Sunday, August 14, 2016

10 May 2015

Sunday, 10 May 2015

Previous
Next

Me to Huiting : Eh, you know my colleagues praise my voice is nice when they overheard me singing softly in the office. Cos was in the pantry making my coffee lah.

How? You always hear my singing in the house. You think is nice too? You like? πŸ˜‚

Huiting : "Stunned + roll eyes"
Oh yes yes. Nice! You can go join the very popular singing competition ι»„ι‡‘εΉ΄εŽ。(A Chinese singing competition for senior)

Me: Oi! LI JIAK SAI LAH! (YOU GO EAT SHIT!)

Then we both Laugh Out Loud KNS.

Told hub about our conversation earlier, he kept laughing. 很ε₯½η¬‘ meh?! Seriously.

Have been pretty busy the past 2 months. And would be in the upcoming too. Work in the weekdays. Then family during weekend. So not updating much. But, will do so whenever I can. Like now? Just had a nightmare, cant get back to sleep.😐😊 

Anyway, feeling a need to update this new change in my life to some of you nice people who have been supportive to me and my family. 😊

Yes. Rejoined the workforce again as a salaried employee 2 months back. And yes, here I am again, now a HR person for a group of companies. 

Some might be thinking, "Oh then what about Little Thoughts?!" 

Struggled with this decision for some time before the start of my new job. And came to a decision after much discussion with hub. 

Little Thoughts is me and sis's baby. And its considered good results for a new start up.

Hub thinks its better to the household contribution in terms of stability, after weighing the pros and cons of running a business vs holding a permanent job.

But me disagreed back then. Told him I really love LT and cant bear to just stop like this. We have a lot of emails enquries on projects and orders and really good customers. 

Nevertheless, do know where hub is coming from. If I were to take up all orders and projects, my time with the kids would be lesser than having a full time job.

And if I dont, that would means a much lesser income. We had a few discussions on this. Then realized, to only think of my own passion is selfish. Need to put his concerns and the kids into consideration too.

So trust me, is hard to come to this even till now. Thankful I have the best partner in the world, my sister. Who is supportive.

So decided to put LT on hold till we come across someone who has the same passion, love our works and is willing to be trained to take over this.

When the decision was somehow fixed after some discussions, there were a few times I cried. Hub consoled me, told me I can just do flowers like a hobby, teach our daughters or daughter in laws next time. Then on our free time he can do it with me too. 

He reminded me, there's another strong passion which is in me too. Practising HR! He: "didnt you been talking in your dreams, giving trainings, conducting disciplinaries, for the many many times?"

Ok... So, here I am again. HR Lian. πŸ˜„ 

Many times decisions are hard to make. Perhaps, we might want to consider what are our priorities in life. 

In mine, these.. Moments like these..

And this..

Yuxuan wanna sleep but Mere is not so keen.πŸ˜‚

And this...😍

Things a mother does (on the way to Mere's first month party).😁

My sensible girl.. Whenever we bring her out and she sees us having our food she wont disturb us. 

Quietly wait in her pram, looking at us innocently waiting for us to finish. 

When we are done she'll happily open her arms so that we can carry her. 😍😍😍

😊

Yuxuan with Ah Teng.

How to not love her...😍

πŸ˜„ People asked me whats the trick to have a relax baby. Actually its luck. Or to be totally chillax during pregnancy? 

When I had Yurou, wow. Every single day was challenging at work. Work was overwhelming. Planning, analysis, executions, reports, trainings never went slow. With her heavily preg, still went all the way till a week before her due date. 

So I guess that is why Yurou is this smart but naughtier?😁

Whereas pace was so much slower when Yuxuan was in me.πŸ˜€ So guess thats why.

And I hope this new apple of my eye will be less angry bird and smile more like Yuxuan.πŸ˜„πŸ˜πŸ˜ 

😍😍😍

One of my apple.... She's coming over later.. Cant wait...

ζˆ‘ηš„ε°θ‹Ήζžœ....

#Meregoround: "Say I sulky? You think I care? Be nice or be blocked ok!" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Nah. Shes angry with me and hub for laughing. Storming out of the room. Asking her dad to move away from her way. 😁

My cheeky monster.πŸ˜„ Nah. Another apple of my eye...

One of her buying trips. Its so wierd, she would not ask hub to buy things but shes closer to hub most of the time ever since Yuxuan's arrival. 

I will give my best to play and communicate with her whenever Yuxuan dont need my attention. But still, shes closer to hub. πŸ˜„

Not video hun. Dont scold me hun.πŸ˜‚ 
Her favourite.

Thank you all lovely people for your well wishes and Mothers Day greetings... πŸ˜— 谒谒你们。

Happy Mother's Day to you lovely mummies, mummy to be (s) and all you all de mummy too! 

This year I really got flowers. Bought by Ah BongπŸ˜„πŸ˜ 

Cant imagine his look when he went to buy and paid for it. 

Chao ah bong bought last week say cheaper. Dont wanna spend too much of my money. πŸ˜‚

True true. He is still using my money now. πŸ˜„

Doo. See. 

My flowers. 😍😍😍 

3 means I love you? 

Nah. He say one for 3rd sis his gan ma ma (Godmother), one for me. The other one see who like who take.πŸ˜πŸ˜• Boys.

Fallen asleep on her own. Anytime anywhere. 😁

Niao niao sent us this in our group chat. 

Papa going on a date with his 'girlfriend'πŸ˜„ 

Next time I will hold my grandchildren hand and have dates with them too... Hope to have 8 grandchildren. For sure will help to look after them if my daughter in laws want.πŸ˜„ Too far ah? Ok....

The ι’εŒ…ηŽ‹ε­ buying bread.😲 

He say he wanna try others then to see what needs to be improved on his skills. 

I told him copy say copy lah. Action.πŸ˜‚

Went to this place the other day

Unique atmosphere.

Love these bicycles. Looks so vintage...

The bicycles looks so beautiful and different from the usual ones selling in the market.

They have the whole range of products for cyclists. Nice..

Nice...

Actually kind of love cycling. Always thought men who cycle very cool.. Esp wearing those tight tight suit with a pair of cool sunglass and cycle looks so cool! 

Ah then we had our breakfast there. The cafe looks like this. So nice....

The food 😍

😍😍😍

Love such concept so much...

If I were to open one, theme would be musical Jukeboxes and transformers. Lotsa old and collectible transformers. Yes. Also love the transformer toys.

Especially all the Megatrons, decepticons😍😍😍 (The bad guys)😁 The good guys looks weak.πŸ˜‚

Oh! Or even a flowers theme one! Yes! πŸ˜„

😊

Yurou got a new 'sofa' And is relaxing on it.πŸ˜„

Bought this cardi at about $120. Wore about 10 times only... πŸ˜” Sad. The first time bought such expensive clothes for myself. And its so fragile. 
Says to be bamboo or something? To think I still send the photo in wassapp telling my sisters how high class I am to have bought such expensive cardi?

Now they all laughing at me. Sian. 

Love it so much.....😒 Needa buy back the similar one..

Doo... Looks something like this. Very long type. Like it so much... Next week. Next week shall go buy another one. 😊

See my niece? Chio? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Its the father's work my goodness! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

See?! My bro in law so cute lah! Is so creative lah! Think of funny things to do with the wife and daughter!πŸ˜‚ 

Hub would never do that. The other day told him to hold my cam and video Yuxuan for me while I needed 2 hands to play with Yuxuan? 

He gave me πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’© again? Like all the time he just video Yuxuan's side face? πŸ˜πŸ˜„ 

He told me, "ζˆ‘ζ˜―ι’εŒ…εΈˆηˆΆε»" (He is a bread master) 

Ok true true. πŸ˜„ Never would I ask him to take pic or video again.

No comments:

Post a Comment