Sunday, August 28, 2016

Pearl's New CandyLand_Part 3 ❤

2nd level is like 2.5 storey due to the high celling. Sanjie told erjie to demostrate. Erjie told her to go ahead and do it! Dont need to be scare. Erjie say she'll do after sanjie is done.

Then...........πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

~~~~~~~ To be continued ~~~~~~

Then... Sanjie opened the umbrella, looked at me "Lian you wanna try first? You wanna be like Jackie Chan? Very fun one!" 😲😲😲

Siao. Am a super 'hamji' scare pain, whinny, innocent cry baby when I was small. Ask me jump. Beat die me I also dont want. Think I stupid.πŸ˜“ Me then ran away to one corner.

So sanjie "One, Two, Three" jumped down with the opened umbrella!!!😲😲😲

HERO. MY SANJIE IS A HERO!

Here. My HERO. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

Next I heard was "WAH EH KAR! WAH EH KAR! *CRY"
(My leg! My leg! And she cry!)πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

Superman lah. Never hear before 'Hero die young' ah?
Erjie got worried with her umbrella on hand. Know what she did? She quickly WALKED down BY THE STAIRS to attend to sanjie. 

WALK down by THE STAIRS?😁 So she not jumping already after seeing sanjie groaning in pain?πŸ˜‚

Me? Told you am a follower. Followed behind erjie walking down to see how is sanjie. Erjie was so worried! Keep saying sorry to sanjie. Begged sanjie not to tell papa.πŸ˜‚ But the pain is too much papa came to know and erjie got a real 'good' treat of ''kuey teow' by papa.πŸ˜‚ 

Or bi good. They 2 really not scare die one. Play barbie dolls or polly pockets with me mah... Play what umbrella jumping like Jackie Chan. Earned pain for nothing. 2 Chao Tomboys.πŸ˜‚ 

Then when sanjie's leg recovered. The 2 of them go drain catch fishes. Goodness. The drain is so deep, but they can jumped in!😲 Papa warned so many times cannot go in and catch fishes already they dont listen. And the drain so smelly. Eewwww. 

Me? Stood there 'watch water' for them. If see papa must shout out to them and ask them to come up. Ya, my job was like that.πŸ˜‚ Security Guard.  


Really really dislike to be tagging along with them. But no choice cos dajie not around already... And Teng and Niau Niau havent come out... Last time with dajie is sooooo good...... She taught me drawing, singing, writing and colouring.....😭😭😭 All the stuff i love....


Btw Dajie's drawings is amazingly beautiful. She told me before, "In years to come, human will become like the drawings she drew" All shocked I asked her "Really?! That would be so beautiful!"😍😍😍 She said "Yes" and told me to believe her.πŸ˜‚ My sisters all 'Big Bomb Fairy' Dua Pao Xian.πŸ˜‚

She can draw super amazing ancient beauties (girls) and super beautiful cartoon girls. I can draw too. Only 5% compared to hers though.

So I followed them two to where ever they go. Play basketball, go drain catch fishes, catch spider etc. etc. All boys love.πŸ˜₯πŸ˜“ 

They both are really adventurous. 

~~~~~~ Story of saliva ~~~~~~~

And am closer to sanjie. She go where I also follow. At night we talk the most. We would have all kind of places to sleep at our old 4 storey house. Once, she slept on a bench table. And i slept below it. 

We talked and talked and talked (her face looking down at me. And my face looking at her) she asked me "Lian, if my saliva dropped on your face how hun?" 

Told her, "Dont hor. I will......... (before I could finish) her HUGE splash of salive dropped on my face!"😲

Stunned for a while. Not knowing what to do. Cos it was really a HUGE splash of saliva. Was also scare if I were to wipe it off with bare hands, my hands would be dirty ah...... She must have accumulated that big chunk of saliva in her mouth and hoping for a good chance to strike. 😠😠😠

Jian. 

She then laughed and ran away after hearing my scream. Told papa and she got a beating.πŸ˜‚ Or bi good. I love her still.❤ 


~~~~~~~~~~~Story of $500~~~~~~~~~~

Now this is one made me know how much she love me.😍 Was 22 years old, brought the boys from the ex matrimonial house. Filed for divorce but without enough monies to pay the instalment of 5k lawyer fee which is $500. Actually no need this much. But ex contested so much. Told him house he can have. Only my boys no way. Care & control has to be me. No way will I leave my boys with him. Well, I could jolly well enjoy life more without the boys but I cant. Cos am a mother. Sell everything I also must get my boys. So the Family Court sent social workers to both families. And interviewing the boys, seeing how they behave when they are with me and also him.

Sanjie passed to me the shortage of 500 without a second word.😍 A month later wanna return her, she told me to keep for the boys😭😭😭

Told myself am gonna be very very strong and hardworking for my sons. And repay everyone's kindness. People who helped and brought light to me. Today sanjie stay with me. Room I used to charge 800. Told sanjie, just stay with me no need rental. Use everything you want in the house just not my husband.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

She scold me dirty.πŸ˜‚ 

My sanjie and 'her son' 😁 She is always making me jealous that my ah bong is closer to her.😁 
Take Take Take! Take and go.



She loves all my kids like her own......
And they all love her too...

Yes. All.πŸ˜‚ Especially now we have her temporary staying with us... My fridge all full with lotsa goodies.πŸ˜† I love her. 

She very easily swayed by sales person one. Esp old uncle and aunties do her sales very easy one. When she got con right? She also happily say "its ok..... Just think they are our parents...."❤❤❤ 

I am blessed to have her as one of my sister.... My kids may love her and take care of her till she old.πŸ˜„


Our sanjie. Our advisor on anger management and role model to be of use to the society and stand up straight being a righteous person. 

She is the real 'influencer' in the family. Influence all of us to be kind to people. Righteous character we all learn from her.

Our sanjie. A person with the most beautiful heart....

She is always the one who pick us to and fro from the airport.πŸ˜‚ 司机。😁

Yurou is her εΉ²ε₯³ε„Ώ。Cos hub went to a master to calculate Yurou's 命量。And its really high for a girl. So must be someone's God daughter to balance.

Sanjie is the love of my life. I pray she will be happy and healthy and we can grow old together... Recently she came across something.. Where she felt down for some time... But at the same time she found her true happiness.... 

So fat me. 6 months ago.πŸ˜‚ Now am slimmer really. But my neh neh become smaller shit.

My sanjie is a very kind hearted person. She dont like to hear/say gossip behind people back. She is extremely forgiving. BUT. Dont make her angry. Cos when she's angry, ERJIE the mad dog also cannot handle herπŸ˜‚ Too scary. We've all seen.  

A special note for the special person in sanjie's life: Thank you. Thank you so much for loving us. You know who you are. Just want to let you know, the family love you so much too. Thanks for coming into our life. If there is a trophy of love, will be yours. δ½ ηš„ηˆ±ε€ͺδΌŸε€§δΊ†。

And thats my 2 elder 'seaters'...😍❤



Then my 2 younger sisters came into my life....😍😍

~~~~~~~~~~~ To be continued ~~~~~~~~~~


Sneak PreviewπŸ˜“πŸ˜“πŸ˜“

7 comments:

  1. Blessings... your dad & mum is blessed to have all 5 of you, and all of you are so blessed to have each other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your family story really inspiring me... feel so lucky to have such loving family members ��

    ReplyDelete
  3. I laughed so hard when I see the last pic. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait for part 4..siao qq...
    Following you for months because you are fun, cute and funny family, the way u talk, I like your voice eh..hahaha and I like to watch your snapchat video! Please ah keep posting!!

    Anonymous from Malaysia

    ReplyDelete
  5. And I really tot your name is pearlang before .. Wahahaha

    Anonymous from Malaysia

    ReplyDelete
  6. walao!! cliffhanger again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sijie! You are really the next internet sensation ah! I love reading your entries so much! Your entries are always filled with so much love and happiness! :) Please keep writing okie? I will keep stalking this site...wahhahahah

    ReplyDelete