Sunday, June 17, 2018

@Sijiemaimai Opening 15 June 2018


Am extremely thankful and blessed for everything He bestowed upon me and my family. 

Am also thankful for the ordeals and tests He put us through the past years ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿ˜‚ I only pray that if He has plans for us to go through the next round, can lenient abit? ๐Ÿ˜‚ Can cham xiong have mercy abit? ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜‚

Although many tears were shed but the family bond became stronger. Friends who rendered help during times of emotional distress are recognized. 

Strangers who continued to trust, spend time to write their words of encouragement is greatly appreciated by all of us ๐Ÿ˜ญ Thank you... 

Strangers who contributed in putting us down, thank you too. Honestly, it was anger during the first year, sadness at the 2nd. 3rd year we were somehow immune. 

We encourage each other on a daily basis at the same time we chose to work harder. As we realized, anger or sadness dont bring us anywhere. It doesn't benefit anyone at all. 

But instead having these emotions outburst is bound to be the cause of more destruction. More destruction to us and our family. In a fit of anger, we might also be causing hurt to innocent family members of the other party unknowingly. 

Many years ago, a friend shared his true life encounter with me. He used to be actively involved in gang fights during his youth days. During fights, all in their mind is to win the fight and in order to win the fight every fist they throw at their opponent has to be the hardest and most damaging blow.

In short, all in their mind is to win the fight then all glory will goes to him and his gang. Indeed, they won most fights to their last fight..... They still won their last fight. But, that fight left a great impact to him and his friends. He and his friends have never hoped and prayed so hard for their opponent to be alive.  

He told me after that fight, they saw their opponent lying motionless on the ground with blood covered. They began to realized the damages they had caused, after their fit of anger went off. Everyone in his gang including himself were terrified. 

They were arrested and charge to be prosecuted would be changed to murder if the injured were to passed away during his treatment in the ICU. Not only that, the injured is the only child in the family. Needless to say, his parents were devastated...

His friend and him prayed so hard for one same thing which is, that person to be alive. 

Few weeks passed, news came to be positive the injured gotten better. They were so relieved.. Thereafter he realized a lot. The meaning of life, choices and consequences and the past mistakes he made. 

After serving the consequences on the choice he made, he is one of the goodest person when I know him. 

This story of his is a reminder to myself and if you see it, his story may be applied to many scenarios not just fighting. 

We have choices to make on issues and problems coming to us. We can chose our speech and our choice of words. But before we make our choice / actions, we might want to give it some thoughts, if what we does, say or write is righteous? 

Are they the truth? Will our actions or retaliation in any form be causing hurt to others where their family members at home love them like how your family love you too. They have children at home loving them, counting on them to survive. 

Causing hurt to them is as good as inflicting pain to their family members. 

If my friend didnt realize his past doings were wrong, he might still be part of causing hurt to more people... 

Am no saint either. Dealing with devil temptations everyday too. So, will have to also consistently remind myself to restraint from actions which may be causing hurt to others. 

Today am thankful for having a closely bond family, doting husband, 4 kind children, healthy parents and in laws (current and ex), bunch of wonderful people at work, supportive superior, inspiring mentors, true friends, loving neighbors, awesome followers who I dont know but they are all nice people taking time to write to me and many wonderful things and people in my life now. 

Thank you for still staying with us when others are in doubt of us. Encourage us when others put us down. Speaking up for us when we were maligned by many. 

However I still wish to remind, actually there is no need to retaliate. For time is already a good retaliating weapon so long we have a clear conscience.

The recent episode I've received some private messages. Scoldings and hurling of extremely harsh words. Initially thought why would there be people writing such comments. I cannot comprehend where are they coming from and what kind of human behind the screen. Then I thought again, never mind. They don't know me that's why. So dont  worry ya. Not at all affected nor angry.

One thing for sure is, the lady the family once know is not an evil person. But in fact a loyal person to be friends with. Moreover there is no ๆทฑไป‡ๅคงๆจ at all to begin with. Keep thinking about the good points and good things people do to us. When LT needed help, she came. Readily helped with the ribbons making and stuff. So really, am really cool when I think of this hehe

Everyone and everything were really great back then. Now too, just how willingly are we prepared to forget and forgive.

The matter is past tense. Let go and calm down. Impact is already done and there. Some lost money, some lost friends, but whatever is it, we stay focus don't lose ourselves. Don't lose true people in our life. Moving on is the main focus.

Talk about true people. I am blessed that there are a few in my life. And am not gonna lose them no matter what. I hold on tight to them machiam super glue I dont care. Like this one of them, Jewel. Her nickname is Xiao Bitch. Know Xiao Bitch for 4 years only. But our bond grew stronger each time especially after our argument/quarrel haha! Really!

We confronted each other a few times. lols but we always straighten things out. There was once I misunderstood her because of other's sowing discord between us. So here and there I think there were about 3 times we argued within the 4 years. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Xiao Bitch turned up at my shop about 7pm... She went to buy flowers then arrange a table arrangement for me all by herself! ๐Ÿ˜ญ 

Must be either she no life or I too good and she love me too much. I think is the latter ๐Ÿ˜‚  See how beautifully the arrangement is done! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Awwwwww......


Doo this is my Xiao Bitch. Don't see her smile sweet sweet hor. 
She is a POWERFUL Marketing Manager! 

Wo hen love ta.... Nobody can sow discord between us anymore. 


And..... Another baobei of mine. Ah Jazz... If my ah lao dont want me or next time we two old already our kids don't want us then we two will look after each other till we old... 
 

Ah Jazz.... I lub you so much.... Thank you for coming into me and my family life. Please dont be too close to my sisters, because you are my friend first. Dont forget k. ๐Ÿ˜‚ Yes I am #childishidiot and so?

This Jazz, everything she thinks and do all are either for others, her husband and children... Never for herself... Her husband is truly one lucky man to have married her. 

The man and friend I love.

She is beautiful inside out. No amount of words can describe how much I love this women. Whenever am feeling upset over anything, her advice is smoothing.. I confide in her on almost everything. I meant really is everything ๐Ÿ™ˆ  Until many times she "Eh, too much details" 

Now even my tomboy sisters love her. I said she is my friend ONLY. Cant you all understand? And these two TBs dont know why nowadays huan xiong. Keep wearing flowery shirt.

Jazz, last but not least, this is to remind you again please go and check your back and keep me updated. Love yourself more please I beg you ๐Ÿ™ We love you so much so please love yourself too.

Our Gan Dong (touching) buffet spread from Neo Garden Catering on the Opening day for my shop! The professionals doing setup, all focus.

Done!



PLEASE GO AND ORDER THEIR GAN DONG CURRY CHICKEN! 

REALLY VERY NICE! REALLY TOUCHING... ALL MY GUESTS SAY SUPER GOOD!

Golden Crispy Fish Fillet

KUEH KUEHS!

MIXED VEGETABLES

SIEW MAI IS LOVE TOO!

Please order from them if you need caterer BUT MUST ORDER THEIR GAN DONG CURRY CHICKEN OK! https://www.neogarden.com.sg/ 


AND HERE US SISTERS FOREVER! PLUS ONE ALWAYS TAG ALONG OUR SISTERS TRIPS lols BUT we welcome her!

Here's the RIBBON CUTTING! FINALLY..... Our baby is born....
So  happy lah...... Smile until gek sar sar me. lols

The two men who always got my back... Love them so much... You must have wonder why papa cutting the ribbon with us. Here you go,

The first bag, I was short of 2k after Teng case and all previous issues that happened. I told him it's a pity cos that bag is worth to invest because it's obsolete in store.. And no where is selling it. Not even prelove shops. Trusting me as usual, he immediately pass me the sum. 

Well, as usual too. I didnt disappoint him. The bag was sold the next day. Although I didnt earn much. But knowing someone trust you is good enough. That was the first bag I sold. The nice lady got it at a very good price and she is happy so do I.

And this is why I told papa, he must cut ribbon with me. He was so happy and excited! Dug out the shirt, pants and shoes when he wore for Teng's wedding many years ago hahaha!

Stupid sisters keep laughing at him. I hugged papa that day. Told him thank you. Thank you for trusting me all this while. SJMM belongs to him.

My choice to get married the second time.
My choice to start working since 13 years old.
My choice to buy a 5 room flat.
My choice to quit from a high salaried job to start SJMM.
My choice to give birth x 4 times.

I am nothing without papa's trust and support. Perhaps I could have died long ago...

Not only papa. I have a whole gang behind me! 
My Family is my love...

Thank you sanjie, Teng, erjie and Niao Niao... I cannot write too much cos needa chiong my new venture if not all go hungry lols especially my sampat Yurou eat so much now! lols

AND I AM SO HAPPY GOT MANY FLOWERS ON THE OPENING DAY! EXCEPT SIAO ERJIE SEND THIS TO OUR GROUP CHAT idiot

Si Lang Tomboy. Her mouth very smelly one! lols But very funny lololol

All of you who sent me flowers, congratulatory messages, support by purchasing, buy snacks and food for me and many of you. 

Thank you...the kind and sweet girl Misshero, my baobei Jazz, Orry my secret admirer lols, my Anna and her black gold Jas, My Yvette and her super loving husband aka my BEST brother Justin, Teng, Joshua and niao niao!

Thank you for the most stand out flowers Miya, Kaykay, Yutaki,

Jess, Desmond, Roxanne, Danielle, Joshua, Starker Team, Jewel, Kelvin, Meimei and husband, Shirley Ang my Mentor, Chew ah yisss and unclesss!!! 

Pearline from Honey World! If you also love my Tomboy erjie, you can go buy honey from erjie! Not I say, my erjie is the most sincere sales person ever! Good she will tell you good. Not so she will tell you also! She is working at HoneyWorld at United Square basement k. Dont need ask me unit number. You go basement any shop, ask anyone of them, "I am looking for a tomboy sell honey one" Everybody know her whahaha!!! The honey they have is very good lah... Erjie always buy for me too. Arbo you see my baby face so smooth.


Kelly from Vienna International Buffet at United Square! Their buffet is freaking quality and good! You MUST GO try! Really! I better get going now! But will show you their awesome food soon! 


KIKIWOOD Floral, I am very impressed ok! ALL your arrangements soooo pretty and different! Please go order flower for all occasion from them! Go and see their instagram @kikiwoodsflorist you'll be impressed too! https://kirkwoodflorist.com/


Liz & Zhi Guang from @lzzieofficiel THANK YOU!!! Your beautifully created designs are my girls and sisters' favorite and my motivation! I've still a long way to go thou lols. See the beautiful designs by their lady boss! https://www.lzzie.com


My preferred insurance agent Ethan! His number is +65 96772962 if you are looking for super good service when it comes to claiming. Dont gek gek anyhow call people hun girls. Maintain hun.. People is professional. lols


OK If i missed out any of you dont scold me hor. I go work liao. 

But please support support and bring your friends to my shop or pm me at SJMM's instagram @Sijiemaimai to support k! 

SJMM is open from 
Monday to Saturday, 11am to 8pm! 

For people who only have time on Sunday, you may pm at SJMM's IG to make an appointment.



LOVE YOU ALL!


No comments:

Post a Comment