Monday, August 15, 2016

Pearl's New Candyland_Part 2๐Ÿ˜„

Wah Wah Wah. You all so love me ah. My manager praised me good job cos the traffic stats broke record ah!๐Ÿ˜ฐ Thank you.... 

But honest. Got a little kinda #ArmSong ๐Ÿ˜‚ Nah. Grateful. Thank you...

So continue from part 1.

See her 'pet pet' there got what?๐Ÿ˜‚ Yes. Lizard.๐Ÿ˜‚ But its a fake one.๐Ÿ˜† 

Dont see tomboy like this ok. See last time she so girl and even go for cover album shoot. Eeeeeewwww๐Ÿ˜‚
How? Tomboy last time chio hor? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

There was once she also 'ki yiao' (vain) ok. Became like this seduce her husband.๐Ÿ˜‚ After married changed back to tomboy again.๐Ÿ˜

Her husband (our bro in law) told us a joke. There was once his friends saw him outside where my brother in law put his arm around a 'guy' 's shoulder and behaved really intimate. His friends didnt greet him cos dont want my bro in law to feel awkward. 

'SIKALI' Next day one of the colleague 'burpped' out! Told my bro saw him hug a guy yesterday. 

We all laughed like mad! Bro in law then told them "That's my wife..." ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ 
I love my erjie, Or Ki Mei.❤

Actually when I got expelled from school at the age of 13 years old, she and papa came into the principal's office. When done, she 'screwed' me all the way from Telok Blangah to Man Gar Kar then reached Tekka. 

No joke this. Really.

Very embarassing lah.๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ 

Then when we reached home, she asked me what do I want to do now? Whats my plan. She told me "You are only 13 and got expelled"

Then I told erjie...... ; 

I want to write songs and play music then pursue music as my career. I wanna play piano on stage
๐Ÿ˜†๐ŸŽน♩๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽต๐Ÿ˜…

Siao tomboy. Really believed me ah! Actually was gek siao one. That time me just dont wanna go to school ah.....๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜† I want to work and earn money. Cos I love to sell things. Especially at flea markets.๐Ÿ˜Š 

Next day she came home with a keyboard that cost $75 !!! You know? That was a good 24 years ago!๐Ÿ˜ฒ And 75 bucks is a big issue to us back then ah....

 $75 is like $750 now. Do you buy someone a gft that cost $750 now?

If anyone of us say no. ALL THE MORE WOULD BE A NO FOR MY ERJIE! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚ Cos she is a 'NIAU PIAO' (STINGY CAT) She say is thrifty๐Ÿ˜ Never thought she would really bought that home for me the very next day ah.....๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ The food she bought for herself always capped at $2 back then. But she bought that keyboard for me....
Is gross. I know.
Chao Ah Wu sent these. Yup looks something like this that age. So erjie told me "Ok. Then you see how. But nobody want to hire you one cos you underage" 

(Now you know the Human Resources Manager today was actually expelled by school at the age of 13 years old hun..?)๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚ 

Now who dare to tell me "ไธๅฏ่ƒฝ?" (Impossible) 
It is only impossible when you dont prepare yourself. 

Nothing can be of a hindrance to us only ourselves.
I've walked a long detour. But you dont have to.

 So told erjie, "I wanna work and earn money" She brought me to the old flea market at Clarke Quay. Then I got a regular slot there and started to sell and trade collectibles toys and items on a part time basis. Erm.... actually earned quite a lot there. One weekend can fetch about 1.2k to 1.5k. So it was pretty good for a part time. 

Also got a full time job as a salesgirl in a lightings company earning 1k per month. Where I do sales, fix and assemble all kind of lightings before installation. Util one day (at about 16 years old) I was wiping the window glass outside the huge showroom (3 units), thought "Am I gonna spend my life wiping windows, selling lights, serving customers, doing the same thing over and over again everyday?" 

So told myself, its time I moved on...

It was a really good training ground for me thou. Learnt interacting with people the sincere way. Sales dont have to be agressive but sincere. Sincere in your recommendations based on the feedbacks you have received from many customers then you propose recommendations from there. It is a 3 storey, 3 units combined shop house selling electrical items, wholesale of celling fans, all kind of fans and lightings. Lightings is the main business thou.

2nd and 3rd floor is the store where the stocks are kept. Many ex colleagues were reluctant to serve customers who want to buy only electrical items. Cos if there is a transaction we will need to go to the 2nd & 3rd floor and bring the item down. And these items are so difficult to hit target (comission). 

So nobody wanna serve customers who are buying electrical items. Everyone just hope to serve 'Big Fish'๐Ÿ˜ Cos whoever did $1k of sales a day will be receving $10 as comission. 

But me dont know is stupid or what. Or just simply dont care about the commission? Served every customer from big deals to the smallest. Gave all my best. Felt so much happiness on every transaction I've done. 

Attained very good sales results! But spent all commission earned in treating lunch๐Ÿ˜‚ So thats my life for 3 years from 13 yrs old to 16. Brought home a nett average of SGD1200/month. Gave papa SGD800/month. Still left with lots of ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ฐ including the weekend profits.๐Ÿ˜

Everyone in this picture are people I ❤ and would give up everything for. 

So life was pretty comfortable from 13 to 16. Do know its illegal to work that age during that time but was too stubborn back then. Thats also why was all set to marry. Cos first love mah. ๆˆ‘ไปฅไธบๆ˜ฏ็œŸ็ˆฑ。ไป–็š„ๅคดๅ‘ๅˆ่ฟ™ไนˆๅƒ้ƒญๅฏŒๅŸŽ。(I thought is true love. And his hair style looks like Aaron Kwok) ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Ok. So this my erjie (2nd sister)
She say she is 'Sunny' Jie Jie! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ ็ฅž็ป็—…

And this is my Sanjie (3rd sister)๐Ÿ˜„ I love love love her so much. There are a lot a lot of stories between us. 
1. Story of an apple
2. Story of $20 in a box of color pencils
3. Story of Ninja Turtle
4. Story of her saliva
5. Story of $500

But only got to know her when I was 7 years old. Prior to that I didnt know I have a sanjie. Know why? 

Cos I heard she is a 'ๅธฆ่ต›' (bring bad luck?)๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚ Heard from papa when she was born, right after my uncle had a fall from a few storey high. So my paternal grandmother (who is also papa's foster mother) hates her... think she bring bad luck.๐Ÿ˜ฃ 

When sanjie was a few days old baby, parents realized that each time ah mah (grandmother) came out of the room sanjie would suddenly cry so loud. And almost everytime ah... Ah mah walked out of the room sanjie cry. So papa went to peep. And saw ah mah pinch sanjie.๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๅฅนๅพˆๅฏๆ€œ hor... 
Ok. She got papa's height. Only her. The rest of us got mama's.๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ˜… 

So papa have no choice but to let maternal grandmother looked after her ever since papa saw ah mah pinched her. 

She came home when i was in primary one. But think she miss our maternal grandmother. So weekend I would go to grandmother's house with her spending our weekend there. 

~~~~ Story of an apple ๐ŸŽ ~~~~

At grandma house always envy her that she can open the fridge and eat all the stuff in the fridge. But I was too shy to open the fridge and take anything. 

But I really really love apples...

So I asked her if she can take an apple from the fridge and give me? She told me, "Can. But I have to listen to her for the rest of my life" ๐Ÿค”

At 7 years old you would give up everything for food you like. So I agreed. Told her ok can. "I will listen to you forever, my whole life"๐Ÿค‘๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ

Then after that promise, was practically her maid. Not 'maid of honor' is maid. She asked me to do this do that. Take this take that for her. Wash her plates and bowls after her meals. Basically is ๅš๐Ÿ„ๅš๐ŸŽ。
Child Labour you know? For an ๐ŸŽ I sold myself.๐Ÿ‘
Yurou at about 10 months.๐Ÿ˜ 

~~~~ Story of $20 in a box of color pencils ~~~~

It all happened in a swift, next I know was, papa raised the cane on me. Was 'shoot' caned several times and was forced to admited if I took $20 from mama's wallet. All I did was cry. Not knowing why. Lols. Not even knowing how to say "I didnt" convincingly. Was only 7. But am a hamji max kia (scare die to the max)๐Ÿ˜‚ But i really never ah.... 

Not only me. Sanjie also got caned badly. 

Nobody admit.. Papa gave us a break told us to go and think if we want to admit or not. He will be back to continue asking us. Then he went off. Then sanjie pulled me to one corner told me "Eh I know where is the $20. But later papa come back, you tell him is you put there one ok? That way we both dont need to be caned already" 

So i did as told. Admitted stupidly to papa that I did stole the money and the money is kept inside a box of color pencils. (Where sanjie told me earlier) I then went to get it. Indeed! Papa never beat us already. But applied cream for us on the 'kuey teow" on our legs. And he gave me a long time counselling. Told me its wrong to take without asking etc. Etc. 

Was all thankful to sanjie that moment really. All in my mind was, "this sanjie why so smart one?! Hero. Sanjie is my HERO" 

As years passed then I finally realized....
SHE WAS THE ONE WHO TOOK THE $20! 

WHY IT DIDNT CROSS MY MIND SHE IS THE ONE WHO TOOK IT? WHY? WHY I SO STUPID?๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Still thought why she so brillant know where is the notes and help to think of good idea to stop the cannings. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ (for many years till I realized the truth๐Ÿ˜‚)

Well, we all make mistakes. Trival or major, so long as one is teachable and learn from it. Guess that is most important. My sanjie is an Officer (Captain of Lives) for about 15 years. She is passionate about her job. 

So ๅฝ“ๅนด็š„ expelled by school is now a HRM and
ๅฝ“ๅนด็š„ stole $20 is now an Officer who contributes in others life?๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Life. It bring us lotsa stories. Good or bad. Learn something from it and be better.

~~~~~~~ Story of Ninja Turtle๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข ~~~~~~~

Once upon a time, when Ninjia Turtle just came out. It was a HIT especially in the 80's. They have this product which is in a bottle. 

In the bottle has a pile of sticky dough stuff and in the pile has a figurine of a green turtle which is luminous! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Sanjie love it so much! 

Seeing her love it so much, my plan was to ask an adult buy for me and give her. Thinking that shes gonna love me and play with me more often!!!

So I told her, you will get it tomorrow. Told her I will give her a surprise CONFIDENTLY.๐Ÿ˜‚ #DuaKang starts young.๐Ÿ˜‚ 

Next day arrived. Didnt managed to get any adult to buy. I still thought I so cute adults will buy for me๐Ÿค”.

Sanjie asked me where are the turtle I've promised to get her. Told her "Yeah! Its a surprise! Go find them! They are in the dark place inside the sewing machine!" Hahahaha! #Young 

Then sanjie really go and search and stick her hand into the dark hole of the sewing machine, dig and dig and dig for so long!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ 

And was so worried, scare she would scold me.๐Ÿ˜‚ She didnt. Only say this until today. 

The next day she got 3 boxes! And gave me one.๐Ÿ˜

Wah this photo my neh neh line like very deep... 
~~~~~~ Story of her saliva~~~~~

We all know one thing about sanjie. Cannot play with her cos her limit is NO LIMIT one. 

For example, when we were all about age 7 to 11 (me, sanjie and erjie), erjie told sanjie that there is an exciting game. Asked sanjie if she dare to play. Sanjie "Why Not?!" 

Was just a follower back then. So I tagged along. Then erjie told us, the game is if we take an umbrella, open it, and jump down from 2nd floor it will be like flying... The umbrella will bring us slowly down to the ground. Wont cause us any injury one. And its very fun.๐Ÿ˜“ 

When I hear that, all in my mind was "My 2 elder sisters are heros" No way am I playing unless its cupcake dolls, polly pockets and barbie dolls they are talking about. So basically was pretty left out when I was young.

Sanjie thought erjie's idea was interesting! Something new why not?! So they dont know go where got 2 umbrellas. And we 3 went to the back of papa do business the jeans shop.

2nd level is like 2.5 storey due to the high celling. Sanjie told erjie to demostrate. Erjie told her to go ahead and do it! Dont need to be scare. Erjie say she'll do after sanjie is done.

Then...........๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

~~~~~~~ To be continued ~~~~~~ 

17 comments:

  1. Why got so much suspense one :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog! Better than those alwaysๆ‰ฎ็พŽ็พŽ or lot of photoshop bloggers. I will definitely followed you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg im so curious ������ update soon !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sijie, can you set up a facebook page so that we can follow you from there? (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sijie.. if u transfer all your post here from dayre liao. delete the entries from dayre. Coz when Google pearl ang first link is dayre, since cnnt delete thr account, delete the posts also good. Don't drive extra traffic to there, wait ppl claim credit for grooming u into your success as an internet sensation.

    Keep on writing! Love ur stories.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg Sanjie really jump?

    ReplyDelete
  7. sijie, why i was block from ur fb ah? you accepted as frd then block me. lol did i cause any misunderstanding?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Faster update! So glad you have a blog now. Been following you on Dayre and your writings are super insightful and funny!! Super love Yuxuan one ley she so cute one

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aiyo..... Why to be continue again.. T.T
    Sijie pls kut lat write

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pearlๅง y u cliffhang ussssssssssssssss hahaha. Btw love you & your fam! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  11. walao sijie why you say story say halfway one!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I guess San Jie command Si Jie to "just do it" since she "sold" to San Jie for an apple!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi pearl jie! It's such a nice story of you and your family. Suspense, ridiculous, yet funny are in one. Would love to read your next story! :)

    http://www.carolzank.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. New post please ����

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hahhaa omg I had a good time reading your posts! It's so funny. Laugh till my stomach pain��

    ReplyDelete