Saturday, August 13, 2016

Start but way back

Friday, 6 Dec 2013

Stalking my sons in their instagrams, FBs and Twitters now. See if they got 干坏事吗。#Life of a mother.

Many times they will write "badass" things like "WTF", "OMFG", LMAO etc. Think I dunno what are they.. I will ask my younger friends lor. 👀

Anyway, I am not a strict mum. I can practically allow anything from my 3 children, as long as their actions wont harm others.

Would take a serious view on "filial piety", respectful & moral values.

If you notice, i did not even mention studies. Not I dun care, just that i truly think 处事待人 is very important, smith much more difficult to be taught.

There, my 3 precious...
Casper16yrs, Cyrus14yrs and Caelyn 2.5yrs. Caelyn is known as Yurou.



Photo taken in Taiwan last year. Can you spot what they wrote on the lantern?

Its 外公身体健康。Wish for good health for my dad, their grandpa. The other sides are wishes for whole family. Oh and one of Cyrus's wish is to be able to stay with his dog name Moo Moo.

I made it. They are good boys.. Going out with Casper, i will not be allowed to carry an item. He insist to carry all. One thing he wun carry is my bag. Ego issue.

Cyrus is the caring and generous type. A cheerful boy. His slogan is 重情重义。

And this my Yurou.

Sunday, 8 Dec 2013 

 I seriously dont know what the fuck is wrong with my sister

We are now both co owners of Little Thoughts right? Then we got overwhelming orders coming in right? Then i informed her. She happily say,
"Yeah! Another order!! Jiayou sijie! I think its because you look like a real life Hello Kitty" So cute.... Fat fat round round 多可爱啊!!!"
Like that say... no need care my feeling one meh.... 😟

I am so hurt, so hurt. I want to go drink up 6 bottles from our goods.... BRANDS BIRDS NEST 来填补我心灵的撞伤。

A conversation with my love sometime back;

Browsed through my FB. This happened 2 years ago. A cute conversation with my hubby. Before the opening of Little Thoughts. 

Hubby never buy me flowers. Cos he thinks its a waste of $. Guys, take note. This is a wrong thought. Flowers are important, they will leave a great impact to all girls. And its really ALL girls. Not just some. decided to share this here. Not many get to see apart from my family members. Just wanna know if we really look alike?😂 

20 Dec 2013

Most of the time each and everyone of us can do something to others. Our actions & words will either leave others with a good or bad impression of ourselves. 

Cast aside impressions, how about inviting sincerity into the picture? Actually, we can all chose the results we want or hope for.

When I was practising HR, my favourite line is: "Others is a mirror of ourselves. How we wanted to be treated is always a reflection of how we treated others"

拿出诚意和真心对待别人, 自己也会得到别人的诚意和真心对待。Yes. Sometimes we might feel disappointed by others. But its ok. Cos only when we have lesser expectation of others, then we will not feel great disappointment, when others failed us. Because we are all only human. 人非圣贤谁能无过。



No comments:

Post a Comment