Sunday, August 14, 2016

China Trip 2016_Part Two


Big day today. Father in law's 59th birthday.๐Ÿ˜Š Downstairs are so packed with people. ๐Ÿ˜„

One of the purpose for this visit is to celebrate FIL's birthday. 

Clumsy me. I just had a fall in my room earlier. Have to stay in the room for now. With Yuxuan sleeping besides. 

The winter clothes makes me so heavy.๐Ÿ˜

Yesterday Hub's eldest brother seems got something wanna tell me but i can sense that he felt bad to ask me. 

Only heard he said something about the tradition here. Something like toasting wine to all guests etc.

So I asked hub. What is it that your brother wanna tell me.

Then I came to understand from hub that his brother requested to him previously that all 3 daughter in laws in the family must go to all 20 tables for wine toasting. 

A tradition in the hometown for parents birthday celebration. 

And hub turned down his brother to get me to do this but he didnt even asked me if I am ok to do this or not. Hub told his brother never to ask me to do this. Cos he assume that I wont. 

Yup he is right in a way. Cos usually I wont do these.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ณ 

Then I came to know that hub has been thinking and vexed over this for some time. 

Silly hub. Shouldnt assume. Should have ask me earlier. So that I can prepare mah.๐Ÿ˜‚

Then I told him, "ๅฆ‚ๆžœ่ฟ™็‚นๅฐไบ‹ๆˆ‘้ƒฝไธ่‚ฏ,ๆˆ‘่ฟ˜ๆ€Žไนˆๅšไบบๅฎถ็š„ๅฆปๅญ" (If I cant even compromise on such trival matters, how am I fit to be someone's wife)

Then he was shocked. Asked me if its real that I am agreeable to it? Go round all tables and toast the guests?

Told him yes. I can do it. 

That makes him so happy.๐Ÿ˜„

After having the private talk with hub. I told his eldest brother. Of cos can. I will do that. A relieve look on his brother face. He was worried that how would the guests see his brother wife, me. 

๐Ÿ˜„ Siao lah. Me no diva leh. This so small thing. Hub's brother got himself drunk only to pick up his courage to tell me. 

So. Yeah. The toastings were done! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Everyone keep saying "่ฟ™ไธชๅฐฑๆ˜ฏๆ–ฐๅŠ ๅก็š„ๅ•Š" (this is from Singapore!) ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Then they commented to my in laws, that I have a sweet smile and is so humble and friendly. (ๅคงๆ–นๅพ—ไฝ“)

Aiyo.... Paiseh lah.๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜„

So call me Jia Jia or Kai Kai (Panda bears in Singapore) ok.

I just did Singaporean proud.๐Ÿ˜‚

Starter.๐Ÿ˜Š

Hahaha. Really. I cant eat anyone of these. I meant I dont know how to appreciate these. Their cold dish is so different from ours.๐Ÿ˜‚

My father in law. ❤

I love him so much. As much as papa.๐Ÿ˜

Preparation works early this morning.๐Ÿ˜Š

Some words I cant read.๐Ÿ˜

Backyard. Food preparation area.

Tentage set up. Ya. That my 'Jay Chou' ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜†

Ham hor....๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Level one. Block A.

Inside the tentage.

Tables surround the house. Back and front.

Neighbour's house.

Hub's family house. 

There are 4 levels.

One level is like a jumbo flat in Singapore. Goodness. 4 rooms in each level. 

Rooms are super big. Toilets also big.๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Block B first level is a minimart.

Tea corner.๐Ÿ˜Š

Auto mahjong table.

Hub say every household use auto mahjong table. Nobody use manual one. Wah. Power.

Who wanna bring home a 'baby bear'?๐Ÿ˜‚

"Bring me home?"

Hub's 2nd brother.

Just told hub's 2nd brother that got people comment he is very handsome... He happy like mad. ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

Ask me to ask if anyone interested to date him. #seriously? ๐Ÿ˜‚ He say he havent got a wife yet. In Singapore.๐Ÿ˜‚ kns.

Yurou looking at fireworks.

She's so happy now.. Only before sleeping time she will cry for papa.

No comments:

Post a Comment