good night! Tomorrow gotta wake up at 6.30am. Bye!πŸ˜™

Bro in law laying the table for us... ❤

Erjie and sanjie. Loves....😍😍😍


No comments:

Post a Comment