Tuesday, November 8, 2016

ATTACK QUICK CLEAN😍

Being a working mother to 4 kids (at different age groups), time management is very important to me. 

Don’t believe in making time. We all should be scheduling our time effectively. So, usually my schedule will be planned a month in advance. However, there are times no matter how well I plan my time, there are bound to be hiccups.

For example, last week papa was admitted to hospital due to low potassium. Yuxuan was sick for a week plus and mama was also required to visit the clinic weekly due to low potassium too. Managing the time was indeed challenging. Especially that was also 3rd week of the month, high peak for my day work as the HR person for a group of businesses. Payroll processing week. Wah…. I tell you…. This is the time I wish there are clones of me or I have eight hands doing everything at one go.

My normal schedule during a weekday (Mon to Fri);

·         Wake up at 6am, out of the house at 7am
·   Travel from Yishun to Commonwealth. Reached office at 8.30am
·         6.30pm knock off. Reached home about 8pm.
·        3rd week of the month. Would usually knock off at about 8.30pm. Reached home 9.30pm.
·         Bath, eat and settle the girls at about 10.45pm.

As for my weekends, would usually love to reserve my time for the kids. So, time is considered fully filled during the weekends too. Sending Yurou for her weekly piano and dancing classes, preparing their food and feeding Yuxuan, making sure they are occupied with activities, shopping for groceries with hub etc. etc… and the list goes on…😲



On some weekdays, I reach home after work pretty late, so sometimes I’ll just postpone the chores to weekends. But this is so sian… Especially when the girls are looking forward to their activities but have to wait for me to finish the chores.😣

With a busy schedule like mine, I honestly do not have much time for household chores especially laundry which can take up hours of my time. Not too sure about you ladies, but I like to look out for products that promise results fast and also easy to use.

Recently, I tried this ultra-concentrated liquid detergent, Attack Quick Clean and found my love!😍

Because I no longer have to spend the unnecessary time in the extra steps when I do the washing! πŸ˜‰


And I no longer have to squat to scoop the washing powder from the tub or carry a huge and heavy bottle just to pour the liquid detergent out. They are so heavy….! Most of them! Because Attack Quick Clean bottle is light and do not need so much space!❤

Here’s the cabinet where we used to put our cleaning detergent, powder, softener etc etc.

Don’t do this ok. Like a mess. Lols.πŸ˜‚



Attack Quick Clean does not take up a lot space at the laundry area with its small pack size. Keeps my laundry area neat and tidy! Cos you don’t need so many steps or long hours of washing to achieve clean, soft and nice smelling apparels.❤

NO MORE long hours of scrubbing and soaking our clothes to remove stains!

This ease our grocery shopping too! NO MORE hugging the heavy 4kg bottle/bag of washing powder! Most importantly, totally effortless during the washing! The bottle is so light and easy for everyone to use! We just pour!πŸ‘


BUT still. Most important thing to do is to separate hub’s uniforms before washing.😲


Cos they are super…… oily, dirty and smelly… πŸ˜‚

Hub is a Baker in the production team.


Hub always comes home with his work uniform and his uniform are often greasy, brownish and super smelly. Sometimes I almost wanna puke. Lolols. 

Especially, he always put them in his bag and even his bag stinks. After using Attack Quick Clean on his uniforms and of cos, his bag he told me “this is good!” It really can remove the greasy stains and odour very well!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
  
Not just my hubby, everyone in the family now loves the clothes I wash because there are no stains and smell so fresh! 😍


Don’t see that this bottle is so small. It actually lasts me about 1 month! It lasted almost the same as my old big detergent bottles/packs because I use more. Now, one small cap can wash a full load of clothes. Washing clothes is not time consuming anymore. 😍

Last time I will need at least half a day to soak some clothing especially hub’s uniforms. Best is one day of soaking. Normal clothing will also need at least 1.5 hours.

Now with Attack Quick Clean, it just takes me 45 minutes to complete the entire process including the soaking time which is just 3 minutes!😲



Bong washing his uniforms and his stepfather’s.😍😍😍




My 2nd son……. Is love….❤




While waiting for Ah Bong to complete the rest….. 




Me and Yurou do our stuff.



Hahaha… Yes. This is call work life balance. Work half time, another half let others do. πŸ˜‚


Attack Quick Clean is 3 times more concentrated than the regular liquid detergent. Actually many including myself are sceptical to use an ultra-concentrated detergent. Cos we would think whether the chemical might be harmful to our skin given its highly concentrated, would it be too harsh and may end up damaging the clothes, or a small bottle can be used up very quickly etc.

Ah Lian tried and tested. All these concerns are out.


It’s so white, clean and soft…..❤


Attack Quick Clean Ultra Concentrated Liquid Detergent, my choice for the family.



Because it CLEANS WELL, CLEANS FAST AND IT HELPS ME SAVES TIME!

Please go and buy a bottle to try ok! It’s about $5.95 a bottle! 


My son see me tired quickly came to hang the clothes to dry. ‘heart’


SEE THIS LINK https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ta37bXOGPHg for a video to see how fast Attack Quick Clean can break down stains!

You can REDEEM a sachet sample of Attack Quick Clean (for one wash) HERE!  www.bit.ly/attackquickcleanpearlang

For more information on ATTACK QUICK CLEAN, visit www.kaolaundry.com.sg

AND SEE YOU MUMMIES AT RAFFLES PLACE, ‘ATTACK ACTIVATION DAY’
ON 17 Nov and 25 Nov Time: 12-2pm























1 comment: